Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Virginia Nazi Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

I watched the video. You not know what ulterior motive means?

Mr Quigg’s declaration of allegiance to Mrs Clinton sounds unconvincing - and contradicts earlier statements.

@realDonaldTrump You Sir are the only hope we have of getting WHITE AMERICA BACK! WE all will be voting for you! CHURCH OF INVISABLE EMPIRE
    (that it was he tweeted Trump before endorcing Hillary - lol)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...y-Clinton.html

Like I said. His endorsement had a hidden agenda and I'm as certain as I can be that what he said came with the full blessing of the Trump campaign.
    Surely you can post his real tweet instead of some second hand account?

And lol at you not reading your own link

“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Mr Quigg told The Telegraph. “She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda. She’s telling everybody what they want to hear so she can get elected, because she’s Bill Clinton’s wife, she’s close to the Bushes. [But] once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colours are going to show.
    Guy tweeted that then goes on to say that he really endorses Hillary because of her "hidden agenda"

Come on lord of the fartquads, you can do better than that.
    Hillary had a hidden agenda that would've fallen into line with KKK policy once she got into Office?

lolz ffs

I know you don't believe that.

Anyway, I'm tired and hungover. Bed.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric

lol it's her duty and obligation to give a dead senator a send off with a few warm words.

McCain will get the same treatment from Trump even though he fucked him hard.
    It's her duty?? Are you serious????

The guy was literally in favor of black genocide.....wtf.

OK, last one.

Regardless of divide and differences, every politician of note will always offer kind words when a fellow politician dies.

Why you making me explain this basic shit?
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric

I watched the video. You not know what ulterior motive means?

(that it was he tweeted Trump before endorcing Hillary - lol)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...y-Clinton.html

Like I said. His endorsement had a hidden agenda and I'm as certain as I can be that what he said came with the full blessing of the Trump campaign.

“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Mr Quigg told The Telegraph. “She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda. She’s telling everybody what they want to hear so she can get elected, because she’s Bill Clinton’s wife, she’s close to the Bushes. [But] once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colours are going to show.
    Guy tweeted that then goes on to say that he really endorses Hillary because of her "hidden agenda"

Hillary had a hidden agenda that would've fallen into line with KKK policy once she got into Office?

lolz ffs

Yes, the left has convinced black people to segregate themselves, abort their babies, and empowered black mothers by supplementing their income with welfare and tearing up black families with contributing to mass black incarceration by bills signed by Bill Clinton. Id say those are things the kkk would approve of.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    youre putting in some real work defending actual, honest to god nazis, mintjewlips.

i gotta wonder what your mom would have thought after she gave birth to you, if she knew this was how you were going to spend your night tonight.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

lolz ffs

Yes, the left has convinced black people to segregate themselves, abort their babies, and empowered black mothers by supplementing their income with welfare and tearing up black families with contributing to mass black incarceration by bills signed by Bill Clinton. Id say those are things the kkk would approve of.
    Funny I don't remember the kkk having rallies for Clinton. But they certainly seem to be coming out in big numbers for someone else.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    youre putting in some real work defending actual, honest to god nazis, mintjewlips.

i gotta wonder what your mom would have thought after she gave birth to you, if she knew this was how you were going to spend your night tonight.

Such a lazy fuck, you have the power of the internet at your stubby little fingers and you still are too fucking lazy to google "nazi". You have no fucking clue what a nazi is, you just propagate the retarded main stream appropriation of what they want you to think a nazi is, but as "intellectual" as you pretend to be you know nothing yung jace.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

lolz ffs

Funny I don't remember the kkk having rallies for Clinton. But they certainly seem to be coming out in big numbers for someone else.

"Big numbers"??? Care to post stats?, or are you too going to post a one sided delusional regurgitation??

Load Metric
    And for the record

i got paid
    Name:  IMG-20170810-WA0002.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  219.4 KB

cooked lunch

Name:  20170810_133015.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  2.83 MB

and enjoyed a snack
    Name:  20170811_182049.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  1.87 MB

That's how i spent my day if you must know...

Comments

Tellafriend: winning

Diamond
    Load Metric
    CHRIST

FTR I have attacked Richard Spencer several times on Twitter cuz he likes to make fun of Trump supporters for not being racist enough. Oddly they seemed like my only replies that didnt get censored at all

Comments

Mintjewlips: Lol, not helping the argument rep but THE SIDEGOD IS GOD SO :WHYNOT

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Wasn't this all because they removed a confederate statue?

Load Metric
    Name:  wZ9vudK.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  203.0 KB

it's really starting to sink in for drudge that he's not getting his tax cuts

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Mintjewlips: Lol, not helping the argument rep but THE SIDEGOD IS GOD SO :WHYNOT

Richard Spencer is garbage. Our version of Shaun "99% chance of being a complete fraud" King

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    CHRIST

FTR I have attacked Richard Spencer several times on Twitter cuz he likes to make fun of Trump supporters for not being racist enough. Oddly they seemed like my only replies that didnt get censored at all

did you see that trump blamed "many sides" for what happened today even though one of them is made up of literal white supremacists? good or bad move?

also are you beginning to accept that this experiement has completely and utterly failed?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    CHRIST

did you see that trump blamed "many sides" for what happened today even though one of them is made up of literal white supremacists? good or bad move?

also are you beginning to accept that this experiement has completely and utterly failed?

Im very happy Trump is president. And yes his statement is fine, some left wing lunatic tried to assassinate many R congressmen not too long ago. Also left wing antifa have been "terrorists" since the inauguration

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Where was all the condemnation about the congressman getting shot or the cops or black lives matter assasinaing white people..

Even black militent college professor saying let white die..

I knew the left will be up in arms all day every day in this..

I guess it's just another work place accident..

Or when isis was committing genacide to coptic Christians by the dozens. Drowning families crusifieing people.. where are those pictures?? And all day rants on the news...

How about the Muslim slave trade in Muslim area and countries??

I think that's when Obama blamed the crusades..lol

So typicle of the left..

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    damn shame, that challanger was hella nice

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: LMAO if he actually drove a Dodge. Sounds like fair enough warning to me.
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    It wasnt until I drove through Virginia that i realized where the Dodge Challenger market was at. They are everywhere in Virginia.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: oh my lord dude. The nazi part of your post was thought provoking and totally necessary for these people to read. Don't let these alt left people intimidate you!
    Last edited by cmoney; 08-13-2017 at 04:07 AM.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    This is hilarious watching idiotic Democrats act shocked and angry that the ex host of The Apprentice doesn't act like a typical politician. It's so transparent. You all know damn well you love watching him make mistakes and it isn't at all surprising to you. You'd all be so pissed off if you had to admit he was doing a good job. If you are honestly that caught up in the democrat/republican game where you want your country to fail when your candidate doesn't win you need help. This goes for all the Republicans that loved watching things go horribly under Obama as well . I wish just one of you would admit how much you love this.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 08-13-2017 at 04:32 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    This is hilarious watching idiotic Democrats act shocked and angry that the ex host of The Apprentice doesn't act like a typical politician. It's so transparent. You all know damn well you love watching him make mistakes and it isn't at all surprising to you. You'd all be so pissed off if you had to admit he was doing a good job. If you are honestly that caught up in the democrat/republican game where you want your country to fail when your candidate doesn't win you need help. This goes for all the Republicans that loved watching things go horribly under Obama as well . I wish just one of you would admit how much you love this.
    Youre probably right about this for some but there are alot of us that dont really give a fuck about either party and actually get sickened by these lunatics running around being violent because god/allah/voices in their head tell them to.

The only thing less entertaining and more pathetic than Trump are his apologists. Id be all for him flipping the script and doing the right thing for awhile even if it meant the trump train thread fell off page 1 for a few days.

Comments

thesidedish: Sup gangsta *eyeroll*

blake: bizarre neg rep from dish
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    Name:  IMG_3852.PNG
Views: 271
Size:  123.2 KB

Name:  IMG_3855.PNG
Views: 291
Size:  138.8 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: Full cell phone battery rep
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Thread Information