Thread: Magic Mushroom Bust

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric

Magic Mushroom Bust

This is a few months old, but I just came across it. I thought this video was cool because it actually shows the process of growing the magic mushrooms which I had never seen. They were doing this in a condo less than a block from the beach, which seems kind of strange for a grow, but maybe that was the idea. Even the cops seem impressed.

"A pair living in a Carolina Beach condo allegedly ordered fungal spores off the Internet to create and sell chocolate mushroom bars in the largest hallucinogenic mushroom operation town police have ever seen.

Both were charged with trafficking psilocybin mushrooms; possession of immediate precursors; manufacturing and possession with intent to sell and distribute a schedule I drug; sell and delivery of a schedule I drug; sell and delivery and possession with intent to sell and deliver a schedule VI drug; possession of drug paraphernalia; and maintaining a dwelling for the sale of a controlled substance, police said Monday.

Police confiscated popcorn kernels, glass jars, plastic buckets, hay and eggs, among other materials, from the couple's residence. Officers said all the materials were used in a detailed and organized process to manufacture the hallucinogenic mushrooms. The popcorn kernels and eggs, for example, were used for nutrients and placed in jars that were injected with the fungal spores. The end products were spheres of fungi-covered hay with mushrooms stemming out of them.

Officers said the spheres weighed a total of 62.9 pounds, and they also confiscated 21 jars of developing liquid spores, 183 grams of mushrooms, a pound of marijuana, several products used for smoking marijuana and $2,600 in cash.

Carolina Beach Police Chief William Younginer said the couple would pick the mushrooms and coat them in chocolate. They would then sell the chocolate bars for about $25 each, he said.

Last month, New Hanover County sheriff's deputies seized 13 pounds of mushrooms that had been dried and packaged for distribution, which was the largest seizure of that drug the sheriff said he could recall.

More:
    http://www.starnewsonline.com/articl...9721?p=2&tc=pg

Load Metric
    It has been EXTREMELY challenging to find any around Chicago. I managed to get some a few months ago and they were asking around $240/oz.

I actually take them (in small doses...around half the size I would take for normal expectations) for migraines and they help tremendously. If you know anyone suffering from cluster headaches/migraines, seriously, google for more information, but they have cut the severity by like 80%.

Load Metric
    they are fucking fuuuunnnnnn. eat about 3.5 u be feeling amazing

Thread Information