Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ok Larry, Here is your chance.

Banned
    Load Metric

Ok Larry, Here is your chance.

I am officially offering you a job for 3 months.

Here is a list of things you will learn in those 3 months.

Concrete forming, and finishing
    Mig welding
    plasma cutting
    trim work
    polished radiant heat concrete floors
    plumbing and electrical
    Battery storage active solar energy
    Evacuated tube radiant heating
    ground convection cooling
    Septic systems
    isolated thermal masses
    metal roofing
    painting
    maybe a little heavy equipment instruction.
    Teamwork
    problem solving skills.

I am bringing in two real professionals from Texas, and you will be their "Gopher" which is a nice word for bitch, and means your only job is to do whatever they need or want you to do.

There is a brand new fifth wheel travel trailer on site for you to live in by yourself. I leased it for Cat, and I, but we decided to rent a condo for a few months. Manny and Jose will be bringing their own trailer to live in.

I will pay you $15 an hour on the books and a bonus of $500 a week cash if you make it through the entire job, or I will pay you $100 a week cash severance if you get your ass fired or quit.

I will also give you $100 a week for food cash, and will send you $200 gas money to get here.

You are going to need work clothes and cold weather gear, and I will front you the money. I have found a good source.
    http://www.carhartt.com/category/car...SAAEgIX5PD_BwE

I have been feeling great, and am walking several miles a day, and got bored out of my skull, so I talked Cat into starting this project 8 months early. She has agreed with one condition. I am not allowed to pick up anything heavier than my dick.

This is where you come in. You will be doing all the work for me that doesn't involve my penis.

The Project:

I have designed a 1400 SQ FT house that I believe will require Zero source of heating or cooling, and will be 100% off grid. I call it the "Model A" I am going to build the first one in a very harsh environment and its first occupant will take daily data readings to help with future changes.

The job site:

Name:  0813170824.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  518.0 KB

Welcome to North Dakota (Druff, please confirm with IP check)

Let me know if you are interested. Offer is subject to passing a phone interview.

You will be required to post a daily TR and picture.

Comments

ToasterOven: ummmm, bad decision
    Last edited by The_Lurker; 08-13-2017 at 09:35 AM.

Load Metric
    TID LARRY.

Load Metric
    a few things here:

first and foremost before I start let me first thank you for the kind offer. While it's always been a dream of mine to travel the country, North Dakota isn't very far up on my list of places I want to live (or visit). Among the reasons, is that i'm from the midwest. Point being, i've been in cold weather all my life, and the last thing I'm going to do is pack my shit up and go to where it's SUPER COLD. For shits sake, I can drive to the U.P. of Michigan if I want to freeze my balls off.

Also, I know it's an entry level position and all, but $15 an hour? are you fucking kidding me? Even with the bonus you're offering, and the free trailer (and the $200 for gas to get me there? what does that even mean?) that still amounts to NOT ENOUGH TO MAKE ME MOVE TO NORTH DAKOTA.

Plus, you've been PMing me for weeks now, sending me links for victims of incest to get counseling. You think i'd EVER IN A MILLION YEARS work for a psychopath like you. Even if Todd Wittellis himself flew down to there and checked it out and gave it his seal of approval, and you then escrowed all the money to him, i'd still fucking laugh at this troll of an offer.

And what is it you're trying to build anyway? an updated Unabomber hut? does it come with the bomb making supplies or do the lone nuts like yourself have to provide those.

but thanks for the offer?
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Also, I'm not some fucking transient like Marvin the Cpt of the Galley

I can't just pickup my shit and go live somewhere for 3 months because unlike Marvin, I have family, obligations, possessions, a lease.

LOL NORTH DAKOTA. YOU'VE GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME.

Will someone in a nice climate, like hawaii, offer me a job?
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    a few things here:

first and foremost before I start let me first thank you for the kind offer. While it's always been a dream of mine to travel the country, North Dakota isn't very far up on my list of places I want to live (or visit). Among the reasons, is that i'm from the midwest. Point being, i've been in cold weather all my life, and the last thing I'm going to do is pack my shit up and go to where it's SUPER COLD. For shits sake, I can drive to the U.P. of Michigan if I want to freeze my balls off.

Also, I know it's an entry level position and all, but $15 an hour? are you fucking kidding me? Even with the bonus you're offering, and the free trailer (and the $200 for gas to get me there? what does that even mean?) that still amounts to NOT ENOUGH TO MAKE ME MOVE TO NORTH DAKOTA.

Plus, you've been PMing me for weeks now, sending me links for victims of incest to get counseling. You think i'd EVER IN A MILLION YEARS work for a psychopath like you. Even if Todd Wittellis himself flew down to there and checked it out and gave it his seal of approval, and you then escrowed all the money to him, i'd still fucking laugh at this troll of an offer.

And what is it you're trying to build anyway? an updated Unabomber hut? does it come with the bomb making supplies or do the lone nuts like yourself have to provide those.

What I offered you was a chance to do learn something other than being a whiny pothead bike messenger, at a rate of pay of about 75k a year. Carry on and make sure you bump your "I am going to kill myself" thread on a regular basis.

Comments

SysOp:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    a few things here:

What I offered you was a chance to do learn something other than being a whiny pothead bike messenger, at a rate of pay of about 75k a year. Carry on and make sure you bump your "I am going to kill myself" thread on a regular basis.
    are you honestly insane?

What you offered me was a fucking joke. You're bored remember? You can offer me whatever you want, like I said, i think you're a fucking psychopathic nut job. You see how you act here?

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 12.58.21 PM.png
Views: 403
Size:  66.5 KB

sorry homie. but you're an asshole on here. what makes me think you're not an asshole in real life?

Enjoy your lone nut ted kazcinski cabin you're building with your mexican friends.

OH AND THE WHINEY POTHEAD BIKE MESSENGER THING?

i'm doing just fine. and it pays the same hourly. go figure.

my god you're fucking stupid.

George Steinbrenner

Banned
    Load Metric

are you honestly insane?

What you offered me was a fucking joke. You're bored remember? You can offer me whatever you want, like I said, i think you're a fucking psychopathic nut job. You see how you act here?

sorry homie. but you're an asshole on here. what makes me think you're not an asshole in real life?

Enjoy your lone nut ted kazcinski cabin you're building with your mexican friends.

Now I am going to post all of those PM'S where you insinuated that you were the victim of childhood rape by a family member, and i sincerely tried to offer you help and resources to get help. I honestly had no idea you were a fucking sociopath.

Load Metric
    Thread about The_Laffer is really just another thread about The_Lurker.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric

are you honestly insane?

Now I am going to post all of those PM'S where you insinuated that you were the victim of childhood rape by a family member, and i sincerely try to offer you help and resources to get help. I honestly had no idea you were a fucking sociopath.
    i'll wait why you try and MSPAINT those up.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Thread about The_Laffer is really just another thread about The_Lurker.

LOL exactly.

this guy is a fucking petty bitch. He can pay his bitch wife the $75k a year to lift his dick, and everything else that's heavier for all I care.

George Steinbrenner

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot 2017-08-13 at 1.10.31 PM.png
Views: 405
Size:  151.4 KB

Name:  Screenshot 2017-08-13 at 1.12.55 PM.png
Views: 399
Size:  154.5 KB

Name:  Screenshot 2017-08-13 at 1.16.06 PM.png
Views: 397
Size:  166.3 KB

An Actual Female
    Load Metric

Mig welding
    plasma cutting
    trim work
    plumbing and electrical
    Septic systems
    isolated thermal masses
    metal roofing
    painting
    Teamwork
    problem solving skills.

I am bringing in two real professionals from Texas, and you will be their "Gopher" which is a nice word for bitch, and means your only job is to do whatever they need or want you to do.

There is a brand new fifth wheel travel trailer on site for you to live in by yourself. I leased it for Cat, and I, but we decided to rent a condo for a few months. Manny and Jose will be bringing their own trailer to live in.

I will pay you $15 an hour on the books and a bonus of $500 a week cash if you make it through the entire job, or I will pay you $100 a week cash severance if you get your ass fired or quit.

I will also give you $100 a week for food cash, and will send you $200 gas money to get here.

You are going to need work clothes and cold weather gear, and I will front you the money. I have found a good source.

I have been feeling great, and am walking several miles a day, and got bored out of my skull, so I talked Cat into starting this project 8 months early. She has agreed with one condition. I am not allowed to pick up anything heavier than my dick.

This is where you come in. You will be doing all the work for me that doesn't involve my penis.

The Project:

I have designed a 1400 SQ FT house that I believe will require Zero source of heating or cooling, and will be 100% off grid. I call it the "Model A" I am going to build the first one in a very harsh environment and its first occupant will take daily data readings to help with future changes.

The job site:

Let me know if you are interested. Offer is subject to passing a phone interview.

When can I start?

Load Metric
    oh I get it....

you don't know what a dad joke is.

let me help you

a dad joke is an un funny joke that only a middle aged man, such as yourself, would find funny.

You doubled down on the second message (which is why all others went unanswered).

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post

Mig welding
    plasma cutting
    trim work
    plumbing and electrical
    Septic systems
    isolated thermal masses
    metal roofing
    painting
    Teamwork
    problem solving skills.

The Project:

The job site:

When can I start?

whens the last time you lifted something heavier than a dick?

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Larry only does TIG welding bro

Load Metric
    Plus, you've been PMing me for weeks now, sending me links for victims of incest to get counseling.

lolololo

Load Metric
    The guy "falls from a scaffolding" and is now in south dakota after recovering from and accident that most 60 yr olds would never recover from?? Such a liberal guy, i can't wait to see how much he underpays the beaners, yet virtue signals any chance he gets on this site.

I'll believe that when me shit turns purple and taste like rainbow sherrrbert.

Comments

LarryLaffer: agreed

MumblesBadly: A rare green from the Mumblefuck for you, bro.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    fuck sounds like an adventure, I have 5 weeks vacation time left, once my ankle heals Im good to go, or is the offer only for tiny jews?

Comments

The_Lurker: get your ass out here
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

I will pay you $15 an hour on the books and a bonus of $500 a week cash if you make it through the entire job
    just to be clear, assuming 40 hour work week, you're talking $1,100 a week, by way of $600 paycheck and $500 held until the job is done. Is that correct? Or is it just a single $500 bonus at the end if he sticks it out?

Load Metric
    Why do I feel like this is Lurkers way of getting his "dad" hands on Larry up North?

I only had this thought after seeing what appears to be a "grooming" via PM.

Thread Information