Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Virginia Nazi Thread

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

Toronto?
    I have shared a room with both a schizophrenic and a psychotic on seperate occasions. Neither in control, both with wild thoughts. The schizophrenic was charismatic and engaging, the other dangerous.

You're #1 in my book.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Oh the media wants to play the Nazi boogeyman card. Ok we'll play the liberal SJW pro diversity card.

The alt right is a disgrace and the torch has been passed to the left.

Now what?
    I suggest we introduce an unprecedented plan to end hate, a plan so aggressive it'll make your head spin.

First off, no support for a two state solution in Israel. We demand a multi cultural one state solution and removal of all walls in Israel within one year.

We demand a total release of Palestinians from their open air prisons and a new fairness doctrine concerning Palestine and Israel coverage in the US media. There must be equal coverage from both sides.

Diversity quotas all throughout Israel, in schools, housing, everywhere.

We demand an immediate end to Israel's mistreatment of African Jews, no more paying them to leave etc. We will pay for all of them to come back and colonize their rightful homeland.

A billion dollar ad campaign, diversity is Israel's strength.

Yea push a fuckin Soros puppet on us and open our borders. We're down w multiculturalism, are you?
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 08-15-2017 at 01:24 AM.

Load Metric
    hey shit face

the media isnt playing any card

there's "Patriots" and "americans" holding up fucking nazi flags

and then there's you: FRAMES PER SECOND_RUSSIA
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Name:  IMG_3655.JPG
Views: 234
Size:  80.7 KB

Comments

Tellafriend: sums it up well

ToasterOven: lol, what?

MumblesBadly: Uh... No.

DirtyB: Holy shit is that stupid

sonatine: goddamned man...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

if that's everything I needed to know, dumbed down into a facebook post only a middle aged dumb fuck like The Lurker or yourself might get.........

JFC are you people just coming straight from Facebook to here?
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

People that march against Nazi's are racist? I don't get it. Some of you guys have gone so deep into Fox news or the right wing echo chamber that you've lost all perspective. There was some troublemakers out there, no doubt, but most people marching against the Nazi's were regular people that don't like Nazi's. They are the good guys, folks.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Load Metric
    I made a couple of posts about this yesterday that got lost in the mess that is this thread but whats going on its more complex than Nazis vs the good guys. You have the Far Right (Alt-Right) fighting the Far Left (AntiFa) on the streets it's literally Nazi's vs Communists all over again. I've got no idea how bad things are going to get but it's certainly escalating and events like this just create more extremists on both sides.

I agree I'm sure there were plenty of regular people there who just came to protest the Nazis which is obv a good thing but unfortunately I think many of these regular people don't realize the dangers of Communism or have a clue about how history is repeating itself. I've seen pics of people on the far left flying Communist flags but this doesn't get looked upon with the same disgust as those who fly the Nazi flag.

That meme is still pretty dumb tho, as is 408Russia obv

Load Metric
    Name:  wrxwya.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  44.3 KB

Load Metric
    @Jackdaniels

http://fozmeadows.tumblr.com/post/16...re-hateful-and

read that and tell me you think?

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Hitler never died in a bunker, the Nazi's never surrendered officially. The truth has come out, Hitler died in his sleep in Argentina, meanwhile i have to read these shitpost about "nazis" from people that don't even know what a nazi is.....typical.

A deal was struck with the devil, the jewish establishment turned a blind eye to get what they wanted, and so did everyone involved in laundering the nazi loot.

Martin Bormann cashes a 2 million dollar check with his own signature and it's cleared......years after he's "sentenced to death"....

https://goldeneyepublishingltd.wordp...y-of-evidence/

Wake the fuck people.

Comments

MumblesBadly: You're a fucking idiot.

LegallyNonBindingPosts: hi village idiot. u and fuckedparanoidschizo are the same shit.

Salty_Aus: certifiable
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    My point still stands Larry, I'm aware of the dangers both sides represent but seem that you, like a lot of people, are only focusing on one.

I know you dont need reminding about the shit the Nazis got up to in the past and why people waving their flags and spouting their ideology is bad. If you dont see why people waving Communist flags is also a bad thing maybe you should read up on Stalin / Ceausescu / Mau / Pol Pot instead of reading melancholic romantic comic cynic genderqueer fantasy writers blog on tumblr.

Comments

Mintjewlips: ALL THAT SASSS

LegallyNonBindingPosts: would like to see pics of commie flags at protests. maybe u could use the term totalitarianism instead of communism. stay drunk friend

tony bagadonuts: Well said

Load Metric
    #FourMintZeroFPsEightLips

yes, i've read up and watched the doc/s. loose theory at best, which has been around for years.

http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    jack people have explained to you that you know more or less fuckall about whats going on here, up to and including the last 200 years of American history, and yet you seem to be doubling down on your nonsense.

i dont know how to help at this point.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Hey feel free to try explain how I'm doubling down or why you think what I've just said is nonsense. I don't have a side and I'm trying to be objective but I see one side waving Nazi flags and another waving Communist flags so seems pretty obvious to me where this is going.

Load Metric

I'm not even sure what to think about this anymore. If I say I don't agree with them vandalizing a statue I might get labeled as alt-right?

I am all about peaceful protests + freedom of speech. I'm not into the alt right or alt left.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: yes if you disagree with anything from either side you are an enemy

Tellafriend: holy shit that was great watching those goons kick the statue

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    Hey feel free to try explain how I'm doubling down or why you think what I've just said is nonsense. I don't have a side and I'm trying to be objective but I see one side waving Nazi flags and another waving Communist flags so seems pretty obvious to me where this is going.
    so you just said that everyone protesting who isnt a nazi is 'waving communist flags' which says to me you dont meet the basic requirements for any sort of responsible dialog on the problem of america's actual racism.

either you've done absolutely no homework on the issue or you've chosen to limit your education to the most salacious, weaponized right wing echo chambers.

either way, its time to shut it down.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

I'm not even sure what to think about this anymore. If I say I don't agree with them vandalizing a statue I might get labeled as alt-right?

I am all about peaceful protests + freedom of speech. I'm not into the alt right or alt left.

the problem is that the statues glorify and embolden one the worst, most corrosive, violent, backwards, revanchist, oppressive elements in america; the confederacy. and the people destroying them are people from the local communities who recognize them for what they are, not yankee know it all jew intellectuals or whatever the south calls everyone who doesnt appreciate a good old fashioned white nationalist theocracy.

so its hard to call it vandalizing when its just members of a community choosing to tear down monuments to america's darkest hours; there was an implicit agreement after the surrender of the south that they would be allowed to honor their history and lifestyle in exchange for embracing the northern agenda, so a lot of leeway was given vis a vis these sorts of monuments. however, and again this is members of these communities saying this, not me, that agreement has been exploited by people who simply refuse to abandon the principles of the confederacy. and those principles are more or less the naked face of evil and ignorance.

Comments

ToasterOven:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    so you just said that everyone protesting who isnt a nazi is 'waving communist flags' which says to me you dont meet the basic requirements for any sort of responsible dialog on the problem of america's actual racism.

either you've done absolutely no homework on the issue or you've chosen to limit your education to the most salacious, weaponized right wing echo chambers.

either way, its time to shut it down.
    c'mon man thats literally the opposite of what i said

I agree I'm sure there were plenty of regular people there who just came to protest the Nazis which is obv a good thing...
    But anyways ive got a flight to catch and you have obv made your mind up that somehow because you dont agree with me i must be getting all my info from right wing echo chambers which couldnt be further than the truth

Unfortunately this is a perfect example of an attitude that is becoming more common on the far left, in that anyone who isnt quite as far to the left or that disagrees in any way is labeled as alt-right and therefore an enemy and not worth talking to.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    hey shit face

the media isnt playing any card

there's "Patriots" and "americans" holding up fucking nazi flags

and then there's you: FRAMES PER SECOND_RUSSIA
    Larry I've been crying the last two hours, I'm to thealmost to shaky to type.
    thought you w as sin cere.

You don't support the right of every African Jew to come to their homeland in Israel?

Please don't larry I can't handle any more hate. Noooooooo not larry (scream).

Load Metric
    NOT America. But

John McDonnell, who is 2nd in command of the main opposition UK Labour Party, held a rally in May which was attended by a bunch of flag waving communists.

See flags standing proud behind his back.

Photos from the scene also show some people at the mass rally holding portraits of Joseph Stalin, and other Soviet iconography.

Though he did say this afterwards

The senior Labour figure said he was unaware, and that he felt “furious” after learning about the banners flown in Trafalgar Square for the annual May Day rally.
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...-a3531446.html

There does seem to be a rise in the Far Left over here, but its sorta been lost in all the noise.

It's got to the point where the people who are concerned about immigration, or express their concerns about wtf is going on in the Muslim community, are being shouted down and labelled as biggoted racists.

The debate is being crushed before it's given a chance to even begin. And that is down to the Left and partly the reason why I think Brexit happened.

Now I'm not comparing The Left with fucking Nazis, it's an insult to even try compare the two. One believes in a fairer society, while the other, Genocide... But shaming The moderate? Right into silence has been totally counterproductive and only helped achieve the likes of Trump and those cunts in Hicksville the other day.

And I say that as somebody who is Left leaning.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Thread Information