Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seth Weintraub who was featured in a 2+2 scam post 3 years ago is scamming again

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Seth Weintraub who was featured in a 2+2 scam post 3 years ago is scamming again

Seth Weintraub aka 'Nole77" from the Lock poker scandal where he took $20k from players has surfaced and promised a lengthy staking deal to me at the highest mtt stakes on Black Chip Poker and vowed to post a $1k contribution to our backing fund backed out on replacing my buyins he agreed to cover in our deal. Others have come forward saying he changed their deals and asked for makeup to be paid in cash. I found an archived post on 2+2. It confirms he is a scammer. We would like to rid him from the poker world by informing the community. I have 5 recorded conversations and countless messages of him making a deal with me that he initiated and never putting up the money, including buyins he asked me to front him in my games ran for him. I am out of $500+ on the deal but glad to have found out who he is to protect others. I can be found on Facebook and will speak to T.W. or anyone who wants to get to the bottom of this. Myself and others can provide details on his recent dealings and why we would trust him in the first place. *I have 5 times the amount of files on this, but wanted to not give too much infromation to be sorted at first, I believe others will come forward to tell their experiences with Seth Weintraub aka "NUTNOPAIR" on WPN. I can get his old Stars screen name and such. He also gains credibilty by saying he knows Mat Sklansky and Josh Arieh really well adn is best friends with Andre Rison in Atlanta. He claims to have all of these $200-300k valued cars and homes all over the U.S. and to be a bookie who takes 6 figure bets. This guy is very good at wiggling into a community or forum/ Facebook poker group and gaining credibility by making small stakes to players and targeting higher stakes players for scams. He was essentially freerolling me in the end with no intention to pay the balance. He even said his wife took his phone and communicated with horses and clients one day to be able to tell those in ongoing deals he wasn't present, though she assured us to go forward with schedules and Seth would make it right the next day. It was his birthday. I will provide as much information and calls I recorded for safety as needed to back my claims. Others are already coming forward to tell me he did something shady with them, especially telling horses to pay makeup in cash. I have messages of him saying he was doing that in an investors' private chat.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    http://www.screencast.com/t/76atQZDS - Here he uses his wife to try and wiggle out of paying the buyins he told me to go ahead with. There are 4 more recordings and loads more messages.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I will continue uploading in a little while, I need to go handle some things.

Load Metric

Angry

I'll buy the guy is a scummy bastard but not sure how you can call somebody a scammer if they are your backer that would be like calling a bank a scammer because they decided not to go forward with your financing on a big ticket item they originally agreed too. The money guy always has the right to change his mind if he so chooses and while it may not be standard I'd say a backer as the source of funds also has the right to demand makeup in whatever form they wish ultimately. They are the ones risking the money on the horses play. AGain not saying the guy isn't a scummy POS but not sure this qualifies as a scam. Shady as fuck yes but scam... doesn't rise to that level.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    #lfg poker members and admins on Facebook are speaking up by the moment. Seth has a lengthy arrest record, I will pull his Intellius tomorrow and see what for. I'll lay 3:1 it involves financial improprieties.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    I'll buy the guy is a scummy bastard but not sure how you can call somebody a scammer if they are your backer that would be like calling a bank a scammer because they decided not to go forward with your financing on a big ticket item they originally agreed too. The money guy always has the right to change his mind if he so chooses and while it may not be standard I'd say a backer as the source of funds also has the right to demand makeup in whatever form they wish ultimately. They are the ones risking the money on the horses play. AGain not saying the guy isn't a scummy POS but not sure this qualifies as a scam. Shady as fuck yes but scam... doesn't rise to that level.
    We are just getting started. What about the $20k he stole on Lock? What about he guaranteed to replace those buyins if I lost? did you go to the Facebook full length post? 5 audio files and like 20 screenshots of all msgs. In the op here even- ''including buyins he asked me to front him in my games ran for him. I am out of $500+ on the deal" https://www.facebook.com/southsidery...29748937085503

An Actual Female
    Load Metric

Seth Weintraub who was featured in a 2+2 scam post 3 years ago is scamming again

Quote Originally Posted by Poker'sMissingLinc View Post
    We are just getting started. What about the $20k he stole on Lock? What about he guaranteed to replace those buyins if I lost? did you go to the Facebook full length post? 5 audio files and like 20 screenshots of all msgs. In the op here even- ''including buyins he asked me to front him in my games ran for him. I am out of $500+ on the deal" https://www.facebook.com/southsidery...29748937085503

K, thanks Lincoln, Poker's Whistleblower Elite.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post

Why is Ray Davis your picture. lmao

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    FWIW this guy claimed Jerry Weintraub is his uncle.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    This all occurred in #lfg poker..... on Facebook, he was one of 3 investment parties to contribute 1k each to run horses in MOSS on WPN, I was involved as one of the investors as well. This was a side deal he initiated and exited when I asked for his 1k to be posted after the other 2 parties put their 1k ea up. The group leadership has endorsed my story. They are easy to reach. Others are coming forward with stories about Weintraub. TC ...will update if anything further develops.

Load Metric
    I don't think anybody argues the lock poker issue qualifies as scammer and thief. The backer issue is a separate issue and I agree does not rise to scamming as the backer side of the issue currently being discussed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post

I thought Daniel Druff had that title locked up
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    A more elaborate issue is developing and I will have lots more details, also, if anyone didn't hear the audio files coupled with the messages, you are gonna be in the dark as to why I say scam. .... Secondary issue, I tried to save the group owner's reputation..or group creator (semantics), however, when approached with the fact he vowed to cover any lost funds in his group, he kicked me out and accused me of not paying a friend back his part of the investment fund I was holding. That is and was being resolved. I simply needed to speak to the friend (named later if he so chooses) and arrange to settle up. What Brett (#lfg poker creator) may not have understood is that I was actually standing good for a good portion of my friend's end. He asked me to front part of his end in the planned staking group's overall fund until he could pay me in about 8 days from now. So, I'm in talks with that friend on resolution and it should show clearly in a few days that Brett used that only to detract from his responsibility to horses and to stand good for the money taken from me by Weintraub. .... I didn't expect all of this to develop, I thought Seth was a lone wolf. Well, Brett is still trying to back players in his group with Seth involved today. This might end up being a script you can not even imagine making up. Not only will Brett not honor his vow to cover funds lost to Seth, he may somehow be more deeply involved with Seth as they are currently planning to back people in the venture I started. I was blocked and removed when I told Brett if he can't take my offer to just tell the public the truth, in which case I would consider him an innocent party and ponder not holding him accountable for the funds lost that he vouched for, then I must hold Brett to his word on the funds lost being his cost to bear. I wanted to place the blame on Seth, where it belongs, and try to work through this in a friendly manner. with them considering running together today like nothing happened, I am very concerned Brett may be closer to Seth than he let on. The amount of data is ridiculous and I'll get it uploaded on my wall or here as it all unfolds. .... I am literally amazed that they are carrying on as if my friends aren't watching this for me. .... My DM is available, I can make or receive calls with any type of notification of desire to do so. I am an open book and will be right in the open, as a man and a grinder. This isn't a misunderstanding. It is purposeful trickery by Seth, minimally. Others are surfacing already. .. I'm very easy to find. Thanks - Linc

Load Metric
    A more elaborate issue is developing and I will have lots more details, also, if anyone didn't hear the audio files coupled with the messages, you are gonna be in the dark as to why I say scam. .... Secondary issue, I tried to save the group owner's reputation..or group creator (semantics), however, when approached with the fact he vowed to cover any lost funds in his group, he kicked me out and accused me of not paying a friend back his part of the investment fund I was holding. That is and was being resolved. I simply needed to speak to the friend (named later if he so chooses) and arrange to settle up. What Brett (#lfg poker creator) may not have understood is that I was actually standing good for a good portion of my friend's end. He asked me to front part of his end in the planned staking group's overall fund until he could pay me in about 8 days from now. So, I'm in talks with that friend on resolution and it should show clearly in a few days that Brett used that only to detract from his responsibility to horses and to stand good for the money taken from me by Weintraub. .... I didn't expect all of this to develop, I thought Seth was a lone wolf. Well, Brett is still trying to back players in his group with Seth involved today. This might end up being a script you can not even imagine making up. Not only will Brett not honor his vow to cover funds lost to Seth, he may somehow be more deeply involved with Seth as they are currently planning to back people in the venture I started. I was blocked and removed when I told Brett if he can't take my offer to just tell the public the truth, in which case I would consider him an innocent party and ponder not holding him accountable for the funds lost that he vouched for, then I must hold Brett to his word on the funds lost being his cost to bear. I wanted to place the blame on Seth, where it belongs, and try to work through this in a friendly manner. with them considering running together today like nothing happened, I am very concerned Brett may be closer to Seth than he let on. The amount of data is ridiculous and I'll get it uploaded on my wall or here as it all unfolds. .... I am literally amazed that they are carrying on as if my friends aren't watching this for me. .... My DM is available, I can make or receive calls with any type of notification of desire to do so. I am an open book and will be right in the open, as a man and a grinder. This isn't a misunderstanding. It is purposeful trickery by Seth, minimally. Others are surfacing already. .. I'm very easy to find. Thanks - Linc

Still don't see how a backer not giving you money is scamming sorry.. If you light stacks on fire ASSUMING you had money coming that's your own stupidity and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who agrees.. Just because a backer fails to come through doesn't make it a scam.. A scam usually involves somebody TAKING money they weren't entitled to or promising to repay money owed for a gambling debt and not doing so.. No offense but your complaining sounds like some self-entitled asshole who thinks there were entitled to backers funds.. Id be leery backing any horse who thought he was owed a damn thing by a backer other then a fair arrangement when you lost funds and were in makeup. I also agree as somebodyelse pointed out, if a backer choses to want cash repayment where is it your right to demand different terms?? You cant dictate to a bank or other financial institution how and when your going to pay your credit card or mortgage.. Again Seth is a schmuck over what happened with Lock Poker that's not up for dispute..

Oh and as for attacking the group admin.. Anybody with a brain would assume his guarantee applies to backers not getting repaid by horses if they pull a fast one..
    Sorry if I sound like an asshole but looking at this from a business standpoint your logic to calling it a scam rests solely on your argument you were entitled to those funds of his for you to play with and foolishly cut into your own bankroll assuming the funds were coming..

NEVER I mean NEVER assume money is yours until its in your hand.. A backing agreement does not fully consummate until the backer has handed over the funds to the horse otherwise its all a potential agreement that has not come to fruition.

Interesting I haven't seen Druff chime in yet on this one.. My guess he agrees that this doesn't constitute a poker scam..

Comments

Kilgore Trout: This. OP has a reputation for this type of phony alarmist behavior on the community. Has been laughed out of several forums for flapping his lips.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    This all occurred in #lfg poker..... on Facebook, he was one of 3 investment parties to contribute 1k each to run horses in MOSS on WPN, I was involved as one of the investors as well. This was a side deal he initiated and exited when I asked for his 1k to be posted after the other 2 parties put their 1k ea up. The group leadership has endorsed my story. They are easy to reach. Others are coming forward with stories about Weintraub. TC ...will update if anything further develops.

Lincoln, where are these other accounts of scammy behavior? Also, can you explain to the forum how you find yourself involved with so many of these types of situations.... i.e. Brandi Blakely, Ray Davis, pokerplayerzone, hashtagking, Jaydon Ogden, Mark Langston, etc....if you were some sort of respected Robin Hood type, your reputation would precede you.

Making claims such as this - is snitchy and if your claims are unfounded - the last thing you'll earn from your peers - is the respect you're hoping for.

Maybe, Lincoln, you should just strive to surround yourself with more solid, trustworthy people in the poker community.

Just my $0.02.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Can we get some Andre "Bad Moon" Rison stories up in here please? I've heard all the "Left Eye" stories and I don't want to hear any more about that but just some stuff about his NFL career and women after Left Eye would be cool as hell.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Can we get some Andre "Bad Moon" Rison stories up in here please? I've heard all the "Left Eye" stories and I don't want to hear any more about that but just some stuff about his NFL career and women after Left Eye would be cool as hell.

S'up.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Good morning all!!!!! first and for most I would like to go into the lock poker situation first.. I bought money from 2 people off of Lock Poker using Paypal. Sent them there money no problem...2-3 days later I wake up and have an extra $20,000 in my account.. I did a search of lock poker and from what I saw people were selling there money for pennies on the dollar. I reached out to the person who gave me the money and they want there cash. I was not about to get takin for a 3rd time so I said I would send it back to him. He wanted his cash. We argued back in fourth for a few days roughly. I wake up the next morning and Lock Poker is closed!!!!! That's the end of that story. So lets now dive into this story were another gentleman is accusing of scamming him on ACR. its the day before my 40th birthday and I make a post before I go to bed that tomorrow I will not be doing anything poker related. a gentleman by the name of Lincoln reaches out to me on facebook messenger. My wife tells him I am not working today that it is my birthday..She goes on to tell him there will be no loans given out ,no staking nothing will be done on this date PERIOD ZERO WORK!!!! now under that he types in OK.... So now I think it is all over.... I put him in 3 tournaments the day before and squared up with him because he lost all 3!!!!! Horrible player IMO.... So now on tp the day after my birthday he calls me and tells me I owe him all this money for all the tournaments he lost... I told him I had nothing to do with his action on that day as well as my wife telling him that.. So now he is butt hurt and has taken off with everybodys money for BlackChip Poker. His real name is Lincoln Terrell and his screen name is Catalyst_Poker on ACR and BCP the name is changed up a little bit on BCP.. If there is anything I can do for anyone who reads this thread just reach out to me. the nice person who runs this forum made my account so I could say my side of the story... Thank You very much Todd!!!!! AS well if you have anymore questions I would love to answer them... please fell free to leave a comment or reach out to me.. thank you for your time.. I also have text saved as well as all his treats.. I personally do not no how to load all that info on to here.maybe Todd you could help me. Once again thankyou for the opportunity to say my side of the story..

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I am far from scummy I was backing the group $2000 a day!!!!!!!

Thread Information