Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Druff please ban FPS Russia

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    BUMP

i'm gonna continue to bump this to keep it relevant.

this anti-jew asshole is nothing more than a nazi sympathizer. he's been going on and on about nonsense for months posting videos by the author of the Turner Diaries.

he is never on topic (and that's crazy for me to say). his posts are just inane bullshit. Why put him on ignore? I'd still see his shit if i browse without being logged in.

fuck FPS Russia.

Wind your midget neck in, Larry.

Yes, FPS is a repetitive lunatic. But I see FAR WORSE attacks and racial generalizations against other races/cultures on here on an almost daily basis (some of it from you)

His attacks focus on Israel/Jewish agenda. NOT hate against ALL Jews just because they're Jewish.

Somebody throwing out pics of Nazi death camps and words like 'Kike' is 10000x worse than what FPS is doing. And you only mad cause you're Jew, yet I see you throwing out generalizations against Muslims all the time. So do climb down from your high pony and kindly fuck off.
    the issue is not his views on jews/israel.

the issue is that he is a spammer who makes off-topic posts (not in a funny lol wow way) 500 times a day in every thread (except for ones that druff starts -- tip of the hat to you for that strategy fps).

spamming/derailing threads was supposed to be one of the bannable offenses here but i'm assuming fps knows druff in real life so here we are

Load Metric
    Somebody throwing out pics of Nazi death camps and words like 'Kike' is 10000x worse than what FPS is doing.

yeah but since fps does it a ten thousand times for every one time someone trots out death camp pics and words like kike, its a dead heat.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    kumbayaalert.com
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Wind your midget neck in, Larry.

Yes, FPS is a repetitive lunatic. But I see FAR WORSE attacks and racial generalizations against other races/cultures on here on an almost daily basis (some of it from you)

His attacks focus on Israel/Jewish agenda. NOT hate against ALL Jews just because they're Jewish.

Somebody throwing out pics of Nazi death camps and words like 'Kike' is 10000x worse than what FPS is doing. And you only mad cause you're Jew, yet I see you throwing out generalizations against Muslims all the time. So do climb down from your high pony and kindly fuck off.
    the issue is not his views on jews/israel.

the issue is that he is a spammer who makes off-topic posts (not in a funny lol wow way) 500 times a day in every thread (except for ones that druff starts -- tip of the hat to you for that strategy fps).

spamming/derailing threads was supposed to be one of the bannable offenses here but i'm assuming fps knows druff in real life so here we are

Post was directed at Larry because that is exactly HIS issue.

Yet I've seen the prick generalizing about other religions and races countless times.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I might just post-restrict him to something like 5 posts per day. That might solve a lot of this.

Load Metric
    TODGER FOR ROOT ADMIN

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I might just post-restrict him to something like 5 posts per day. That might solve a lot of this.
    When making decisions, the choice is not always black and white.

When you agree to get into a relationship - employee, wife, maybe a kid - you sometimes have to let them make what you know is the wrong decision.

The real test as to what kind of guy you are is allowing them to make their decision knowing god damned well you will be the one to clean up the mess afterward. You see the train a' comin'.

My whole week has been like this and now I see this post.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 08-18-2017 at 11:11 AM.

Load Metric
    1 per day

Load Metric

im not suggesting you give a shit either way but knock him down to 2 posts a day, make it permanent, tell us how normal he is in real life, and ill cross the picket line and start posting here in earnest again.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

im not suggesting you give a shit either way but knock him down to 2 posts a day, make it permanent, tell us how normal he is in real life, and ill cross the picket line and start posting here in earnest again.
    i'm also not sure druff is aware that we have lodged a formal strike, which may hurt its effectiveness

Load Metric
    just saying, i hear those skatz guys are giving out free t-shirts to new pfa members. seems like a great community

http://www.skatzpoker.org/forums/showthread.php?t=74693

Load Metric
    Never been to Skatz, but they say it's all in-jokes and BFF secret forums.

Swerve

Has Druff implemented the 5 post restriction yet?

Load Metric

Swerve

not so much "in jokes" as much as lol wow non sequiturs. no active secret forums

also there may or may not be a female pfa poster who was active here about a week ago, but has since decided to join the skatz revolution.

skatz blowing up in 2017 (i.e., 8 members) is 100% because of FPS.

did i mention that fps will never be welcome there?

Load Metric

Swerve

not so much "in jokes" as much as lol wow non sequiturs. no active secret forums

also there may or may not be a female pfa poster who was active here about a week ago, but has since decided to join the skatz revolution.

FPS if you anonymously sign up and can blend in for several weeks without being sprung..... I will donate a kidney to charity.

Has said female poster dished the dirt on who the 'overly friendly' fans were that spooked her yet?

Load Metric

FPS if you anonymously sign up and can blend in for several weeks without being sprung..... I will donate a kidney to charity.

Has said female poster dished the dirt on who the 'overly friendly' fans were that spooked her yet?
    you will have to sign up and ask said person

Name:  1469130686-miranda7.gif
Views: 118
Size:  807.7 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

When you agree to get into a relationship - employee, wife, maybe a kid - you sometimes have to let them make what you know is the wrong decision.

The real test as to what kind of guy you are is allowing them to make their decision knowing god damned well you will be the one to clean up the mess afterward. You see the train a' comin'.

I like you...but JFC....just say what you mean. No need for all this shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I wasn't planning on logging into this site anymore (I really only like to read the poker gossip and Daly's betting tips*), but decided to leave my last two cents worth on the way out.

I can actually understand why Druff would not perma-ban FPS. It's my opinion that FPS has much the same mentality as a serial killer - he has some sort of sexual perversion and gets pleasure out of his obnoxious nonsensical posts, and probably jerks off to the hate videos he copies and posts here, all while obsessing over "the Jews" (whomever they are) from his mother's basement. FPS also shows clear signs of psychosis and delusion (for example, he personally has discovered the truth about 911 and has the documents to share with us to prove it; he needs to make 3 to 5 posts per day to just expose the misdeeds of Israel that he has discovered).

I've only been on this forum since the breakup of Donk Down (2012), but Druff is clearly now a family man now and seems to have settled most of the internet wars he's had with some mental retards. As he loves to point out, he runs this forum for free. So why would/should he take the chance of starting yet another cyber war with a psychotic asshole? No doubt FPS would take a total ban as being a victim of "the Jews."

Makes much more sense for Druff to do nothing or simply limit the number of posts for a period of time.

That's all folks, peace out.

*Daly if you've somehow read this far please keep posting throughout the football season because I can lurk!

Load Metric
    Lol at i wasn't planning to log on to this site.......unless its to green rep my dupes

Fucking loser go kill yourself, do what larry can't.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: lol u started thread "I'M LEAVING TOO" but u still shitpost ya village idiot.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Druff please expose JoeD for the dupe that he is, he pretty much said you were a sadomasochist, get em todger.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: druff boot this village idiot.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I like you...but JFC....just say what you mean. No need for all this shit.

Comments

The_Lurker: don't go changin....

Thread Information