Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: BITCOIN WILL CRASH WITHIN NEXT TWO WEEKS

Load Metric
    Name:  20170908_172441.png
Views: 601
Size:  218.3 KB

So looks like im buying a shit load of bitcoin in 2019.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    No no its not its already back to over $4300 on kraken you goof.

BCH up $48 this hour ETH up $20+

and so on...

It will bounce back up as the news is proved "fake" to a large degree.

The winners are China's bank and those who don't live in fear and hold or buy when there is blood.

Buy when its green or good news, any donkey can do that.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Name:  20170908_172441.png
Views: 601
Size:  218.3 KB

So looks like im buying a shit load of bitcoin in 2019.
    Who knows. Back in 2013/2014, that same chart was used saying Bitcoin was a bubble.

Comments

Mintjewlips: True dat

Load Metric
    Since posting 1 hr ago you could have made 6% on btc/bch/eth ... and its just 730 in Asia woohooo

I love the double digit blood days

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Since posting 1 hr ago you could have made 6% on btc/bch/eth ... and its just 730 in Asia woohooo

These cryptocurrencies are like superzombies: No matter how much haters try to kill them, they just keep rising from the dead.

Name:  IMG_7536.PNG
Views: 496
Size:  7.5 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

These cryptocurrencies are like superzombies: No matter how much haters try to kill them, they just keep rising from the dead.

Hey the Donald's Hair Piece has no moral, ethical or personal attachment or care as to crypto's succeeding or dying long term. The Hair Piece is an earner ya hear an earner. Id trade finger nail clipping for profit if there was a market for it.

None of my spot on lock down dead right crypto advice has anything to do with anything but making America Great Again.

What will happen this weekend, Id love to tell you all but as stated last page, no one listens so why bother.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Hey the Donald's Hair Piece has no moral, ethical or personal attachment or care as to crypto's succeeding or dying long term. The Hair Piece is an earner ya hear an earner. Id trade finger nail clipping for profit if there was a market for it.

None of my spot on lock down dead right crypto advice has anything to do with anything but making America Great Again.

What will happen this weekend, Id love to tell you all but as stated last page, no one listens so why bother.
    I never thought you in particular were a bitcoin hater. It was just referring to the die-hard bitcoin naysayers.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    deadcat bounce? Back to the recent panic lows.

Load Metric
    Look at this point in time, anybody who has a significant amount of money is exposed to crypto in one way or another. All major corporations have some sort of tie to the blockchain in one way or another at this point. Every major financial institution has hired, invested in, and dipped their hands into this.

The money is running out. As sam said earlier, the ICO's were a brilliant idea, but this has turned into the tech bubble. I remember this one guy, can't recall his name, wrote an article about how he raised like 5 billion dollars in the tech industry before the bubble just by spouting random buzz words to people with money with no real concept of an actual product. That's what is happening now. You look at all these ICO's with very minimal plans or ideas other than "let's make a token for making a token sake". The money is going dry at this point. Ask every day people about bitcoin, they all know about it by now, if they are interested in buying a $4000 bitcoin, you will get an overwhelmingly large amount of "no" for an answer, because quite simply it's not worth that much at this point in time. Maybe in 10 years, maybe in 5, but right now it is most certainly not. No one gains anything from this technology yet, and the ICO's are just further proof of that.

You can't make prices go up if no one wants to buy it.

Comments

sonatine: not to mention the whole donkdown thing

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    Look at this point in time, anybody who has a significant amount of money is exposed to crypto in one way or another. All major corporations have some sort of tie to the blockchain in one way or another at this point. Every major financial institution has hired, invested in, and dipped their hands into this.

The money is running out. As sam said earlier, the ICO's were a brilliant idea, but this has turned into the tech bubble. I remember this one guy, can't recall his name, wrote an article about how he raised like 5 billion dollars in the tech industry before the bubble just by spouting random buzz words to people with money with no real concept of an actual product. That's what is happening now. You look at all these ICO's with very minimal plans or ideas other than "let's make a token for making a token sake". The money is going dry at this point. Ask every day people about bitcoin, they all know about it by now, if they are interested in buying a $4000 bitcoin, you will get an overwhelmingly large amount of "no" for an answer, because quite simply it's not worth that much at this point in time. Maybe in 10 years, maybe in 5, but right now it is most certainly not. No one gains anything from this technology yet, and the ICO's are just further proof of that.

I don't understand your thesis. What type of exposure are you talking about in terms of financial risk? If I have $100 in the SPY, how much will I make if bitcoin doubles? How much if it crumbles to $1k?

Sure most companies have looked into bitcoin, my trading firm has as well, but we stopped when we couldn't get rid of execution risk. So, we aren't trading it, and neither are most other major Chicago and NYC market makers, the volumes are low and the execution risk is very real.

Comments

Sanlmar: Welcome back

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterj View Post
    I don't understand your thesis. What type of exposure are you talking about in terms of financial risk? If I have $100 in the SPY, how much will I make if bitcoin doubles? How much if it crumbles to $1k?

Sure most companies have looked into bitcoin, my trading firm has as well, but we stopped when we couldn't get rid of execution risk. So, we aren't trading it, and neither are most other major Chicago and NYC market makers, the volumes are low and the execution risk is very real.
    Interesting post about the reality.

I have often wondered about the gambling processors in this regard.

They will quote you a fiat to BTC exchange at time of deposit. Then they give you sometimes 5-20 minutes to make the transaction.

That's a lot of time and exposure on their side. How do they underwrite that? I guess it says they are popping the gambling site pretty good on the processing fee.

If you open up a chart and decide not to execute during a rising market there is no foul. You get three failed attempts in my experience. You don't even have to wait for the offer to expire. Just get another quote and don't execute the first.

There was a recent run up where I played this game. It's a small win but satisfying.

Load Metric

the first paragraph is an absolute disaster

Load Metric
    your face is an absolute disaster

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

They will quote you a fiat to BTC exchange at time of deposit. Then they give you sometimes 5-20 minutes to make the transaction.

That's a lot of time and exposure on their side. How do they underwrite that? I guess it says they are popping the gambling site pretty good on the processing fee.

If you open up a chart and decide not to execute during a rising market there is no foul. You get three failed attempts in my experience. You don't even have to wait for the offer to expire. Just get another quote and don't execute the first.

There was a recent run up where I played this game. It's a small win but satisfying.
    Exactly, we provide a service(for the most part), and we buy and sell simultaneously, and if we can't get filled(with a guarantee), we aren't going to get exposed on the hedge or other side. The size of a decent block trade in oil or eurodollars would move bitcoin more than $300 bucks(millions of dollars of size), hence you can't really trade it like SPY, TSLA, or BAC, or commodities like WTI or Eurodollar.

I like the concept of crypto, but those huge bid/ask spreads aren't real, the risk is too high for big players.

Comments

Belly Buster: This is the correct answer

Load Metric

Exactly, we provide a service(for the most part), and we buy and sell simultaneously, and if we can't get filled(with a guarantee), we aren't going to get exposed on the hedge or other side. The size of a decent block trade in oil or eurodollars would move bitcoin more than $300 bucks(millions of dollars of size), hence you can't really trade it like SPY, TSLA, or BAC, or commodities like WTI or Eurodollar.

I like the concept of crypto, but those huge bid/ask spreads aren't real, the risk is too high for big players.
    I'll agree to disagree. Don't compare this to traditional stocks. It's Forex 2.0 essentially and I know from the HK and Asia stand point there are a lot of companies with a lot of exposure to this.

Just Google blockchain jobs and you'll be very surprised by the companies hiring.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

I'll agree to disagree. Don't compare this to traditional stocks. It's Forex 2.0 essentially and I know from the HK and Asia stand point there are a lot of companies with a lot of exposure to this.

Just Google blockchain jobs and you'll be very surprised by the companies hiring.
    Watch those jobs evaporate when price starts going down.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post

Watch those jobs evaporate when price starts going down.
    Blockchain is bigger than cryptocurrency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Still two days to go. The line of blue arrows in this chart show roughly were the market price was when cmoney posted his lock. And despite climbing shortly afterwards, the price *did* crash somewhat so far, although in fits and starts. Not as much as he boldly predicted, but still quite respectfully, IMO.

Name:  IMG_7568.JPG
Views: 260
Size:  88.8 KB

That being said, the price *could* recover over the next 48 hours. So the new question posed to the Keeper of the Wormhole is, "Is the crash over? Or will it continue?" Indirectly meaning, is there *more* bad news bitcoin enthusiasts should expect in the very short term? Or was the Chinese government announcements of crackdown on ICOs and bitcoin exchanges all she wrote?

Gold
    Load Metric

Hedge funds are buying crypto through OTC firms. And you can buy in big volume too without much price disruption.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post

Hedge funds are buying crypto through OTC firms. And you can buy in big volume too without much price disruption.

This just in from "Lockitdown" CMONEY.....

Name:  untitled.png
Views: 201
Size:  593.5 KB

Thread Information