Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: michael/MRobot accused of scamming Sol & others in 2011

Load Metric

michael/MRobot accused of scamming Sol & others in 2011

Druff's note: I moved 40 posts from this thread where OSA asked for a Borgata stake, and michael joined in also requesting a stake.

It soon came out that some people had told Chinamaniac that Michael had scammed them in 2011. China brought this up, and Sol (LOLOMON) came forward to tell his story. Michael's first post in that thread is below, and the following 39 posts afterwards are the ones (on that topic) which followed.

================================================== ===

Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    90% ill be there for plo & o8 tourns.
    this sounds like fun

Comments

sonatine: right?

Load Metric

Load Metric
    michael how can we get you there?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    The plane ticket is the hugest pain in the ass. Working on the final payment for paying that back next week.

I have to work in like 30 mins, but when I get back I'll try to see if this is at all possible

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post
    The plane ticket is the hugest pain in the ass. Working on the final payment for paying that back next week.

I have to work in like 30 mins, but when I get back I'll try to see if this is at all possible

not for nothing, amtrak is about $150 or $450 for a literal sleeper car and if you caught the 5pm out of Jacksonville on a Saturday, you would arrive at around 2pm on Sunday.

just saying, fuck airlines where possible.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    spirit air - Michael travels light anyways.

Orlando to Atlantic City ~60/way. $32/each way if you are in the $59 club.

Looks like $120 total

Load Metric
    Michael you get to AC I'll stake you 60/40 for any event you want except the main.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Funds received from Troye Sivan's future husband as well as Simpdog.

13 shares left.
    That reminds me I guess I should transfer to plop

Michael can you fly or get There?

Like handicapme I will donate.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Michael, conversation in aim chat is heating up that you rolled members of the aim chat for $500 or so and never paid back and never mention it to the people you allegedly rolled when you pop in chats etc...

Any truth to this?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

Michael, conversation in aim chat is heating up that you rolled members of the aim chat for $500 or so and never paid back and never mention it to the people you allegedly rolled when you pop in chats etc...

Any truth to this?
    he gone choke the shit out of you for this

also

mRobot hcy?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

Any truth to this?

also

mRobot hcy?

Amount now up to over $1300 allegedly

Lolomon
    Load Metric

Any truth to this?
    I can't speak for everyone, but will put my integrity on the line to confirm that he disappeared with $250 of my money back in 2011 after being staked - with 0 updates whatsoever with regards to what happened with the money, and 0 evidence of having him lost it anywhere on PokerStars. I also just confirmed with Jake (brother of SetOfKs) that he was solicited separately for a stake around the same time for ~$500, and the chronology of events force me to believe that everything was pre-meditated in order for him to bounce with as much of our money as possible. He completely disappeared from AIM chat for about 1-2 years, until we saw him lurking PFA and told him that we won't mention it if he came back to chat - so he came back and played it cool, then disappeared after about a day or two.

Fast forward to 2017 - he's already tried soliciting stakes on ACR from both me and thesidedish (me for $50 and dish for $35) on here after his return, and after I stopped logging onto messenger he followed up twice via PM to continue asking for $50. I told him that I will stake him if I get laid from the girl that I was talking to at the time on match.com, providing him with a ~0.1% freeroll (estimate). If you ask me, his character has always been in question since 2011 or so, and comes off to me like a sociopathic character that comes on here purely with the goal of obtaining money to shoot off at the tables. If you like the lulz and don't like getting scammed, the better bet would definitely be OSA - he might not be a great Poker player but I think you can trust him for up to at least a couple hundred.

Cheers,
    Sol

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Suddenly NOW you decide to bitch about something from 6 yrs ago really dude?? The Statue of Limitations on declaring being rolled expired a lot time ago

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Michael you get to AC I'll stake you 60/40 for any event you want except the main.
    I am down

Comments

WillieMcFML: HOF

Load Metric

Any truth to this?
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

also

mRobot hcy?

Amount now up to over $1300 allegedly
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

Any truth to this?
    I can't speak for everyone, but will put my integrity on the line to confirm that he disappeared with $250 of my money back in 2011 after being staked - with 0 updates whatsoever with regards to what happened with the money, and 0 evidence of having him lost it anywhere on PokerStars. I also just confirmed with Jake (brother of SetOfKs) that he was solicited separately for a stake around the same time for ~$500, and the chronology of events force me to believe that everything was pre-meditated in order for him to bounce with as much of our money as possible. He completely disappeared from AIM chat for about 1-2 years, until we saw him lurking PFA and told him that we won't mention it if he came back to chat - so he came back and played it cool, then disappeared after about a day or two.

Fast forward to 2017 - he's already tried soliciting stakes on ACR from both me and thesidedish (me for $50 and dish for $35) on here after his return, and after I stopped logging onto messenger he followed up twice via PM to continue asking for $50. I told him that I will stake him if I get laid from the girl that I was talking to at the time on match.com, providing him with a ~0.1% freeroll (estimate). If you ask me, his character has always been in question since 2011 or so, and comes off to me like a sociopathic character that comes on here purely with the goal of obtaining money to shoot off at the tables. If you like the lulz and don't like getting scammed, the better bet would definitely be OSA - he might not be a great Poker player but I think you can trust him for up to at least a couple hundred.

Cheers,
    Sol
    Whoa, that's a lot.

Ok, I'll try to figure this out.

Someone told me about this earlier, that aim said I rolled them, and I thought the source might have been an aim outsider that didn't get the humor or something. Like when they kept saying I had died, something along those lines.

China, I have never had a 1k plus stake, except recently when c$ staked me for 2 $1500 tourneys, in both cases I signed contracts.

Sol, you staked me on stars, I lost most if I recall, and then black friday legit happened. I didn't bounce when black friday happened either, I started playing live.

Also, I don't think Jake ever staked me, I think he had me do a dump and cashout for him?

I am definetely not a sociopath, and I didn't bounce after black friday. I played live, and then after moved to my uncle and aunts, where I couldn't really post. Druff can prob confirm diff ips over these years.

I've always been fast to pay on scores on stakes, have paid back loans from beenstaring and others numerous times, and have set up payment plans with guys like BMG, without missing a payment.

If you can find old aim logs about our stake, where we were at, etc, we can get to what you think is owed Sol, or have Druff and some guys mediate a settlement. You also have my legit fb, aim, and possible phone number, i don't remember, and have never brought this up to me.

Load Metric

Any truth to this?

Cheers,
    Sol
    WAS AN EASY MARK

WAS FUN

SFO

Comments

michael: is this the western union guy rep
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    I told him that I will stake him if I get laid from the girl that I was talking to at the time on match.com, providing him with a ~0.1% freeroll (estimate).
    Also, I would love to help anyone on this forum get laid, but it's not that easy.

I can't just feed you lines and get a girl to do you. First off, girls are notoriously flaky over mesenger or text. I could have offered you advice, but it would have just been to get her to meet up as fast as possible in real life. That's key.

But once you did, I couldn't tell you how to get laid. Like there's no magic line. It's a lot of subcommunication.

And like, square up to her, good eye contact, tease, lead her around, loud voice, and even then it's not a guaruntee. It would be good reference experience though for next time.

Lolomon
    Load Metric
    I will add my last bit here on this thread - now $250 isn't really a significant amount of money for me, and definitely wasn't back then either since I was clearing more than that much in just rakeback each day. I staked him for the same reason cmoney did, and would have had zero problems if he informed me that he had lost the money and provided tracking information (either via one of the cash game tracking sites or sharkscope). The problem was that he just disappeared completely with zero explanation with regards to what happened, and I do find it hilarious that he's asking for "chat logs" now 6 years after it happened. I don't really have much interest in getting any of the money back and have provided the information for the community's perusal.

PS: It's also hilarious that he's pretending to be some 'tinder guru' nowdays? I don't really need any help with women, but it appears that he needs a lot of help with his character lol
    Last edited by Sol; 08-24-2017 at 09:58 PM. Reason: above post

Load Metric
    I will add my last bit here on this thread - now $250 isn't really a significant amount of money for me, and definitely wasn't back then either since I was clearing more than that much in just rakeback each day. I staked him for the same reason cmoney did, and would have had zero problems if he informed me that he had lost the money and provided tracking information (either via one of the cash game tracking sites or sharkscope). The problem was that he just disappeared completely with zero explanation with regards to what happened, and I do find it hilarious that he's asking for "chat logs" now 6 years after it happened. I don't really have much interest in getting any of the money back and have provided the information for the community's perusal.
    Black Friday literally happened in the middle or end of that stake. I'm sure we discussed something, I didn't just log off the net after black friday, it was some time after that as I'd still aim crew at the poker room.

And we've legit chatted since then, and you never brought up that stake or how it was resolved or you thinking it wasn't resolved. We legit chatted in aim like a month ago, and online here like last week.

How would you like to resolve this? I can email stars and see what my last balance was at black friday?

Load Metric
    PS: It's also hilarious that he's pretending to be some 'tinder guru' nowdays? I don't really need any help with women, but it appears that he needs a lot of help with his character lol
    I thought you were legitimately asking me for help getting laid last week. If I misunderstood, I apologize.

I'm not a tinder guru, I just take more shots than the average guy.

Load Metric
    just a heads up, i'm prolly gonna roll plop if my cardinals season long bets don't come in

so, there's that

Comments

michael: considerate

Thread Information