Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: michael/MRobot accused of scamming Sol & others in 2011

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THE ONE NON MISERABLE PERSON THAT POSTS HERE SHOULD BE GRANTED A LOT MORE PRIVILEGES THAN ROLLING SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T CARE ONCE EVERY FIVE YEARS. HOLY FUCK THIS SHIT IS MADDENING.
    You are My beloved child, in you I am well-pleased. But this guy is probably a scammer and you need to get a fucking grip, my son.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: God is red rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    michael, I think your best bet at this point is to simply come clean, arrange repayment of those who got rolled, and move on.

You have the following details currently in your favor:

- Story is 6 years old.

- Those who got rolled were your friends and apparently wrote it off, to where they were willing to remain friends with you despite that.

- You have responsibly paid Brandon thus far for the money you owed him, which is indicative of acting more responsibly in recent times.

- Everyone enjoyed your trip reports during WSOP.

I'm sure if you post a mea culpa, make payment arrangements with the victims, and keep to them, everyone will forgive this little transgression.

I suppose it's possible you're being falsely accused here, but I have to say my gut feeling is to believe Sol on this one.

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: dont you find it questionable Todd that this suddenly comes out after 6 yrs that there is some underlying reason besides the pocket change involved.. Sorry my gut says theres somethingelse at play here.. Timing suspect among other things.

Load Metric
    God, can you get sol laid?

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: god send us a pic of pfa's village idiot and fucking weirdo hard at work cleaning a portapotty
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THE ONE NON MISERABLE PERSON THAT POSTS HERE SHOULD BE GRANTED A LOT MORE PRIVILEGES THAN ROLLING SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T CARE ONCE EVERY FIVE YEARS. HOLY FUCK THIS SHIT IS MADDENING.
    You are My beloved child, in you I am well-pleased. But this guy is probably a scammer and you need to get a fucking grip, my son.

Just when I think you guys can't be bigger queers, Lord of the Guys shows up and reminds everyone what a real faggot is.

Banned
    Load Metric
    woooaaaah, taking the lord's name in vain there sheboon?

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Fuck it, fight it, it;s all the same.

varys: Livin with louie dogs the only way to stay sane

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    woooaaaah, taking the lord's name in vain there sheboon?
    Let's just enjoy our girl's new UPS advertisement together as one.

Comments

michael: hof

Load Metric
    Also don't forget how many fucking letters are in UPS. They always do things in threes. Remember that young ratS goD

Load Metric
    This was literally like over 5 years ago, and I wrote it off as a busted stake, having chatted with Sol and crew several hundred times between then and today. I had literally never got a message about any figure or the stake.

Again, I didn't just disappear after black friday. I was still on aim like once a week or something for awhile, but was playing a live stake from another backer like all of my waking hours at the then st johns room.

I didn't quit the internet over a $250 stake, we had all been chatting for years, and some of us were good friends, I didn't think I was rolling the crew, I would have just done whatever, again, because we were all friends we probably didn't handle stakes and loans to each other as rigorous as we would have in a formal setting.

Druff, I came back here well before any stakes, and actually I don't think I even asked for a stake in that wsop thread, it was offered and I jumped at the opportunity to go to Vegas for my first time and share a lil fun with the forum.

Sol, what do you think is a fair number for payback? And if your pride won't let you take the money, I will donate it to pfr radio tourney.

Sorry guys, if I let anyone down, it was awhile ago, but the emphasis should have been on me as the stakee on keeping records figuring out this stuff.

Load Metric
    I think this is one big misunderstanding.

Load Metric
    I really think this is a lot about nothing.

If it was 1k + you could go with the argument of avoidance . But for 250 I really believe it was a non issue.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    I really think this is a lot about nothing.

If it was 1k + you could go with the argument of avoidance . But for 250 I really believe it was a non issue.
    Edited after reading michaels earlier post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    TID Bot
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Kind of sad to read this but if he makes it right (and appears to be willing to) we are all guilty of something and hopefully were given a second chance at saving our rep.

Part of maturing.

Load Metric
    Too hung over to read this thread, and I wasn't part of any recent aim discussions, as I've been too hungover to chat. But, I don't think my name belongs in the title of this thread. Michael never scammed me. I never gave him money unless it was $100 or less for a microstake a few times when I was running too good which was mostly just for the lulz. He'd always show me a graph whenever he lost.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Drunkard rep

Load Metric
    FWIW I staked Michael a bunch back in the day and he always paid back on time.

I would also like to add that Michael's level of integrity on these forums for over 10 years has never been in question, and we're talking about something from 6 years ago that he can't really defend. Kinda bullshit imo. If it was going to be brought up in public it should have been done so when it happened. No disrespect to Sol, I don't doubt he feels he's telling the truth here, but we're pretty much past the statute of limitations.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Thank you! But who is this sol person and why does he demand respect after doing this to Michael.
    Last edited by vegas1369; 08-28-2017 at 09:15 PM.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I had Michael play middle man on a luxury car auction near St Pete's this past spring, and when I was the winning bidder on the 1979 Ferrari 308 and sent him the 80k. He had my car shipped to me within a week.
    Last edited by DJ_Chaps; 08-28-2017 at 09:51 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I will take SetOfKs out of the title here, as requested.

Michael, I am still a bit unclear about something.

Regarding this $250: What happened to it? Did you really lose all of it playing poker? Is it possible some of it just "disappeared"? I'm not really getting an answer that I completely understand.

It seems that Sol looked you up on the various tracking sites and could not find evidence that you had played and lost that money.

As this was 6 years ago, and does not seem to be a chronic problem with you, I am also in the camp of not feeling like this is a huge deal.

However, if you really did misappropriate the money in some way, even 6 years ago, I would advise simply setting up a payment plan, apologizing, and being done with it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I told him that I will stake him if I get laid from the girl that I was talking to at the time on match.com, providing him with a ~0.1% freeroll (estimate).
    Also, I would love to help anyone on this forum get laid, but it's not that easy.

I can't just feed you lines and get a girl to do you. First off, girls are notoriously flaky over mesenger or text. I could have offered you advice, but it would have just been to get her to meet up as fast as possible in real life. That's key.

But once you did, I couldn't tell you how to get laid. Like there's no magic line. It's a lot of subcommunication.

And like, square up to her, good eye contact, tease, lead her around, loud voice, and even then it's not a guaruntee. It would be good reference experience though for next time.
    Ship the Whisperer Apprentice title IMO.
    HILLARY WON

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Brittney Griner's Clit: Thank you! But who is this sol person and why does he demand respect after doing this to Michael

Excellent question. Sol, or lolomon to many of us, is a long time poster on the boards and a legend in his own mind. He was at one time was the biggest joke on the site, although his association with Tyde somewhat gave him some cred.

His quest appearances on radio, specifically his beef with Badguy did result in some hilarity.

My take on this guy is that he is a mark for his own character, which in my opinion sucks.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: GOT HIM

Banned
    Load Metric
    This thread is yet another testament to how Todd thrives on lashing out with unfounded, unsubstantiated, and baseless rumors of 'scamming'

LOL @ 'Michael I'm a little disturbed at these accusations"

Then wham....you divide this into a new thread intended to trash Michael labeling him as a 'scammer' with no substance or proof whatsoever

Other than a few lines from an exiled and community punching bag like Solomon...who incidentally is a mamas boy butt puppet afraid of his parents shadow. Sol is a little bitch. I've met him personally and trust me when I say that this guy is any parents worst nightmare.

In addition...

It shows just how desperate Todd is to manufacture a 'scam' drama on this dead ass dying quail of retards over a shitty ass 250 from 2012...

Especially when a GOD like MJ (SetofKs) flat out denies any scam ever took place.

Sol you fucking gook. Go suckle mommies nipple and jerk off daddy you little punk.

The only reason this lame ass thread exists is because you are an attention whoring pencil dicked slope weasel.

And stop trying to suck my cock with these non stop Skype and Facebook friend requests.

After the first dozen times I responded with 'fuck off zipper head'...I thought you might have gotten the message

Its almost your bedtime....make sure mama and papa Lim give you a sweet kiss on your forehead after drinking your warm cup of Korean goat milk

Druff this thread is a new low for even you. Absolutely pathetic beyond words

Comments

Sol: usual dental rep for Martin

michael: God is back

Thread Information