Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brad Booth contacted me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Brad Booth contacted me

He wants to be on our radio show. I offered him tomorrow, and he said it was "too soon".

But we will have him on when he's ready, and he can make whatever statement he wants to make about Hellmuth and anyone else.

Also, on a side note, I will probably be appearing on a broadcast radio station in Florida on Wednesday night to talk about this site and the various scandals in poker.

I'll post the relevant info about that as soon as I get it.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Brad let me hear you howl like a wolf, oooowwwwwwww.
    ALPHA'S TAKE FROM THE WEAK.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Booth is full if shit IMO. He has been saying this for awhile now. He knows xy and z but never says shit. I have come to the conclusion he is either lying for attention or he makes statements like this once in a while to blackmale hellmuth

Brad if u got something to say then say it. If not then shut your fucking mouth and go away. The longer you wait on this the more credibility you lose considering u did just rob some kid for 28k then claimed tO have some backing deal for 100k and didn't come close to playing 100k in events

Looks more like this was a robbery to stay alive and it had scam written all over it from the outset.But feel free to prove me and everyOne else wrong.

Wouldn't surprise me if booth tried to charge Druff 5k for his info.

Put up or shut your mouth booth

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Booth is full if shit IMO. He has been saying this for awhile now. He knows xy and z but never says shit. I have come to the conclusion he is either lying for attention or he makes statements like this once in a while to blackmale hellmuth

Brad if u got something to say then say it. If not then shut your fucking mouth and go away. The longer you wait on this the more credibility you lose considering u did just rob some kid for 28k then claimed tO have some backing deal for 100k and didn't come close to playing 100k in events

Looks more like this was a robbery to stay alive and it had scam written all over it from the outset.But feel free to prove me and everyOne else wrong.

Wouldn't surprise me if booth tried to charge Druff 5k for his info.

Put up or shut your mouth booth
    Calm down before you vapor lock there big guy...We just need to here his side of the caper...Should be interesting...

Load Metric
    I dont think Brad Booth will actually be on the show.

Load Metric
    relentlessly destroying him in this forum, prior to his appearance, probably wouldnt help the situation, but I understand why China is so heated.

Lets keep an an open mind for a bit and wait until he appears on the show to pass judgment.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    relentlessly destroying him in this forum, prior to his appearance, probably wouldnt help the situation, but I understand why China is so heated.

Lets keep an an open mind for a bit and wait until he appears on the show to pass judgment.
    I'm not trying to deter the guy. I just think he is a total snake and maybe the guy can prove everyone wrong.

Didn't he tell Druff he had some info when Druff opened this forum and he never came through? Now it seems he is pulling the same crap but he has to wait?

Hey hopefully the guy drops a bombshell that will get him some credibility back but all these delays make it look like a gold digging snake who is blackmailing people.

Again he has an open forum here. Till he comes on and tells his side it is my opinion he is a blackmailing scammer

Load Metric
    Well, hopefully Brad reads this and realizes that its now the second time he has told Todd he would be on the show, so it would probably be wise to appear on it and tell his side of the story, before he has to go shoulder-bumping Todd in the hallway, setting off an SEO war, the likes of which, we cant possibly fathom. #miconthefumblingicon

Load Metric
    There are currently 13 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 8 guests)

DRK Star,
    FirstimeLongtime,
    GambleBotsChafedPenis,
    GaryQQQ,
    rickastley

Another "Shoutout" to GambleBotsChafedPenis

Bronze
    Load Metric
    If it happens it would be a great coup to get Brad on, and it would undoubtedly attract plenty of new listeners.

Everybody deserves their chance to give their side of a story..............get him on!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The question is if he cries on the air are you hosts going to be able to hold back from laughing?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    He wants to be on our radio show. I offered him tomorrow, and he said it was "too soon".

But we will have him on when he's ready, and he can make whatever statement he wants to make about Hellmuth and anyone else.

Also, on a side note, I will probably be appearing on a broadcast radio station in Florida on Wednesday night to talk about this site and the various scandals in poker.

I'll post the relevant info about that as soon as I get it.
    I wouldn't have given him a choice. Come on tonight's show or don't come on at all. "Too soon" is just a cop out to stall for some reason & he's just using you.
    Brad if you're reading this, & I know you are, call into the show tonight.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Would be gold if you could get WCGrinder or Helmuth on at the same time.

You have his number!
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

I'm not trying to deter the guy. I just think he is a total snake and maybe the guy can prove everyone wrong.

Didn't he tell Druff he had some info when Druff opened this forum and he never came through? Now it seems he is pulling the same crap but he has to wait?

Hey hopefully the guy drops a bombshell that will get him some credibility back but all these delays make it look like a gold digging snake who is blackmailing people.

Again he has an open forum here. Till he comes on and tells his side it is my opinion he is a blackmailing scammer

Shut up Mark, PeterDC is your fucking hero. Can it.

Load Metric
    China what is the news on the FTP front?

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    :lmao

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

was gonna say, unless he's completely trolling in all the Peter DC threads (not remotely funny if so) his outrage over Booths relatively paltry scandals compared to Falcone seem silly. Why so fired up, China and why so accepting of Falcone?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Would be gold if you could get WCGrinder or Helmuth on at the same time.

You have his number!
    Booth also acts as if he has some huge secret and maybe he does have some juicy info. But at this point I wouldn't consider it a secret as I believe after he scammed WCGrider he told him details (according to WCGriders post on 2+2 if I remember correctly) on the info he has. Wonder how many other people Booth has told? Only a matter of time before it is leaked if he is telling people. So his best bet is to let it out if he is going to break it.

This is another trait that most scammers have. They tell you things to get you in good graces with them or to either buy them more time to scam or to make themselves feel important.

Weird thing is I almost met up with a buddy last night and he was with WCGrider. I decided to play online and get my teeth kicked in instead.

Booth is in a tough spot much like Lindgren. Only problem is I don't know if he has the ability to beat the games any more. The golden days have come and gone for making a quick million at this game and I believe he said he is in debt a lot of money.

I feel bad for the guy getting fucked by Russ Hamilton and all but it has been a long time since then and he has many opportunities to get back on his feet. His best bet is to park his ass in a 2/5 NL game every day for years and pay his debts back.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

PETER is GOD

If I saw Falcone walking through Bellagio I would buy him a steak dinner of his choice at any restaurant on the strip. if Booth dropped a few k in comps on me I would do the same for him as well.

DC is GOD

Thread Information