Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Virginia Nazi Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    The_Lurker: how would you feel if a family member died in that picture

ToasterOven: blah blah

MumblesBadly: what the lurker said
    sorry that you don't see the humor of a white guy with a tramp stamp of Squidbillies getting launched
    So sensitive. I bet more people died / got injured from falling off scaffolding today than what happened in that pic.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post

sorry that you don't see the humor of a white guy with a tramp stamp of Squidbillies getting launched
    So sensitive. I bet more people died / got injured from falling off scaffolding today than what happened in that pic.
    hold on there buddy. scaffolding raped my mother and killed my father

Load Metric
    Wow, so a guy plows into a crowd and screams allah akbar and the media makes every attemp to not blame the ideology for the acts of a "lone wolf", yet this lone nut job plows into a crowd and it somehow propagates a narrative that castigates trump supporters...................im not surprised.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: wrong moron. proving yourself to be pfa's village idiot
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Im also not surprised that the OP wouldn't know a nazi if hit him in his gook face.

Jfc, for an "intellectual" you don't know shit about Nazis, stick to programming your replacement you fucking well dressed midget.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: wrong moron. proving yourself to be pfa's village idiot

Load Metric
    no reps for this. Passed on to me by one of our brethren who has fallen and no longer posts here. And no its not jewdonk.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Hey Goy
    White people are very dangerous.

Colin Flaherty has at least 92 really long compilations of black on white crime, zero coverage in the MSM. Just the most shocking stories you could imagine. I know it's hard to shake decades of brainwashing but you need to understand their fight is your fight.

Flashback, Howard Stern's stories from high school, this is why Howard had on the KKK guy all the time.

Just yesterday
    I ran into one of my Mexican friends and he was telling how his daughter moved to NC, her husband is a hot shot USAF pilot bla bla bla then he goes there's only one problem, "it's all n-words, if you see a white person they're from out of town. Of course I acted a lil surprised to hear the N word. I said well make sure their kids don't have to go to an overwhelmingly black school. He was like "oh shit i need to ask her about that"

Comments

blake: mentally ill

JoeD: Ruins this forum. Seriously, take your Dr Pierce white supremist video collection and gfy
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 08-12-2017 at 07:15 PM.

Load Metric
    The_Lurker: how would you feel if a family member died in that picture

ToasterOven: blah blah

MumblesBadly: what the lurker said
    possibly the villain from the little mermaid

Name:  Ursula.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  160.3 KB

Load Metric
    Lol at "one of my mexican friends"

The guy who you casually conversate as he's taking out the trash doesn't count as a "friend".

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: you must green rep your buddy fps. u r our village idiot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Wow, so a guy plows into a crowd and screams allah akbar and the media makes every attemp to not blame the ideology for the acts of a "lone wolf", yet this lone nut job plows into a crowd and it somehow propagates a narrative that castigates trump supporters...................im not surprised.

Not all Trump supporters are White Suppremisits. But ALL White Suppremisits are Trump supporters.

And you can dress it up how you want, but he flat out refused to condemn them today.

Maybe I'm wrong but felt like a new a new battle line was drawn today after that speech.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    What is more likely to happen first?, AI learns to write code at lightspeed or an automated 18 wheeler safely delivers a load from los Angeles to New York city with out interventions???

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: you're the know it all. ha, in your nightmares village idiot.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Not all Trump supporters are White Suppremisits. But ALL White Suppremisits are Trump supporters.

And you can dress it up how you want, but he flat out refused to condemn them today.

Maybe I'm wrong but felt like a new a new battle line was drawn today after that speech.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/08/2...illary-clinton

Alonzo Boden isn't funny at all, i prefer katt williams.

Link proves you wrong again.

Just stop being so closed minded and realize that everything that glitters isn't always gold.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: you are always wrong, ya fucked up village idiot.

Load Metric

Just stop being so closed minded and realize that everything that glitters isn't always gold.

Yeah, that was a scam. Like that bottom feeder would ever endorse 2nd amendment hating Hillary without an ulterior motive... Like endorsing Hillary allowed trash news channels such as Fox to run harmful stories which would hurt her campaign.

Trump on the other hand welcomed their public & private support. Wouldn't have got in without it.

Glitter & gold indeed.

Load Metric

Yeah, that was a scam. Like that bottom feeder would ever endorse 2nd amendment hating Hillary without an ulterior motive... Like endorsing Hillary allowed trash news channels such as Fox to run harmful stories which would hurt her campaign.

Trump on the other hand welcomed their public & private support. Wouldn't have got in without it.

Glitter & gold indeed.
    Believe your lying eyes.

The man is on video supporting Hillary, and you still wrote this bs, i thought you were better than that.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: stop spamming threads village idiot.

Load Metric
    And here she is praising a grand dragon of the kkk that passed away

Come on dude, believe your lying eyes.

Comments

MumblesBadly: He left the KKK *long* before that, assmunch. Or are KKK members supposed to endorse black men for the presidency???

Load Metric

Glitter & gold indeed.
    Believe your lying eyes.

The man is on video supporting Hillary, and you still wrote this bs, i thought you were better than that.
    I watched the video. You not know what ulterior motive means?

Mr Quigg’s declaration of allegiance to Mrs Clinton sounds unconvincing - and contradicts earlier statements.

@realDonaldTrump You Sir are the only hope we have of getting WHITE AMERICA BACK! WE all will be voting for you! CHURCH OF INVISABLE EMPIRE
    (that it was he tweeted Trump before endorcing Hillary - lol)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...y-Clinton.html

Like I said. His endorsement had a hidden agenda and I'm as certain as I can be that what he said came with the full blessing of the Trump campaign.

Load Metric

lol it's her duty and obligation to give a dead senator a send off with a few warm words.

McCain will get the same treatment from Trump even though he fucked him hard.

Load Metric

Glitter & gold indeed.
    Believe your lying eyes.

what an idiotic point you're trying to make. would you feel better if LOTF said 97.6% of white supremacists are also trump supporters? k, let's agree on that number and move on.

you're also using a terrible debate strategy. it's obvious that white supremacists overwhelmingly support trump. by denying that fact, you're implying that: a) it's something trump should be embarrassed about; and b) there's no explanation for it other than trump's a racist who shares their views.

you would be much better served by trying to justify their support for him than denying it.

also i'm becoming convinced there is about a 5% chance of him running in 2020. he's truly terrible at this

Load Metric

Believe your lying eyes.

I watched the video. You not know what ulterior motive means?

Mr Quigg’s declaration of allegiance to Mrs Clinton sounds unconvincing - and contradicts earlier statements.

@realDonaldTrump You Sir are the only hope we have of getting WHITE AMERICA BACK! WE all will be voting for you! CHURCH OF INVISABLE EMPIRE
    (that it was he tweeted Trump before endorcing Hillary - lol)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...y-Clinton.html

Like I said. His endorsement had a hidden agenda and I'm as certain as I can be that what he said came with the full blessing of the Trump campaign.
    Surely you can post his real tweet instead of some second hand account?

And lol at you not reading your own link

“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Mr Quigg told The Telegraph. “She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda. She’s telling everybody what they want to hear so she can get elected, because she’s Bill Clinton’s wife, she’s close to the Bushes. [But] once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colours are going to show.
    Guy tweeted that then goes on to say that he really endorses Hillary because of her "hidden agenda"

Come on lord of the fartquads, you can do better than that.

Comments

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Believe your lying eyes.

what an idiotic point you're trying to make. would you feel better if LOTF said 97.6% of white supremacists are also trump supporters? k, let's agree on that number and move on.

you're also using a terrible debate strategy. it's obvious that white supremacists overwhelmingly support trump. by denying that fact, you're implying that: a) it's something trump should be embarrassed about; and b) there's no explanation for it other than trump's a racist who shares their views.

you would be much better served by trying to justify their support for him than denying it.

also i'm becoming convinced there is about a 5% chance of him running in 2020. he's truly terrible at this
    Whats 97.6% of .00054%??

Don't worry, I'll wait.

Comments

Load Metric

lol it's her duty and obligation to give a dead senator a send off with a few warm words.

McCain will get the same treatment from Trump even though he fucked him hard.
    It's her duty?? Are you serious????

The guy was literally in favor of black genocide.....wtf.

Comments

Thread Information