Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: BITCOIN WILL CRASH WITHIN NEXT TWO WEEKS

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Most weekends bitcoin crashes and booms during the week so we will see what happens.

Some guy I know who is really into crypto keeps telling me that Walton Coin will be the next thing.

WTF is it?

The guy says he got in big at 50 cents a coin and some more around 1.50. I saw it hit $3 at one point looking at a graph but I don't know wtf this shit is or if it's worth looking at.

The guy claims it will probably hit $10+ by the end of the year but I'm very skeptical cuz I haven't researched this shit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Most weekends bitcoin crashes and booms during the week so we will see what happens.

Some guy I know who is really into crypto keeps telling me that Walton Coin will be the next thing.

WTF is it?

The guy says he got in big at 50 cents a coin and some more around 1.50. I saw it hit $3 at one point looking at a graph but I don't know wtf this shit is or if it's worth looking at.

The guy claims it will probably hit $10+ by the end of the year but I'm very skeptical cuz I haven't researched this shit.

Could be a pump and dump, :whynot, if its cheap enough and it explodes you can benefit if you cash out early enough.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Platinum
    Load Metric
    News Chinese government is making ICOs illegal so Chinese freaking the fuck out. Not good for market as a whole, Chinese money is very important to the crypto space. Shit will continue to go down further tonight when Chinese wake up and dump more.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    News Chinese government is making ICOs illegal so Chinese freaking the fuck out. Not good for market as a whole, Chinese money is very important to the crypto space. Shit will continue to go down further tonight when Chinese wake up and dump more.

im genuinely not sure how long that policy is going to last, we've seen china.gov take aggressive anti-cryptocoin positions before then roll the back once every single high ranking crook chimes in.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Blood everywhere guys, BUY BUY BUY, the Asians will start in the next 12-24 hrs.

Biggest call signal available, Asians cashed out of last weeks pump and rinse repeat!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Blood everywhere guys, BUY BUY BUY, the Asians will start in the next 12-24 hrs.

Biggest call signal available, Asians cashed out of last weeks pump and rinse repeat!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

Why you are LOLing at a haircut on BTC and cash in on clearly over pumped top 4 after it is beyond me.

The ONLY time you should be buying these things is NOW, especially when you see double digit hair cuts.

CMONEY doesn't just buy the high side does he because if he did he wouldn't be CMONEY.

The only one of those top 5 that scare me a bit is LTC. No reason at all for its jump besides why not.

BTC will bounce up now that psychologically $5k is obtainable.
    ETH has a longer road but will surpass high $300's again maybe more.
    BCH/BTC @ $500 or sub $500 is a no brainer especially since mining corrects 13% in its favor over BTC next week.
    XRP at sub .20 is a great buy too, big meeting sept 12th with Ben Bernanke and the banks, real business here folks. Expect a pump just prior and dump following if news is meh. Of all of them XRP's value functions more like a traditional stock as it is an investment in a business idea for money transfer, challenging SWIFT.
    I hate ETC and the rest scare the crap out of me, no joke.

jmo, for reference and check back in the coming day(s).

Bitcoin
    $4134.27
    -8.41%

Ethereum
    $283.24
    -17.16%

Bitcoin Cash
    $502.76
    -16.82%

Ripple
    $0.197575
    -12.06%

Litecoin
    $63.58
    -17.04%
    Last edited by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece; 09-04-2017 at 10:23 AM.

Load Metric
    Up 7% in under 3 hrs since last post (heavy toward BCH due to great price point and biggest gainer), will some give back before bouncing up, will some see XX% jump up still, yes to all of it. While most times the top 4-5 move together there is always a downer or two so spread the risk.

Enjoy the ride back up and exit when you feel is right, enjoy your XX% profit and wait for a bloody street again.

The rest of the day starts in 4 hours when Asia wakes up then Ill make some decisions but if the board goes green again, stay away, you missed jumping in.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Bitcoin is $4300 on Gemini and $4550 at GDAX. Easy $250 spread if you got money on both exchanges.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Bitcoin is $4300 on Gemini and $4550 at GDAX. Easy $250 spread if you got money on both exchanges.
    Nice, I known at kraken its just $4360 atm ( vs its $4134 just a few hours ago) but coins like BCH are trading $XX over coinmarketcap, certain times of day you'll see higher prices at certain exchanges, funny but sometimes a small loss can be a small gain if you wait for the oddity.

Running that game is risky but if the margin wide enough like above, could be worth the gamble.

UPDATE

Just 2 hours later and now trading at $4500 at Kraken!

Up $360 since my post to BUY BUY BUY and my CMONEY replies. Not to mention ETH and BCH both seeing 5%+ and more on certain exchanges as much as 7-9 points.

Right in my $300-$500 repump target zone. Now I will see how things look in 2 hrs and go from there, will pump continue or will Asia wake up and cash in a bit then up again, may be a wild EST evening CMONEY! Trade at own risk because eventually at some point in time, these 2 weeks or years or decade, CMONEY will get the call right!

All in good fun CMONEY

Name:  untitled.png
Views: 434
Size:  593.5 KB
    Last edited by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece; 09-04-2017 at 01:53 PM.

Load Metric
    Ok off line for a while now as predicted about 2 hrs ago when Asia awoke they started profit taking the 10 point bump today. Hope you sold at the 10 point high and time to buy back in for the next days bounce up. Double digit blood in the tsreets as I type this means BUY again!

Goodnight

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    $4010

The phone alert sound keeps going hard the last few days whenever the coin drops or goes up. I have it set at 3%.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    $4010

The phone alert sound keeps going hard the last few days whenever the coin drops or goes up. I have it set at 3%.
    Where are you getting that price?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    $4010

That was bitstamp and I saw $4,004 a minute after I posted but not sure if it dipped anymore then that.

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=BeerAndPoker;700203]
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

That was bitstamp and I saw $4,004 a minute after I posted but not sure if it dipped anymore then that.[/QUOTE

Coinbase showing 4334.88 as we speak at midnight Pacific

Load Metric
    Perhaps this is what C$ knew about?

http://www.businessinsider.com/bitco...-china-ico-ban

NEW YORK - China has banned the hottest trend sweeping the cryptocurrency world and now the entire market for digital currencies is under pressure.

On Monday morning in Beijing, a slew of Chinese regulatory agencies released a joint statement in which they affirmed that initial coin offerings (ICOs), a cryptocurrency-based fundraising method, are illegal in the country.

The market for ICOs has grown exponentially this year with some firms using the fundraising method to raise millions of dollars in minutes without offering an actual product. As such, many Wall Streeters are calling the market a bubble.

To raise cash through an ICO, a company issues a new digital currency that can either be spent within its ecosystem, a bit like Disneyland dollars, or used to power part of the business.

Since the beginning of the year, $1.8 billion has been raised via ICOs, according to an email from financial technology analytics provider Autonomous NEXT.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    And as predicted by me last night before bed, we are back up nearly 8%!

If anyone here bought when I said BUY and sold when I said theyd have maid no less than 18% over the last 24hrs.

My new prediction now is side ways or spike up after the W started forming.

I will cease my recommendations because no one seems to care.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=ftpjesus;700210]

That was bitstamp and I saw $4,004 a minute after I posted but not sure if it dipped anymore then that.[/QUOTE

Coinbase showing 4334.88 as we speak at midnight Pacific
    That is what I was looking at like how are there two prices so wildly different. Different prices for different exchanges?? I have seen like 5 different prices when looking at it from various places.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    And as predicted by me last night before bed, we are back up nearly 8%!

If anyone here bought when I said BUY and sold when I said theyd have maid no less than 18% over the last 24hrs.

My new prediction now is side ways or spike up after the W started forming.

I will cease my recommendations because no one seems to care.
    I can't even buy bitcoin on one exchange much less have multiple setup to bounce back and forth from this one to that one. That is why no one cares, it is impossible to actually buy or sell without crazy problems for most people.

Coinbase sends me emails every day now saying that "there are problems with your recurring transaction" when they haven't even tried to charge my card one time for said recurring buys. It is a nightmare. I'm officially out of the bitcoin game.

Gold
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=NaturalBornHustler;700279]
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

That is what I was looking at like how are there two prices so wildly different. Different prices for different exchanges?? I have seen like 5 different prices when looking at it from various places.
    Here is a list of all the Bitcoin exchanges with their prices:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets

Thread Information