Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: ****OFFICIAL BUY A PIECE OF OSA IN THE BORGATA POKER OPEN****

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    this faggot will end up rolling someone

Only if he fucks up and can't figure out a way to bust.

PLOL took a piece of me, and it would be a shame if I busted, on purpose.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I looooooooooooooooooooove gay sexy humor. And sorry buddy but if I think about this in any non-insane way you've already sold this package 2.5x over to all your ex twinks, 1x over to your latest sugar Daddy. 1x to coworkers, .5x to subway people, .25x to the guy you get your coffee from, THEN came to PFA.

Good thing this world is insane though where it makes perfect sense you aren't overselling.

Comments

OSA: i wish my network was as big as you say it is

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    I looooooooooooooooooooove gay sexy humor. And sorry buddy but if I think about this in any non-insane way you've already sold this package 2.5x over to all your ex twinks, 1x over to your latest sugar Daddy. 1x to coworkers, .5x to subway people, .25x to the guy you get your coffee from, THEN came to PFA.

Good thing this world is insane though where it makes perfect sense you aren't overselling.
    I like that you think my humor is sexy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

3k? What's that do for someone? If I had gotten 30k, now we talkin nigga.

Do you know that the cheapest room on the strip for Fri and Sat 22nd and 23rd of Sept is 420 bucks at Circus Circus? No, I bet you didn't. A bespoke individual like myself shouldn't be relegated to accommodations as such. Monte Carlo is going to be 610 bucks, but it will be worth the difference I think.
    tbh just shows you are looking, again, for people to sponsor your vacation

if you were really feeling so good about your game you'd want to have as much of yourself as possible

and why would you ever travel to play a series where your total buyins were $1700, while the hotels were ~$300/night

if i were to guess, there is probably a festival, or another "business" opportunity in town at the same time

if you were truly serious about making money for your investors, you could come up with other accommodations to bring your costs down
    i was confused about some of the details of this stake with regards to step's different trips/vacations

so i apologize to step - didn't mean to stake block

people can spend their money however they want and buyer should always beware
    Last edited by WillieMcFML; 08-29-2017 at 02:25 AM.

Load Metric
    For those of you who don't listen to the radio, OSA paid $50 towards a $300+ bill and left the remainder of the check for Scott (who I met and was a standup guy) and Drex AFTER agreeing and promising to pay. He also apparently was harrassing people at the table and was threatened to be kicked for it... great idea to invest in a guy like this right?

After hearing this story I will no longer stake OSA at the wsop or for anything in the future. For anyone staking him in now or in the future, I'd worry that unless you have something in writing and are there to collect that he will stiff you or find a way to fuck you out of your fair share. He's not a twink of his word nor is he someone you should trust in any financial dealings.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    How many faggots did you have to suck off to finally upgrade from your Obama phone you fat faggot

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    For those of you who don't listen to the radio, OSA paid $50 towards a $300+ bill and left the remainder of the check for Scott (who I met and was a standup guy) and Drex AFTER agreeing and promising to pay. He also apparently was harrassing people at the table and was threatened to be kicked for it... great idea to invest in a guy like this right?

After hearing this story I will no longer stake OSA at the wsop or for anything in the future. For anyone staking him in now or in the future, I'd worry that unless you have something in writing and are there to collect that he will stiff you or find a way to fuck you out of your fair share. He's not a twink of his word nor is he someone you should trust in any financial dealings.

LOL. You dont even have any of the facts straight. I didnt pay $50. I paid zero, because as I have said before, my meal was comped. This is too funny.

Load Metric

No no no no no.

That's not what happened at all.

I told OSA before he ever made it to Vegas that I was buying him dinner. I got a comp for $500, plus put in a couple hundred of my own for the bill.

There were other members there who did not have enough money to pay for their food, so I helped.

Some were mad at dinner that one step ordered a $100 side of lobster macaroni.

He didn't know the price, as this item wasn't on the menu, and one step saw a neighboring table order it.

Cliffs: one step did nothing wrong, he was fun to hang out with, Scott is my friend as well, they didn't hit it off, but no rolling or anything unethical took place.

GS

ZoD

Comments

OSA: lol ty

JACKDANIELS: #LOBSTERGATE

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post

No no no no no.

I told OSA before he ever made it to Vegas that I was buying him dinner. I got a comp for $500, plus put in a couple hundred of my own for the bill.

There were other members there who did not have enough money to pay for their food, so I helped.

He didn't know the price, as this item wasn't on the menu, and one step saw a neighboring table order it.

Cliffs: one step did nothing wrong, he was fun to hang out with, Scott is my friend as well, they didn't hit it off, but no rolling or anything unethical took place.

GS

ZoD

Interesting that some were mad, but when I checked, that was the first thing to be finished and everyone had finished their portion.

Load Metric

[ long winded and oddly emotional missive about how you were wrong on the internet ]

Comments

OSA: at least some people admit it ahem
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    DOESNT FEEL SO GOOD DOES IT HANDICAPME

Comments

handicapme: I STILL LOVE YOU
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric

I find OSA to be about as greasy as it gets, but this is a grossly petty.

Comments

OSA: i agree

vegas1369: Disagree. The guy has proven himself to be a scumbag for years come what more proof do you need.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    DOESNT FEEL SO GOOD DOES IT HANDICAPME
    I'M SORRY OKAY!?!?!?!

Comments

sonatine: i cant stay mad at u
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    I'm getting hungry.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    #thanksscotty

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post

No no no no no.

GS

ZoD

Interesting that some were mad, but when I checked, that was the first thing to be finished and everyone had finished their portion.
    Only a scumbag would keep tabs on who was eating and how much they ate. You realize that most normal people don't do this right?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

Only a scumbag would keep tabs on who was eating and how much they ate. You realize that most normal people don't do this right?

I didn't care who ate it, I cared about which was the best side. Usually, the best side, is the one that everyone has taken and eaten.

Logic; it's not just a rapper, it's a way of life.

Load Metric
    Just listened to the radio and laughed my ass off SFO one step is god.

Scott... I usually like you on radio but this time you come off as a bit of a cry baby, if you are very price sensitive while dining with strangers have the waiter make you a separate bill and apply your share of Brandon's comp as needed.

I have a serous hankering for some lobster mac and cheese.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If Brandon paid most of the bill like it sounds then this isn't a big deal.

If someone is at a dinner and one person agrees their meal will be comped (Brandon paying for OSA) but that person who is comping (Brandon) goes to others having dinner for extra money to pay for someone which sounded like Scott was saying this happened then it wouldn't be fair to Scott or others paying unless they agree to cover part of OSA lobster mac n cheese.

Since Brandon covers most of the meal everything seems fine in this spot so maybe Scott was a bit confused? He seemed very agitated about the whole thing breathing very heavily so clearly it was bothering him a lot.

OSA also made some really arrogant comment of feeling he is entitled to things just for showing up.

Only those present at the meal can truly comment on his attitude but hopefully he was thankful to Brandon for his generosity.

Load Metric
    Maybe I don't understand the issue but then again as a man I pay for my own food and other men don't share plates with me. Goes right along with the one seat rule in a theater.

Men don't eat other men's mac n lobster, in fact men don't order mac n lobster so maybe the sharing is normal.

Thread Information