Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: BITCOIN WILL CRASH WITHIN NEXT TWO WEEKS

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    And as predicted by me last night before bed, we are back up nearly 8%!

If anyone here bought when I said BUY and sold when I said theyd have maid no less than 18% over the last 24hrs.

My new prediction now is side ways or spike up after the W started forming.

I will cease my recommendations because no one seems to care.
    I can't even buy bitcoin on one exchange much less have multiple setup to bounce back and forth from this one to that one. That is why no one cares, it is impossible to actually buy or sell without crazy problems for most people.

Coinbase sends me emails every day now saying that "there are problems with your recurring transaction" when they haven't even tried to charge my card one time for said recurring buys. It is a nightmare. I'm officially out of the bitcoin game.
    coinbase is fucking goddamn aids...I have $35 in BTC from a site to site transfer that I cant cashout because it wont verify my fucking address as it says that it's not an actual permanent address which is hard to believe because my ass is planted in this address as we speak...asked support what the hell is going on and it's been almost a week with no answer...

really wanted to buy ETH when it broke below $300 but didn't want them to tie up my money because they're fucking retarded...

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

Here is a list of all the Bitcoin exchanges with their prices:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets

What the fuck? I will admit I don't know the first thing about bitcoins but there is really a 400 dollar difference between exchanges? If you sell to the highest paying exchange are you getting paid in Colombian Cartel money or what? Or like you have to wait forever because it comes from a third world shit hole or something? Or like a fear of getting rolled sometimes??? But like if you sell to lowest price exchange the cash is in your bank in an instant? This can't just be supply and demand differences as if it's gasoline or like a commodity, Or can it? I just can picture supply and demand differences being that drastic when you are basically selling a figment... especially in the internet age.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

I can't even buy bitcoin on one exchange much less have multiple setup to bounce back and forth from this one to that one. That is why no one cares, it is impossible to actually buy or sell without crazy problems for most people.

Coinbase sends me emails every day now saying that "there are problems with your recurring transaction" when they haven't even tried to charge my card one time for said recurring buys. It is a nightmare. I'm officially out of the bitcoin game.
    coinbase is fucking goddamn aids...I have $35 in BTC from a site to site transfer that I cant cashout because it wont verify my fucking address as it says that it's not an actual permanent address which is hard to believe because my ass is planted in this address as we speak...asked support what the hell is going on and it's been almost a week with no answer...

really wanted to buy ETH when it broke below $300 but didn't want them to tie up my money because they're fucking retarded...
    Natty baby, youre a wreck lol

You just picked the most regulated and secure exchange so stuff is slow, full of red tape and restrictive.

On a side note my call streak is now exceeding 48 hrs... side ways and now up like I called at lunch. C$ probably made $XXXk off my calls and hasn't even sent a basket.

What happens next you say? ...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    so is there any place to actually buy/sell/cashout ETH that isn't shit like coinbase and that also isn't a scam?

feel like a little gambbbbbbbbbbbbbool...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Most weekends bitcoin crashes and booms during the week so we will see what happens.

Some guy I know who is really into crypto keeps telling me that Walton Coin will be the next thing

WTF is it?

The guy says he got in big at 50 cents a coin and some more around 1.50. I saw it hit $3 at one point looking at a graph but I don't know wtf this shit is or if it's worth looking at.

The guy claims it will probably hit $10+ by the end of the year but I'm very skeptical cuz I haven't researched this shit.
    This thing's fallen from grace anyway
    BALLIN'!!

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    There has to be a correction at some point, and a pretty big correction.

While the price is going up, no one cares about the huge bid-offer spreads, shady exchanges and technology snafus.

As soon as there's a hint of panic the whole thing will be donkdown. Officially.

Comments

sonatine: This guy knows his donkdown bitcoins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post

While the price is going up, no one cares about the huge bid-offer spreads, shady exchanges and technology snafus.

As soon as there's a hint of panic the whole thing will be donkdown. Officially.
    Hasn't even really been going up, just moving little up or down off about $4600 daily. Couple spikes here and there but nothing to write home about.

$4614 when thread was started. $4657 right now.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Still 5 days to go.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post

Hasn't even really been going up, just moving little up or down off about $4600 daily. Couple spikes here and there but nothing to write home about.

$4614 when thread was started. $4657 right now.
    What has changed is that it made a new high. This high needs to be tested. If it fails & how it fails will entertain us in the coming days

Unfortunately it may base here (which is dull) and give more cause to a new leg up.

We will see

TSLA - Jaguar Range Rover is committed to ditching the internal combustion engine by 2020. Of course this is the industry trend and it renders Tesla just a trail blazer and crappy also ran.

So TSLA is the wrong price too.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Well it appears as if I have just purchased my first piece of bitcoin. My transaction finally went through on coinbase. Bought at $4628.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Well it appears as if I have just purchased my first piece of bitcoin. My transaction finally went through on coinbase. Bought at $4628.
    You are already stuck 1%.

Load Metric
    China just made all exchanges illegal. You heard it in English here first folks. Only out in Chinese right now as of a little bit ago. Price already nose diving. GG wp cmoney.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    China just made all exchanges illegal. You heard it in English here first folks. Only out in Chinese right now as of a little bit ago. Price already nose diving. GG wp cmoney.
    So to confirm this is different from them banning ICOs? There isn't just something lost in translation?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    So to confirm this is different from them banning ICOs? There isn't just something lost in translation?
    One journalist posted in English that they reached out to the exchanges and the PR people said they have not been officially notified by the Chinese government yet. Yes, this is exchange based and not ICO based.

https://twitter.com/luluyilun/status/906159830993219584

https://twitter.com/luluyilun/status/906163511658557440

Load Metric
    Fake news folk, ya dump your coins fast lol not enough blood to buy again.

Load Metric
    Actually, people are speculating that the exchanges are in damage control now.

This is the same news company breaking this story apparently faced a lot of "fake news" criticism just last week when they wrote a "fake news" story about Chinese and ICO's and all the other news outlets were like "wtf are they talking about?"

Oh wait...

Comments

Sanlmar: Good work. Heard it here first

Load Metric
    Actually, people are speculating that the exchanges are in damage control now.

This is the same news company breaking this story apparently faced a lot of "fake news" criticism just last week when they wrote a "fake news" story about Chinese and ICO's and all the other news outlets were like "wtf are they talking about?"

Oh wait...

Ok let me clarify my fake news comment more....

It is a well known open secret that ViaBTC and Bitmain are in bed with the Chinese government, why would the Chinese ban something they profit from?

To profit more! Here is how, yes news could be real, yes China may ban or restrict (demand tax) from other BTC exchanges but ultimately allow it via their control. A centralizing of the network by the government for purpose of taxes.

Perhaps through ViaBTC/Bitmain , just a thought but a possible one so yes news can be real and "fake" at the same time. They are not stupid, they make more allowing BTC to trade then not but need a way to control/tax it.

Mark my words, this down swing will lead to an up swing and China's Government will end up getting more from it.

Kind of a stick up of sorts ont he exchanges, give us money or we shut you down.

Load Metric
    Runs are about fresh money.

ICO's were a great trick in this regard.

Lately, the Japanese did their part too.

A good harsh rinse serves the same purpose absent new money. Dancing around $4000 a little then drilling it might just be what the doctor ordered.

Then again, sometimes failure is just failure.

Comments

anonamoose: this

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Thank God for ridiculous coinbase buying limits when you first open an account LOL. I'm down a whole $15.

I saw something about that Chinese shit last night and ever since I saw that article it has been going down. I'll be waiting at the end of the crash, keep going for all I care.

Load Metric
    Thank God for ridiculous coinbase buying limits when you first open an account LOL. I'm down a whole $15.

I saw something about that Chinese shit last night and ever since I saw that article it has been going down. I'll be waiting at the end of the crash, keep going for all I care.

End of the crash? Can you tell me the moment that is LOL

BUY NOW! This thing will bounce and bounce as big or bigger!

Buy after the crash and you bought too late, sorry Natty but youre a lil green.

As most f this thread and especially last week my calls are LOCKS.

This will rebound.

Load Metric

This will rebound into total obscurity.

NEXT STOP: DONKDOWNISTAN
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information