Thread: Seth Weintraub who was featured in a 2+2 scam post 3 years ago is scamming again

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Seth Weintraub who was featured in a 2+2 scam post 3 years ago is scamming again

Seth Weintraub aka 'Nole77" from the Lock poker scandal where he took $20k from players has surfaced and promised a lengthy staking deal to me at the highest mtt stakes on Black Chip Poker and vowed to post a $1k contribution to our backing fund backed out on replacing my buyins he agreed to cover in our deal. Others have come forward saying he changed their deals and asked for makeup to be paid in cash. I found an archived post on 2+2. It confirms he is a scammer. We would like to rid him from the poker world by informing the community. I have 5 recorded conversations and countless messages of him making a deal with me that he initiated and never putting up the money, including buyins he asked me to front him in my games ran for him. I am out of $500+ on the deal but glad to have found out who he is to protect others. I can be found on Facebook and will speak to T.W. or anyone who wants to get to the bottom of this. Myself and others can provide details on his recent dealings and why we would trust him in the first place. *I have 5 times the amount of files on this, but wanted to not give too much infromation to be sorted at first, I believe others will come forward to tell their experiences with Seth Weintraub aka "NUTNOPAIR" on WPN. I can get his old Stars screen name and such. He also gains credibilty by saying he knows Mat Sklansky and Josh Arieh really well adn is best friends with Andre Rison in Atlanta. He claims to have all of these $200-300k valued cars and homes all over the U.S. and to be a bookie who takes 6 figure bets. This guy is very good at wiggling into a community or forum/ Facebook poker group and gaining credibility by making small stakes to players and targeting higher stakes players for scams. He was essentially freerolling me in the end with no intention to pay the balance. He even said his wife took his phone and communicated with horses and clients one day to be able to tell those in ongoing deals he wasn't present, though she assured us to go forward with schedules and Seth would make it right the next day. It was his birthday. I will provide as much information and calls I recorded for safety as needed to back my claims. Others are already coming forward to tell me he did something shady with them, especially telling horses to pay makeup in cash. I have messages of him saying he was doing that in an investors' private chat.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Thread Information