Thread: Beth Shak puts Elmelda Marcos to shame....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Beth Shak puts Elmelda Marcos to shame....

Load Metric
    Every time I see a video about her, I cringe for Dan. He OBVIOUSLY was thinking with his peen when he put that ring on her. Her voice is enough to send me running (except the deep-seeded fact that I want to defile her tits causes me keep peeking at these vids, dammit). She really has no good way of explaining her "wealth" besides having them call her a "poker pro", because "divorce jackpot gold digger" doesn't have a nice ring to it.

Guys, if there was ever a reason to NOT get married, watch her videos and realize how everything is weighted against you in marriage these days. Either stay single and mingle, or get an iron-clad pre-nup. Can you imagine your ex parading around like a Ho with all your shit? Mine did, and she still wants more.

Fuck Beth Shack, fuck her divorce attorney, fuck Gloria Allred, fuck Louboutin shoes, fuck Dan shack's inability to just pay for high-class whores by the hour, fuck the idiot who left gum on the elevator floor this morning, fuck Labron, fuck Beth dancing around like a bath-salty wombat at that final table when she got AA's, and somebody get me an Orange Fanta, now.

Load Metric
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ce-battle.html

A FEMALE poker player being sued by her ex-husband for her $1m shoe collection says she will “fight him all the way.”

Shoe-lover Beth Shak, 42, was stunned to discover former husband Daniel Shak, 52, a wealthy hedge fund manager, is claiming 35% of her astonishing designer hoard. Daniel claims Beth hid the financial value of her 1200 pairs of shoes from him in their divorce settlement three years ago. But Beth, who is now dating a new partner, 36-year-old policeman Ben Cook, said her ex-husband’s decision to take her to court amounts to "harassment". She said: “We’re not supposed to talk about the court hearing, so I don’t know how the story got out."

The mum of three intends to fight the claim, which could cost her around $350,000 in shoes plus thousands more for her collection of designer handbags. She insisted: “I’m going to vehemently defend myself. “I feel this is harassment.” In a bizarre court battle, Daniel Shak claims his ex-wife managed to conceal her $1m shoe collection from him in ’a secret room’ while they shared a $7.4m apartment in wealthy Fifth Avenue, New York. He insists he only found out about the shoe collection last year, two years after their 2009 split. His law suit claims: “Dan trusted his wife and was not inspecting his home to try to find inventory or ’secret rooms." But Beth responded: “I’m shaking my head over this whole thing. He is saying he didn’t know the closet in our master bedroom existed.”

After their divorce, Beth moved to a luxury family home near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, with her two children Lindy, 17, and Austin, 15. She is thought to be a multi-millionaire following the end of her marriage. Daniel, who is also a professional poker player, paid her a reported $3.25m so he could stay in their Manhattan apartment, as well as an undisclosed amount for their other assets. He sold the apartment for $7.4m last year, $200,000 more than the couple paid for it 2005. However, Daniel reportedly lost around $7m on the gold market in 2011. Beth Shak, who also has an elder son Cary, has since concentrated on promoting herself as a designer shoe collector and launched shoe website Shoes R Forever, as well as appearing in newspapers and on TV shows.

She has row upon row of heels lining shelves on the insides of her closets, including an incredible 700 pairs of Christian Louboutins, each worth around $700 to $4,000. She admitted: “There are shoes that I don’t even remember buying. “I’m so short of space I had to give a couple of hundred pairs away. “Sometimes I pull a pair out that I don’t remember and feel like I got a pair of shoes for free.” Describing how she funds her massive collection, Beth stated: “When I have poker winnings the first thing I do is treat myself to a pair of shoes. “I’ve done well with my poker. I don’t have complaints.”

However, she is no longer playing in regular poker games, and previous estimates of her winnings came to less than $1m. But the glamorous mum-of-three is planning to design her own range of Beth Shak shoes, encouraged by boyfriend Ben. She said: “Ben really inspired me to take my shoe collection and turn it into something. Ben added: “When I first met Beth and she showed me her shoe collection, I couldn’t believe it. There were an unbelievable amount of shoes. Then I got to thinking. If she is this passionate about shoes, she should have her own line.”

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Every time I see a video about her, I cringe for Dan. He OBVIOUSLY was thinking with his peen when he put that ring on her. Her voice is enough to send me running (except the deep-seeded fact that I want to defile her tits causes me keep peeking at these vids, dammit). She really has no good way of explaining her "wealth" besides having them call her a "poker pro", because "divorce jackpot gold digger" doesn't have a nice ring to it.

Guys, if there was ever a reason to NOT get married, watch her videos and realize how everything is weighted against you in marriage these days. Either stay single and mingle, or get an iron-clad pre-nup. Can you imagine your ex parading around like a Ho with all your shit? Mine did, and she still wants more.

Fuck Beth Shack, fuck her divorce attorney, fuck Gloria Allred, fuck Louboutin shoes, fuck Dan shack's inability to just pay for high-class whores by the hour, fuck the idiot who left gum on the elevator floor this morning, fuck Labron, fuck Beth dancing around like a bath-salty wombat at that final table when she got AA's, and somebody get me an Orange Fanta, now.

A top 5 DRK post.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

Load Metric
    Everything about Beth Shak makes me cringe
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Why are we all so certain that Beth dropped Dan and is sucking him dry? Normally in this kind of cases, it is the husband who dumps his trophy wife when she hits the wrong side of 35. Obviously he cannot be happy with her making a buffoon of him and herself on TV, but other than that he probably doesn't mind how things worked out.

He got what he wanted, a hot airhead trophy wife. She spit out a couple of kids for him, and now that she has aged to the point that plastic surgery can no longer hide it, he is free of her to pursue a new 30 year old hottie.

If I was him, I think I could live with that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Why are we all so certain that Beth dropped Dan and is sucking him dry? Normally in this kind of cases, it is the husband who dumps his trophy wife when she hits the wrong side of 35. Obviously he cannot be happy with her making a buffoon of him and herself on TV, but other than that he probably doesn't mind how things worked out.

He got what he wanted, a hot airhead trophy wife. She spit out a couple of kids for him, and now that she has aged to the point that plastic surgery can no longer hide it, he is free of her to pursue a new 30 year old hottie.

If I was him, I think I could live with that.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    Everything about Beth Shak makes me cringe
    You got that right...Half those shoes she'll never wear...

Load Metric
    I am always amazed at the lack of self awareness. All that money and she is playing the fool. Of course Kardashian, Real Housewives etc. are more of the same, but our "culture" rewards them so this girl is taking her shot...... What a waste of resources all those ridiculous shoes. My god. Makes you want to become a commie with all of this shoved in your face.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I got it I got it

Load Metric
    # 1 search on Yahoo right now
    Beth Shak's Husband

Name:  beth shak.PNG
Views: 1296
Size:  214.0 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    # 1 search on Yahoo right now
    Beth Shak's Husband

Name:  beth shak.PNG
Views: 1296
Size:  214.0 KB

Holy shit, thats fantastic.

Load Metric
    “I’ve done well with my poker. I don’t have complaints.” -Beth Shak

Oh Really??? hasn't cashed in over a year in a half, here shows less than $ 500k in lifetime winnings, and if we subtracted all her entry fees.......................she'd be up like $ 100k in 6 years. What a fucking joke. I love how all these writers just let her lie, must make a better story. "Poker Champ" of what exactly,

http://www.cardplayer.com/poker-players/15326-beth-shak

Name:  beth shak stats.PNG
Views: 1089
Size:  21.1 KB

Name:  beth shak poker champ.PNG
Views: 1156
Size:  480.8 KB

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I cant make up my fucking mind if she is hot or not

Load Metric
    Broken Down MILFs starring Beth Shak coming soon courtesy of Vivid Pictures
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Broken Down MILFs starring Beth Shak coming soon courtesy of Vivid Pictures

or VH1

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    I cant make up my fucking mind if she is hot or not
    She's hot detcord. Remember, you can't compare her to airbrushed swimsuit models. Compare her to the women you see on a daily basis. She's hot as hell compared to normal women imo.

Thread Information