Thread: I wanted to watch "The Shining" on youtube then something weird happened.

Platinum
    Load Metric

I wanted to watch "The Shining" on youtube then something weird happened.

I did a search on YT for The Shining filtered to over 20 minutes clips hoping to find a free version. Didn't find what I was looking for but I saw this clip in the results. Holyyy shit, Shining/moon landing hoax/30+ minutes, that is absolutely the most ridiculous bullshit I ever heard. I mean wtf, moon landings faked are the absolute nut low on the believable scale of conspiracy theories. So I clicked, expecting to watch 30 seconds maybe a minute and leaving in disgust, instead I watched the entire thing and it's pretty damn interesting and entertaining. I mean how the fuck did this dude think of this shit. Anyhow If you're bored, check it out.

For the record I do not believe the moon landing were faked or any in any other conspiracy theories for that matter, never have and never will w/o solid evidence.
    This guy's interpretation is what's amazing, just WOWWW!! It's well done and entertaining too. Give it a watch if you're bored, your thoughts? The weird thing that happened is I'm posting a Fake moon landing video and normally i have a mortal hate for that unbelievable bullshit. Enjoy.

Load Metric
    Jesus christ spend the $3 and rent the movie. What is going on with your life watching 30 min clips on the Shining then running at the mouth on here about a moon landing. Get ahold of yourself,

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    thank-you.....like I'm going to watch a 30 min clip because some nobody recommends it?

Load Metric
    Watching a movie in sections on youtube is like cash in envelopes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    Jesus christ spend the $3 and rent the movie. What is going on with your life watching 30 min clips on the Shining then running at the mouth on here about a moon landing. Get ahold of yourself,

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    This is the best interpretation of the Shining I have seen. NSFW:
    http://www.slutload.com/watch/S4rQeY...n=seth_06_2012

Comment on the Youtube vid -- Which I think is part of" Room237":
    "Ascher knows that these theories can get out of control. It’s hilarious when one critic begins an attempt to prove that The Shining is Kubrick’s secret confession about filming the fake moon landing. The critic prefaces his theory by saying, “I’m not saying that we didn’t go to the moon. I’m just saying that the footage was faked.” And then he starts pointing out Danny’s Apollo 11 shirt, the fact that the moon is roughly 237,000 miles from Earth, and (my personal favorite) he notes that the 237 room key reads “Room No. 237″ “There’s only two words you can spell,” notes the critic, “‘Room’…and ‘moon.’” After the screening, I overheard someone say, “You can also spell ‘moron.’”

Load Metric
    It's funny Bret Easton Ellis (author of American Pyscho, Less Than Zero, etc.) has been tweeting his Kubrick was a closeted gay theory on twitter.

BTW he is one of the top people to follow on twitter, because he is so bizarre while being very smart. Also a sidenote that Ellis is also gay.

@BretEastonEllis
    Has anyone heard that Stanley Kubrick was gay? Info from two very good sources that despite wife and kids he had a long-term male partner.

@BretEastonEllis
    Kubrick's gayness: insider proof. It's all there."Ghosts" in The Shining giving blow jobs. Cruise being attacked as gay in Eyes Wide Shut...

@BretEastonEllis
    Ryan O'Neal's scenes with the older men in "Barry Lyndon"...and the scenes with Malcolm's mentor in "A Clockwork Orange" grabbing his cock.

@BretEastonEllis
    Fact that Stanley Kubrick was gay seems to piss a lot of dudes off. It's actually fascinating and illuminating. Either way: great filmmaker.

@BretEastonEllis
    The fact that Stanley Kubrick might have been gay is actually a big deal: it means that there was at least one great gay American filmmaker.

@BretEastonEllis
    The subtextual PERSONAL meaning of "A Clockwork Orange" actually makes it even more interesting if Stanley Kubrick was, in-fact, a gay man.

@BretEastonEllis
    "Eyes Wide Shut" makes total thematic sense when viewed as the dream-movie of a gay but closeted filmmaker, and starring Tom Cruise no less.

‏@BretEastonEllis
    Never said Kubrick wasn't a loving husband or father. Only: his films are filled with allusions to homosexuality suggesting a closeted gay.

@BretEastonEllis
    Why is Jack Nicholson reading a Playgirl magazine in the lobby of The Overlook before his interview with Barry Nelson in SK's The Shining?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Yea, gay dudes can spot gay dudes pretty well. I saw a still of that Playgirl scene on Reddit yesterday and I totally forgot about it til you mentioned it. That's probably what made me want to see the shining "not the playgirl"was that reminder plus i haven't seen it in years.
    http://no.reddit.com/r/movies/commen..._playgirl_the/
    Name:  aoQAY.png
Views: 599
Size:  309.6 KB

Confirmed Kubrick was gay imo. Travolta supposedly said Hollywood is loaded with gay directors, a guy in a AMA thread on 2plus2 also said most casting directors are gay "before Travolta scandal, long time ago". Coincidentally he was replying to my question, I asked him about casting couches and are they prevalent or something like that he replied no, most of the casting directors and directors in general are gay. Enough with the gay talk.
    Later fags.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-25-2012 at 04:05 AM.

Load Metric
    You are such a rambling low-IQ jackass.

Load Metric
    2 good movie sites are www.veehd.con and www.stagevu.com. At veehd You have to have an account at veehd, not at stagevu but lesser selections. Youll have to download some stuff like a divx player and a codec c, but its really, really well worth it. Watching the shining(1980 ver) on stagevu right now.

You have to be logged into veehd or it will say you need to download the codec-c. Its a bit of a pain to get set up but it doesnt cost anything and I find around 80% of the movies im looking for.
    Last edited by herbertstemple; 06-25-2012 at 11:37 AM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Lol @ not owning a copy of the shining

Thread Information