Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: BITCOIN WILL CRASH WITHIN NEXT TWO WEEKS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterj View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

Do you really lack reading comprehension? It's all there. US is not the whole world. Learn to use Google and actually talk to people. I gave you everything you needed, I'm not going to write a fucking thesis for you.

Also tucked my tail in and ran because I don't look at the forum every day? Go fuck yourself loser.

Sounds like you really are the coffee boy at the office.
    You came on here guns a blazing yammmering about how people with money have "heavy exposure" to cryptos. You didn't quantify it, just sounded like a Peter Schiff sheister.

Last week bitcoin is down almost 25%. SPY-up small, QQQ- unch, Hang Seng - Unch, FTSE - Down Small, Shanghai - Unch.

ZERO correlation to broad markets. Zero. I really could not care less if you think I am coffee boy or the biggest dick on the floor. But one person here is right, and the other is a blowhard, and the proof on my side.
    WTF does correlation have to do with exposure? Go get me a fucking cappuccino.

There is no proof on your side, you're completely taking my argument and making it an argument that you want to see. I said that many companies have heavy exposure, fuck even the JP Morgan douche has ZEC. Stop trying to relate general purpose stocks to crypto, I already told you it's forex 2.0. Learn to fucking read and learn how to use google you fuckwad.
    Last edited by anonamoose; 09-15-2017 at 12:24 AM.

Load Metric
    Shit dude look what 5s on google found:

https://www.cbinsights.com/research/...n-investments/

Company Total Funding ($M) Category Financial Services Investors
    Circle Internet Financial 136.00 Wallet & Money Services Goldman Sachs, CICC
    Coinbase 117.38 Wallet & Exchange Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ, NYSE, ReInventure (WestPac)
    Ripple 93.90 Capital Markets & Financial Services CME Group, Banco Santander, SBI Group, Standard Chartered
    BitFury Group 90.00 Mining & Blockchain Services China Credit Limited Holdings
    Blockstream 76.00 Capital Markets & Financial Services AXA Strategic Ventures
    Digital Asset Holdings 67.10 Capital Markets & Financial Services Citigroup, CME Group, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase & Co., PNC Financial Services Group, Banco Santander, DTCC
    Chain 43.70 Capital Markets & Financial Services Capital One, Citigroup, NASDAQ, Visa

Name:  2017.02.13-Blockchain-Financial-Services-Map-v2.png
Views: 647
Size:  188.4 KB

ANd that's just the biggest investments from the biggest companies, it doesn't even include the millions from hedgefunds and other smaller companies that have invested in this shit.

Comments

Gordman: SHUT IT DOWN

Load Metric
    Morning coffee with continued blood bath.

As long as there is little stability in these currencies, and you have Wallstreet sociopaths making these markets their bitches, the common guy has little chance.

With that said, I am not saying it is doomed. It could very well go up to 5k+ again. I have no way to predict when it is going to go up. But I have a very good idea when it is going to go down which I think was proven by this thread and one in the past.

Just be careful when buying these currecies. You arent investing in Apple stock here. You are investing in Apple stock options 2 days before they expire hoping for a huge swing.
    Last edited by cmoney; 09-15-2017 at 03:11 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    All the sharps I know are buying more and more btc right now

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    What kind of a retarded fucker would sell right now? Like, you had no interest in selling 3 days ago when they were worth $4300, but decided to sell them now that they are worth $3000?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    What kind of a retarded fucker would sell right now? Like, you had no interest in selling 3 days ago when they were worth $4300, but decided to sell them now that they are worth $3000?

I have stayed away from buying because from what i have seen it is sort of dumb luck getting in at the right time. I have just been working the angle of shorting based on news and contacts I know. With that said, bitcoin could get to a level where it is not effected by news. For example, it has already been hit with the worse news , has reset to lower levels, and any new negative news will have little impact as "we have heard it all before."

It has been a said a million times before but the biggest challenge bitcoin will have is always going to be the governments. Governments hate alternative currencies. Shit, governments dont even like their own currency (cash) and would completely get rid of it if they could.

gl
    Last edited by cmoney; 09-15-2017 at 03:17 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Under 3k at $2985

Load Metric
    Rising!!!
    BALLIN'!!

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Weather or not bitcoin will crash or not can`t be forecast right now. It`s same as gambling with bitcoin price. There is no way to know to which direction it is heading. You might as well find yourself a site from the huge list of bitcoin gambling sites and try your luck there than guess the price of btc.

Load Metric
    Cmoney was correct, but what a relief rally! Are you guys bullish or bearish on btc right now?

Load Metric
    More rumours and the price seems to be on a very fast slump again...
    BALLIN'!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Jamie Dimon’s Bitcoin Comments Accused as Market Abuse in Sweden.
    https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitc...shing-bitcoin/

Did Jamie Dimon have an ulterior motive when he trashed bitcoin last week?

Florian Schweitzer, managing partner for a bitcoin market trading firm, has filed a complaint with a Swedish regulator against JPMorgan’s chief executive for calling bitcoin a “fraud” a week ago after learning that JPMorgan began buying into a bitcoin tracker fund shortly after Dimon made his comments, according to Quartz.

Schweitzer’s firm, London, U.K.-based Blockswater, trades around $25 million per month. Schweitzer has asked the Swedish regulator to investigate Dimon.

Dimon criticized bitcoin at a banking conference in New York, telling CNBC that bitcoin is “just not a real thing, (and) eventually it will be closed.” He also claimed he would fire any JP Morgan trader engaging in bitcoin activity.
    Coincidental Timing?

Days after Dimon made his comments, JPMorgan became one of the most active buyers of Bitcoin XBT, a bitcoin tracker fund listed on the Nasdaq Nordic in Stockholm, Sweden. The fund allows buyers to hold bitcoin without having to worry about how to securely store it.

Bitcoin’s price dropped 24% from the day Dimon recently criticized bitcoin and the day the company made its XBT trades. The Zero Hedge finance blog accused JPMorgan of buying bitcoin on the cheap. JPMorgan told Reuters it was serving as a broker for clients who wanted to buy into the bitcoin tracker fund and that the purchase orders were for clients, not for JPMorgan.

Schweitzer said market abuse in Sweden is punishable by two years in jail.

Dimon’s criticism of bitcoin didn’t begin last week. In late 2015, he called bitcoin “a waste of time” at a time when bitcoin was trading under $400, nearly a tenth of the cryptocurrency’s current value. The following month at the WEF summit in Davos, Dimon doubled down on his opinion, stating “there’s nothing behind a bitcoin and I think if it was big, the governments would stop it.”

In response, analysts and experts outside of the cryptocurrency industry such as Alex Gurevich, former JPMorgan executive and head global macro, told Dimon he is a great bank CEO, but not a trader or a tech entrepreneur.

Other analysts and experts said Dimon could have made such comments as a way to protect JPMorgan’s ongoing blockchain development, research and operations.

Load Metric
    ^^^

Most of the big firms hire people to do this donkey work for them. They call them analysts.

Nobody really listens to them unless you're too lazy to look for your own trade - then you just take the other side of the analyst.

If your bookie called you up touting a fade - what would you do? Of course. If it turns out the fade lost do you get mad?

Dimon just doing the work himself. He's more ambitious than most.

Only Bitcoin noobs would find one of the most basic trading plays offensive.

Where is the censor?

Load Metric
    You can literally find hundreds of contradicting articles on google about bitcoin, sometimes i just google "price of bitcoin" for a quick chuckle, seeing how quickly the tone of articles changes makes me laugh, bitcoins falling, then an hour later it's bitcoin is rising lol.

If bitcoin was worth pennies people would still use them, this is all a ruse intended to get us to accept "cryptocurrency" aka more pretend money that isn't backed by anything imo.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    You can literally find hundreds of contradicting articles on google about bitcoin, sometimes i just google "price of bitcoin" for a quick chuckle, seeing how quickly the tone of articles changes makes me laugh, bitcoins falling, then an hour later it's bitcoin is rising lol.

If bitcoin was worth pennies people would still use them, this is all a ruse intended to get us to accept "cryptocurrency" aka more pretend money that isn't backed by anything imo.
    ya, i don't know why people pay much attention to short term moves of it. Either you think it will work out or you don't. Even having a strong opinion on either of those results is kinda dumb since barely anyone truly understands this shit.

Load Metric

I really hate micon for this

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

Gold
    Load Metric
    When is the next crash?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    When is the next crash?
    2-3 weeks maybe

Load Metric
    Nailed it. How does he do it???
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    steam just dumped bitcoin payment option.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information