Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: New user titles

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I heard prospect theLurker becomes a full fledged member of their motorbike gang if he both hits it and makes you smell his fingers after.

Comments

RealTalk: lol'd

varys: ^^

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    Re: Kilgores assertation that we never friendly on the forum:

I gave druff the permission (not that he needed it) to go and look through my PM's.

we were friendly. Friendly enough that she shared facebook posts with me (as examples of her writing) about very intimate things about her family. She even sent me some facebook screen grabs of posts she made about vegas (again, as examples of her writing, as that's what we talked about.)

Shit, she even sent me photos of her and her friends, of her motorcycle, and even gave me a detailed trip report about her weekend she went off on.

Not once did I ever fucking hit on her, or even send any lewd or creepy messages.

Oh and by the way, I found her instagram way after we started talking here in PMs. So it wasn't a shot in the dark or anything, I felt I was requesting to follow someone who I was friendly with on PFA and who actually sent me some nice messages about running bad in vegas.

As for the IG account, yes, i talked to her there, and she responded and talked with me. I didn't screen shot those bc I didn't think it was necessary. I only saved screen shots of her IG as proof of it, bc from the get go I sensed there was something up with her (mostly bc she sent me pics that she claimed were taken in july but clearly were taken in the fall.)

She can say all she wants. I have all of this proof and all she's got is a fucking story. read her the riot act? lol we all saw the message I sent her on FB. she's clearly exaggerating. but that's ok. not my problem.

my problem is that, even with Druff stepping in and telling you faggots that this is more than just what's being shown (mostly bc I said i wouldn't post any of the proof publicly bc that would be posting her information) you still won't shut the fuck up.

Y'all are getting rolled here. Druff knows this. I know this. you should too.

Based on our history, I 100% don't believe you
    who's history is that? yours and mine? Homie, i talked to you on the phone and you wept like mother theresa saying I need jesus. I wish i had a time machine bc I'd go back and record it.

give it a rest. What does cathy think of all this time you spend on here trolling some guy you're never going to meet in your lifetime? honestly. are you gay or something? that it? She's your beard or something? Don't want the other backwoods hicks who live near you to know you're a cock sucker? Is that why you've been obsessing over me for weeks now and have been PMing me? Yeah i have the proof of that too, don't worry.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Re: Kilgores assertation that we never friendly on the forum:

I gave druff the permission (not that he needed it) to go and look through my PM's.

we were friendly. Friendly enough that she shared facebook posts with me (as examples of her writing) about very intimate things about her family. She even sent me some facebook screen grabs of posts she made about vegas (again, as examples of her writing, as that's what we talked about.)

Shit, she even sent me photos of her and her friends, of her motorcycle, and even gave me a detailed trip report about her weekend she went off on.

Not once did I ever fucking hit on her, or even send any lewd or creepy messages.

Oh and by the way, I found her instagram way after we started talking here in PMs. So it wasn't a shot in the dark or anything, I felt I was requesting to follow someone who I was friendly with on PFA and who actually sent me some nice messages about running bad in vegas.

As for the IG account, yes, i talked to her there, and she responded and talked with me. I didn't screen shot those bc I didn't think it was necessary. I only saved screen shots of her IG as proof of it, bc from the get go I sensed there was something up with her (mostly bc she sent me pics that she claimed were taken in july but clearly were taken in the fall.)

She can say all she wants. I have all of this proof and all she's got is a fucking story. read her the riot act? lol we all saw the message I sent her on FB. she's clearly exaggerating. but that's ok. not my problem.

my problem is that, even with Druff stepping in and telling you faggots that this is more than just what's being shown (mostly bc I said i wouldn't post any of the proof publicly bc that would be posting her information) you still won't shut the fuck up.

Y'all are getting rolled here. Druff knows this. I know this. you should too.
    that's great lare. the one thing i didn't see you mention was your allegation that "people" told you that she posted your number on skatz. that was obv a lie right?

No that was 100% a lie. I knew she didn't post my number, but i wanted to see if she knew it was there, and she did! lol that was easy. She probably went and asked all of you lumps of shit who said it. LoL she was TILTED when i said one of you said it was her. I enjoyed it immensely.

I think i gotta agree with the village idiot in that you guys are all up in arms bc some twat who you don't even know is real stopped posting here, ON HER OWN VOLITION.

oh and once again....

I brought all you assholes to the yard.

I always do.

that's how easy you guys are. I post, and you come. Think about the control that is. It's awesome.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Banned
    Load Metric

Based on our history, I 100% don't believe you
    who's history is that? yours and mine? Homie, i talked to you on the phone and you wept like mother theresa saying I need jesus. I wish i had a time machine bc I'd go back and record it.

give it a rest. What does cathy think of all this time you spend on here trolling some guy you're never going to meet in your lifetime? honestly. are you gay or something? that it? She's your beard or something? Don't want the other backwoods hicks who live near you to know you're a cock sucker? Is that why you've been obsessing over me for weeks now and have been PMing me? Yeah i have the proof of that too, don't worry.
    you a fucking creepy liar. I am an Atheist. ftr a jewish athiest. LOL jesus
    Last edited by The_Lurker; 09-13-2017 at 08:00 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric

that's great lare. the one thing i didn't see you mention was your allegation that "people" told you that she posted your number on skatz. that was obv a lie right?

No that was 100% a lie. I knew she didn't post my number, but i wanted to see if she knew it was there, and she did! lol that was easy. She probably went and asked all of you lumps of shit who said it. LoL she was TILTED when i said one of you said it was her. I enjoyed it immensely.
    this is normal and makes a lot of sense. it sounds very entertaining as described.

Load Metric
    If I were to set the o/u at 6.5 for total men the lurker has made smell his finger lifetime would I get flooded with action on the over or would that be about right?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    If I were to set the o/u at 6.5 for total men the lurker has made smell his finger lifetime would I get flooded with action on the over or would that be about right?

at least 20 in college alone.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: LMFAO

varys: Action closed

Load Metric
    Larry you need to stop obsessing over everyone believing Kilgore. You are dealing with people that genuinely don't care. I'm sure they wish they had a better hand to play here but they aren't folders.

Load Metric
    regardless Larry you have to know you come off as a creepy fucking dude, forcing your self into other peoples lives.

you go to vegas and meet some members, you seem to be cool and then you come back and act like a maniac and destroy all of the cred you had gained in vegas, you seriously need some counceling i think you seem very self destructive not to mention you started a thread about offing your self which is just stupid.

cut the crazy shit and straighten out dude you need to stop bugging people like this its a bad look.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: I love this post

hongkonger: Wisdom
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

ok great you were lying about that, but not the rest. gotcha

also, wtf do you mean i "wanted to she if she knew it was there, and she did!" she never told you it was there and it's not there

Banned
    Load Metric
    Larry, where do you get your hair done?

Load Metric
    I've been rolled in everyway possible but even I've never presented a list of transgressions to DanDruff and expected him to be my lawyer. That just can't help your situation lil brotha... Let's say you are right and Kilgore played you for fun... You continuing to make posts about it isn't making her laugh less hard. Your best option is just let it go because it just doesn't matter. I'm sure this is the part where you tell me you know all and you have been joking around the whole time but on the off chance this is a real experience you are going through where there is my post.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    regardless Larry you have to know you come off as a creepy fucking dude, forcing your self into other peoples lives.

you go to vegas and meet some members, you seem to be cool and then you come back and act like a maniac and destroy all of the cred you had gained in vegas, you seriously need some counceling i think you seem very self destructive not to mention you started a thread about offing your self which is just stupid.

cut the crazy shit and straighten out dude you need to stop bugging people like this its a bad look.
    what gave it away, his suicide thread?

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: partly

Load Metric
    yes to a bunch of snowflakes who equate talking to someone friendly on a forum to stalking them I can see how it would look bad.

however, to the rest of us, who aren't snowflakes, and who know the difference, it seems as if someone is trying to make me look bad, and failed in the process.

Comments

Hockey Guy: Don't worry you needed no help in that regard. To look bad I mean.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Larry, where do you get your hair done?

Bill the Barber, City Cutz, Humboldt Park.

why?

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Atleast he can wear his jew hat and not look that awkward.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Banned
    Load Metric
    Occam's razor https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor

you decide

A. A women that people on this forum know IRL makes up a very long and complicated story about being stalked

or

B. a creepy little lying bald bike riding midget who has made two suicide threats on this forum is a total fucking creeper.

its a pretty easy conclusion

Load Metric

you decide

A. A women that people on this forum know IRL makes up a very long and complicated story about being stalked

or

B. a creepy little lying bald bike riding midget who has made two suicide threats on this forum is a total fucking creeper.

oh people know her in real life here? will those people please step forward?

JFC, you really are reaching. If i were you, i'd be giving the wife the ol in out in out right now. but you're doing this?

George Steinbrenner

Banned
    Load Metric
    Druff did all this blow up over my "Larry posts> AHoisserA's posts on PFA" on my facebooks status? FUCK! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Banned
    Load Metric

you decide

or

oh people know her in real life here? will those people please step forward?

JFC, you really are reaching. If i were you, i'd be giving the wife the ol in out in out right now. but you're doing this?
    Larry, you know a select few of us actually do know her in real life.

Thread Information