Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: michael/MRobot accused of scamming Sol & others in 2011

Load Metric
    also, if you stake/lend money to a guy with a neck tattoo you only have yourself to blame

learn from history and stay woke

Comments

gimmick:

Load Metric
    in before todger turns this into its own thread

Load Metric
    Have to say, I'm really disappointed to hear what SOL has said.

Name:  6CLZAhG.gif
Views: 513
Size:  4.24 MB

Comments

big dick: the milf in the backround is sexy af

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Michael you get to AC I'll stake you 60/40 for any event you want except the main.
    I am down

I'm seeing what sol wrote plus got a text offline about some issues being mentioned. Clear those up and the offer stands, if not i'm going to politely back out.

Comments

michael: fair enough

Ryback_feed_me_more: Back out over sudden claim of somebody being rolled 6 yrs ago for slot money is amazing.. Grow a set Hanicapeme.. 6yrs is ancient in gambling.. Ask WHY now??
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Banned
    Load Metric
    I hope Michael rolled the shit out of your gook faces.

Load Metric
    Fwiw, I loaned Michael $$$ to purchase a plane ticket to come to Vegas for the C$ wsop stake. To date, he has paid me back half, which is totally in line with our agreement.

I also staked him a minimal amount on ACR and he has honored the only two things I asked of him: Text me before you play and text me your end result. Btw tourneys only no cash.

This is the only business dealings I've ever had with m robot but he has done 100% as I've asked and 100% kept his word.

GS

ZoD

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    just a heads up, i'm prolly gonna roll plop if my cardinals season long bets don't come in

so, there's that
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    You faggots are allowed to come on here and accuse Michael of all people of not paying some old wack ass debts? Jesus fucking Christ this place is atrocious. You are all such horrendous faggots.

Comments

lol wow: feels fair

The_Lurker: Absolutely

Ryback_feed_me_more: Valid point.. somebody bringing up money from 6 yrs ago Black Friday when his money got stuck thanks to DOJ is just shitty move especially in 2017

Load Metric
    You're just being nice to him so he can show you how to get laid

Comments

Hockey Guy: Do you blame him? He obviously needs the help.

Load Metric
    OSA, please ship the Borgata tournaments.

Druff, please ship the scamatar to Michael
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I will add my last bit here on this thread - now $250 isn't really a significant amount of money for me, and definitely wasn't back then either since I was clearing more than that much in just rakeback each day. I staked him for the same reason cmoney did, and would have had zero problems if he informed me that he had lost the money and provided tracking information (either via one of the cash game tracking sites or sharkscope). The problem was that he just disappeared completely with zero explanation with regards to what happened, and I do find it hilarious that he's asking for "chat logs" now 6 years after it happened. I don't really have much interest in getting any of the money back and have provided the information for the community's perusal.
    Black Friday literally happened in the middle or end of that stake. I'm sure we discussed something, I didn't just log off the net after black friday, it was some time after that as I'd still aim crew at the poker room.

And we've legit chatted since then, and you never brought up that stake or how it was resolved or you thinking it wasn't resolved. We legit chatted in aim like a month ago, and online here like last week.

How would you like to resolve this? I can email stars and see what my last balance was at black friday?

Michael, I have to admit I am very disappointed to hear this story, and I do have further questions.

You admit you had a $250 stake with Sol (and some larger stakes with others?) in 2011, sometime around Black Friday.

I am a little confused regarding your explanation.

Are you saying that you gave all stakers a clear report on what happened to the money they gave you? I don't see what Black Friday has to do with that, aside from stopping you from continuing to play.

You should have been able to provide reports to everyone regarding any money which was lost.

Why didn't you provide such reports?

And if you did, why are a number of people saying that you didn't?

For the record, I don't think michael is a sociopath, but I am a little suspicious that you've returned to this community primarily to get the stakes offered.

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Druff youre better then this.. Ask why would Sol suddenly dig up dirt from 6 yrs ago when obvious Micheal wouldnt have defensible evidence.. Seems Shady as fuck from Sols point

Load Metric
    Hilarious. Broke ass broke selling game for stakes. Props to Michael, degeneracy lives on well past NWP.

Load Metric
    If you wanted to complain about michael slow paying/rolling you, you should have done so a few months ago.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: on point

Ryback_feed_me_more: Fuck months ago how about YEARS ago.. This shit is from 2011!!!

Load Metric
    Druff please separate this thread?

If you started it you would have done it ages ago.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    If you wanted to complain about michael slow paying/rolling you, you should have done so a few months ago.
    Agreed, or even better bring it up 5 fucking years ago when all this is supposed to have happened.

Load Metric
    CHARGE IT TO THE GAME.

:SFO
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Lolomon
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Black Friday literally happened in the middle or end of that stake. I'm sure we discussed something, I didn't just log off the net after black friday, it was some time after that as I'd still aim crew at the poker room.

And we've legit chatted since then, and you never brought up that stake or how it was resolved or you thinking it wasn't resolved. We legit chatted in aim like a month ago, and online here like last week.

How would you like to resolve this? I can email stars and see what my last balance was at black friday?

Michael, I have to admit I am very disappointed to hear this story, and I do have further questions.

You admit you had a $250 stake with Sol (and some larger stakes with others?) in 2011, sometime around Black Friday.

I am a little confused regarding your explanation.

Are you saying that you gave all stakers a clear report on what happened to the money they gave you? I don't see what Black Friday has to do with that, aside from stopping you from continuing to play.

You should have been able to provide reports to everyone regarding any money which was lost.

Why didn't you provide such reports?

And if you did, why are a number of people saying that you didn't?

For the record, I don't think michael is a sociopath, but I am a little suspicious that you've returned to this community primarily to get the stakes offered.
    Since you're in this thread I'll provide one more clarification. I will agree that Jake is definitely not the best when it comes to recalling factual information and it's possible that no rolling took place on that end, but here are the facts:

1. I staked michael $250 before Black Friday.
    2. He did disappear from AIM chat shortly after Black Friday - I attempted to search PokerTableRatings and Sharkscope to see if there were losses adding up to $250 and the figures didn't add up. He was not reachable via AIM or the forums. Keep in mind that I've staked out over $100,000 on just PartTimePoker alone, and have developed great management skill with regards to my stakes.
    3. About a year later one of the AIM chat members was talking to michael on the forums and we asked him to relay our message that if he comes back to AIM, we won't bring up any details of his scams or to ask for the money back. He did return for a few days briefly, then disappeared again. Obviously at this point AIM chat was in agreement that he was shady, but that he was still fun to chat with. I forget if he tried to score stakes during his return, but the lack of stakes could have been the reason his return didn't last long. He did allude to living with his aunt or uncle as a reason for his disappearance. I do find his excuse really funny, when he says "Someone told me about this earlier, that aim said I rolled them, and I thought the source might have been an aim outsider that didn't get the humor or something. Like when they kept saying I had died, something along those lines." It obviously just sounds like a quick coverup.

4. I have zero interest in recovering any of the money, or to engage in an extensive flame war here. However, if someone rolled a guy that I was about to stake, I'd definitely love to know about it. Obviously the reason I gave michael the stake in the first place wasn't because I was expecting a huge win, but more based on the lulz and the fact that he was fun to have around. Also remember that it wasn't me who outed michael, it was china who gave him $100 for hotel fees in Vegas during the cmoney stake (I think?) and was pissed off to find out that he had rolled me.

Comments

nunbeater: if you are sol from ptp....confirmed over 100k staked

Ryback_feed_me_more: Stop trying to pass the buck.. You told China a story regarding chump change from 6 yrs ago that may or may not be true other then your word against his after 6 yrs.. Shady as fuck rep.. Y did you wait soo long suddenly now it matters rep?

Load Metric
    Everybody here knows I contribute to a lot of things without reservations, usually for the lol's, but I never even entered that Michael contribution thread because, well I don't even know, but it rubbed me the wrong way like he was only here for that very reason.

It was a HOF trip report so, I don't know maybe I was wrong, but he has been pretty non-existent since so you do the math.

Comments

big dick: fag

simpdog: Big dick counter

Ryback_feed_me_more: Sorry but Drexel's comments carry more weight.. Wouldnt you be suspcious of suddenly after 6 yrs somebody cries scammer??
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Everybody here knows I contribute to a lot of things without reservations, usually for the lol's, but I never even entered that Michael contribution thread because, well I don't even know, but it rubbed me the wrong way like he was only here for that very reason.

It was a HOF trip report so, I don't know maybe I was wrong, but he has been pretty non-existent since so you do the math.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THE ONE NON MISERABLE PERSON THAT POSTS HERE SHOULD BE GRANTED A LOT MORE PRIVILEGES THAN ROLLING SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T CARE ONCE EVERY FIVE YEARS. HOLY FUCK THIS SHIT IS MADDENING.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

4. I have zero interest in recovering any of the money, or to engage in an extensive flame war here. However, if someone rolled a guy that I was about to stake, I'd definitely love to know about it. Obviously the reason I gave michael the stake in the first place wasn't because I was expecting a huge win, but more based on the lulz and the fact that he was fun to have around. Also remember that it wasn't me who outed michael, it was china who gave him $100 for hotel fees in Vegas during the cmoney stake (I think?) and was pissed off to find out that he had rolled me.
    My point is that bringing this up before the whole WSOP stake and HOF trip report would have been more appropriate.

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Sounds more like Sol is trying to cut off staking funds so he can pidgeon hole Micheals ability to get funding and suddenly demand 100%+ intrest over the $250 and suddenly be wiling to stake him again down the road..

Thread Information