Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seth Weintraub who was featured in a 2+2 scam post 3 years ago is scamming again

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SethW View Post
    Good morning all!!!!! first and for most I would like to go into the lock poker situation first..

I bought money from 2 people off of Lock Poker using Paypal. Sent them there money no problem...2-3 days later I wake up and have an extra $20,000 in my account.. I did a search of lock poker and from what I saw people were selling there money for pennies on the dollar. I reached out to the person who gave me the money and they want there cash. I was not about to get takin for a 3rd time so I said I would send it back to him. He wanted his cash. We argued back in fourth for a few days roughly. I wake up the next morning and Lock Poker is closed!!!!! That's the end of that story.

So lets now dive into this story were another gentleman is accusing of scamming him on ACR. its the day before my 40th birthday and I make a post before I go to bed that tomorrow I will not be doing anything poker related. a gentleman by the name of Lincoln reaches out to me on facebook messenger. My wife tells him I am not working today that it is my birthday..She goes on to tell him there will be no loans given out ,no staking nothing will be done on this date PERIOD ZERO WORK!!!! now under that he types in OK.... So now I think it is all over.... I put him in 3 tournaments the day before and squared up with him because he lost all 3!!!!! Horrible player IMO....

So now on tp the day after my birthday he calls me and tells me I owe him all this money for all the tournaments he lost... I told him I had nothing to do with his action on that day as well as my wife telling him that.. So now he is butt hurt and has taken off with everybodys money for BlackChip Poker. His real name is Lincoln Terrell and his screen name is Catalyst_Poker on ACR and BCP the name is changed up a little bit on BCP..

If there is anything I can do for anyone who reads this thread just reach out to me. the nice person who runs this forum made my account so I could say my side of the story... Thank You very much Todd!!!!! AS well if you have anymore questions I would love to answer them... please fell free to leave a comment or reach out to me.. thank you for your time.. I also have text saved as well as all his treats.. I personally do not no how to load all that info on to here.maybe Todd you could help me. Once again thankyou for the opportunity to say my side of the story..
    fyp

Still doesn't make much sense to me. The lock poker thing, for example, you woke up with an extra 20k in what account and how were you "taken" the first two times?

You don't seem any less guilty than you did before this post.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SethW View Post
    a gentleman by the name of Lincoln reaches out to me on facebook messenger. My wife tells him I am not working today that it is my birthday..She goes on to tell him there will be no loans given out ,no staking nothing will be done on this date PERIOD ZERO WORK!!!! now under that he types in OK.... So now I think it is all over.... I put him in 3 tournaments the day before and squared up with him because he lost all 3!!!!! Horrible player IMO.... So now on tp the day after my birthday he calls me and tells me I owe him all this money for all the tournaments he lost... I told him I had nothing to do with his action on that day as well as my wife telling him that..
    Seems pretty clear this is a lie. His wife offered to make the transfer and then Seth offered to transfer from his cousins account.

Seems like after losing the first day he agreed to more stakes the next day:
    Name:  20767776_1529724840421246_2025760584615409291_n.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  20.7 KB

Then acknowledged the debt:
    Name:  19756504_1529725717087825_9188626133948925976_n.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  43.0 KB
    Name:  20727843_1529725817087815_7238074979486240300_n.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  26.6 KB

Not relevant, but seems like Public Schools really failed both these guys.

Thread Information