Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: New user titles

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    WHY ISNT MUMBLES DRIVING THAT TRUCK? FUCKING FAIL.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Another post Kilgore wanted me to relay for her:

I read all of the PFA nonsense this morning. To be clear and this is the last thing I really have to say about it --- I never used the word "stalk." Ever. That was the wordsmithship of other users. I wouldn't typically give it another thought - however, in this case - it makes a difference. Marc was pushy, irritating, demanding and strangely possessive - however I would not classify his behavior as "stalking."

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I read all of the PFA nonsense this morning. To be clear and this is the last thing I really have to say about it --- I never used the word "stalk." Ever. That was the wordsmithship of other users. I wouldn't typically give it another thought - however, in this case - it makes a difference. Marc was pushy, irritating, demanding and strangely possessive - however I would not classify his behavior as "stalking."
    She had a good run.....put her in the female HOF

Banned
    Load Metric

I think she is right, this sounds way more like "serial rapist" than "stalker"

Load Metric
    It's a good thing KT clarified that Larry is just a disturbing creep and not a stalker. Otherwise his prospects for future forum friends would be unfairly diminished.

Larry, how much computer drive space to you have dedicated to archives of Instagram pics, facebook posts, IM logs, etc from all your 'friends' and e-acquaintances?
    Last edited by Deal; 09-14-2017 at 09:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric

Kt- I'm an obv fan/mark - but how does one become posssive through a 7th tier poker forum?

Load Metric
    Fwiw. I had added Kilgore on Facebook after one of her segments on radio. I seen her on the RealGrinders Facebook page shortly after and just sent the request.

I think both of them are being petty and overly dramatic.

They just need to send each other nudes and get on with it.

For her saying she doesn't want anything more to do with it, she sure does seem to be keeping it going via her FB posts and her statements through Druff.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post
    Fwiw. I had added Kilgore on Facebook after one of her segments on radio. I seen her on the RealGrinders Facebook page shortly after and just sent the request.

I think both of them are being petty and overly dramatic.

They just need to send each other nudes and get on with it.

For her saying she doesn't want anything more to do with it, she sure does seem to be keeping it going via her FB posts and her statements through Druff.

First you call your family member a cunt. Then you dry bluff a lynch mob with 32. Now you add Mrs. Sliceoffyourdick on Facebook.

You are building a strong resume. Keep this up for 10 or so more years and you will be the new Dos Equis commercial guy.

Comments

AhoosierA: Thanks for the recognition.

Load Metric
    Bilbo "puts his female victim's heads in" Baggies
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Load Metric
    What did I miss?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GringoStar View Post
    What did I miss?
    Well a poster from your city was the first PFA member to achieve Diamond in Day.

And a bunch of other dumb shit.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GringoStar View Post
    What did I miss?
    Well a poster from your city was the first PFA member to achieve Diamond in Day.

And a bunch of other dumb shit.
    FWIW I think you are one of the best posters when you are on your meds. Even though you did accuse me of being a n-word which is something I would NEVER do

Load Metric
    Lol nothing personal I just can't read your screen name any other way.

Load Metric
    Horrendous

I called Larry's infatuation with Miss Trout from the moment she showed him some friendly attention.

The midget prick has dirty fingernails and courts drama at any opportunity. Will even threaten to off himself to achieve such drama.

The little shitehawk ran to the press after he was caught bang to rights by the pigs... Treated badly or not, who the fuck does that with a drug conviction unless they're seeking drama?

Was staggered to see who I thought were wise people personally getting themselves involved with this cretin.

Like a stale fart getting itself lingered in one's underpants. Easy to get there - near on impossible to get rid of.

Larry Laffer is pure fucking Aids.

Comments

Hockey Guy: Well said.

The_Lurker: bravo

Tellafriend: A black hole of the aids

LarryLaffer: go fuck yourself

Baron Von Strucker: off set Larry's a liar and can't get off the defensive

AhoosierA: Solid GFY post.

gimmick:
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Bilbo "puts his female victim's heads in" Baggies

Do you really want us to open the giant file of DRK disturbing creepy treatment of women?
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Horrendous

I called Larry's infatuation with Miss Trout from the moment she showed him some friendly attention.

The midget prick has dirty fingernails and courts drama at any opportunity. Will even threaten to off himself to achieve such drama.

The little shitehawk ran to the press after he was caught bang to rights by the pigs... Treated badly or not, who the fuck does that with a drug conviction unless they're seeking drama?

Was staggered to see who I thought were wise people personally getting themselves involved with this cretin.

Like a stale fart getting itself lingered in one's underpants. Easy to get there - near on impossible to get rid of.

Larry Laffer is pure fucking Aids.
    such astute commentary.

Feel free to prove that one with a post of yours claiming that.

I don't expect a guy from the United Kingdom to understand anything about our legal system here, So I guess i'll let you continue to run your mouth about it. since you know all.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: the day you stop the defensive shit and accept that you are a creep and need some help, will improve your life in a big way

Hockey Guy: Shut it down Larry.

AhoosierA: Let the shit roll off your shoulders. These idiots don't have lives.

The_Lurker: psycho elf

MumblesBadly: LOTF doesn't appreciate the value of outing the CPD in how the prosecutors and judge would likely handle your case.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Thread Information