Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did perv DJ grab Taylor Swift's ass, or was she being overly sensitive and got him fired for nothing?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Where is the video? She is filmed non stop wherever she goes...

Either to indict or exonerate the guy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by YUUP View Post
    I've been slapped for a lot less than a hover hand,

He's lifted her skirt than got his hand down her knickers ?
    Nah. Without a doubt, TSwift wears thongs. He went under the skirt and was pleasantly surprised by bare butt cheek, imo.

Comments

simpdog: legit lol

Load Metric
    case was thrown out

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Not surprised the case was thrown out, but I do agree that it's odd Taylor Swift would have just let some nobody DJ grope her without saying anything.

BGC brought up that point, and it's a very good one.

I still think that she was just angered by the photo, complained, he got fired, and hen she had to invent that he actually grabbed her in order to save face for he firing.

Load Metric
    The real travesty here was that a DJ in Denver, Colorado was making $150,000 a year.
    If you are a DJ in 2017 and you make $50,000, that is too much money for just putting music on radio.

If it wasn't for the photo of himself attempting to grab her ass, he would have lost this case anyway.

Taylor Swift made $170 million last year.

A quick internet search shows that her security is very overzealous in defending her.

Back in 2013, Taylor Swift paid $17.75 million in cash for a house in Westerly, Rhode Island.

Her security are calling the police on anyone who looks at her funny.

TAYLOR SWIFT
    Fan ARRESTED for Swimming to Singer's Beach Pad

http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/15/taylor...-rhode-island/

An obsessed Taylor Swift fan was arrested near the singer's Rhode Island beach home early this morning after allegedly SWIMMING up to her pad ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement tells us ... a 22-year-old male from the Chicago area was taken into custody for trespassing after he admitted to swimming up to the beach in front of Swift's home around 2 AM.

Here's the back story -- around 2:20 AM, cops spotted the man getting out of the ocean, around 1 mile from Swift's home.

Cops approached the guy and asked him what he was doing in the water -- and the man allegedly told police he had just completed a swim, in which he intended to meet Taylor.

Sources say ... the man told cops he swam all the way to Swift's beach, but saw her security team ... and decided to swim back to where he came from (roughly 2 miles round trip in cold water).

The man was hauled to a nearby police station where he was booked for trespassing. He's still in custody.

We spoke to the Westerly Police Dept. which tells us, "There is a zero tolerance policy for trespassers." The cops say they have already met with Taylor's security to discuss the matter.
    Hilarious since swimming in the ocean is on public property.

55-year-old arrested for trespassing on Taylor Swift's property
    http://www.upi.com/55-year-old-arres...9201377360997/

WESTERLY, R.I., Aug. 24 (UPI) -- A 55-year-old man pleaded not guilty to trespassing for allegedly giving his phone number to Taylor Swift's security at her Rhode Island home, his lawyer said.

Westerly police arrested Joseph Bernatche, of Portland, Maine, July 27 after he took the note with his phone number to the musician's home, RadarOnline.com reported Thursday.

Bernatche's lawyer, Michael Robinson, said his client was never on Swift's property.

"The security guards have a job to do and I don't blame them. They do what they think they have to do. In this case, I think they were just being overly zealous, overly cautious," Robinson said.

Robinson said Bernatche walked up the the gate at the home, handed the security guard the note, asking him to pass it on to Swift and walked away. The guard took the note, read it, wrote down Bernatche's license plate number and called police.

"[Bernatche] was driving away from Ms. Swift's property when he was stopped and arrested by the Westerly police," Robinson said.

Bernatche's son, Brian Bernatche, told the website he was unaware his father was arrested.

"He talks about Taylor all the time, but I can't believe he did this. I talked to him last night and he didn't even mention it!" he said.

Bernatche had a pre-trial conference Friday, RadarOnline said.
    Funny but if this happened on any public street in LA or NYC, her security would call the police and get a restraining order.

Police Arrest Three People Outside Taylor Swift's Beach House
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-taylor-712752

The Connecticut residents were charged with misdemeanor breach of peace after throwing beer bottles and shouting expletives at guards outside Swift's Rhode Island home.
    Police in Rhode Island say they arrested three people outside Taylor Swift's beachfront home after they accosted security guards at the singer's property.

Authorities say the three Connecticut residents were charged with misdemeanor breach of peace after they threw beer bottles and shouted expletives at the guards on Sunday outside Swift's house in the Watch Hill section of Westerly. Swift wasn't at the home at the time.
    What would've happened if they peed on her property instead?

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: The security guard literally testified that he watched the DJ put his hand up her skirt but decided to do nothing about it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Not surprised the case was thrown out, but I do agree that it's odd Taylor Swift would have just let some nobody DJ grope her without saying anything.

I still think that she was just angered by the photo, complained, he got fired, and hen she had to invent that he actually grabbed her in order to save face for he firing.
    This is so dumb and such a bad read. No one knows for sure, but the likeliest story is that Swift is 100% honest here.

Comments

El Gallo:

gimmick:

Brittney Griner's Clit: Knickers Please

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    case was thrown out

The case wasn't thrown out. A small part of the DJ's case against her was thrown out due to the statute of limitations being one year involving slander claims. All of his other allegations against her haven't been ruled on yet. Also her counterclaim against him hasn't been ruled on yet. People aren't understanding that she's only in court because of him. Everyone is like "Yeah you go girl. Do it for the ladies." as if the DJ is the one on trial. It confused me at first too because that's all I heard. Taylor Swift is the one on trial here folks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post

This is so dumb and such a bad read. No one knows for sure, but the likeliest story is that Swift is 100% honest here.

If Taylor told somebody how her day went the likeliest story wouldn't be her being 100 percent honest, much less her telling a story about how some schlub 10 notches down the status totem pole from her went up her skirt and locked on her ass cheek and wouldn't let go while she sat quietly.

Load Metric
    I love how this is a case of clickbait gone wrong. Basically every headline is some version of "Judge throws out claim in Taylor Swift trial." The only reason I was one of the few that would read past the headline was because there is no such thing as a short celebrity trial. These dog and pony shows almost always last two weeks minimum.

Load Metric

Druff: Why, oh why, is your default interpretation of a public dispute between a woman and a man regarding sexual assualt (or worse) *almost always* that the woman is lying? 'Cause that seems to be your track record on such events.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Druff: Why, oh why, is your default interpretation of a public dispute between a woman and a man regarding sexual assualt (or worse) *almost always* that the woman is lying? 'Cause that seems to be your track record on such events.
    If there is no proof, you have to assume innocence...right?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

If there is no proof, you have to assume innocence...right?

We're not jurists, so no we don't need to assume innocence. As arm chair lawyers and judges, we look and at info and subjectively make a call. The call we make says a lot of us and the way we view the world, as evidenced by the thread.

Bottom line for me is that T Swift has spent her whole career staying out of it, so to speak. No stance in the election last year, no involvement in any hot button issue. Everything she does is about her brand. This kind of stuff is off message, so it doesn't wash for me. She's a vapid creation that wouldn't make this move for lols or whatever the reasoning people are scrambling for. I think of her like she's Coke or McDonald's. It doesn't make sense.

Load Metric
    Had no idea Toaster Oven was SiriuslySirius until now. T Swizzle death before dishonor.

Comparing her to Coke and McDonalds is perfect though. All three are super evil entities poisoning America.

Load Metric

Generally speaking victims of sexual assault often don;t initially call someone out for it due to shock (having a hard time processing what is going on), uncertain (thinking that maybe they've misinterpreted it or blame themselves), or fear of how others will respond (such as people calling them "overly sensitive").

Comments

ToasterOven:

MumblesBadly: But Druff would *immediately* report it if it happened to *him*! Most def!

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    case was thrown out

The case wasn't thrown out. A small part of the DJ's case against her was thrown out due to the statute of limitations being one year involving slander claims. All of his other allegations against her haven't been ruled on yet. Also her counterclaim against him hasn't been ruled on yet. People aren't understanding that she's only in court because of him. Everyone is like "Yeah you go girl. Do it for the ladies." as if the DJ is the one on trial. It confused me at first too because that's all I heard. Taylor Swift is the one on trial here folks.
    The entire case against Taylor was thrown out, dumbass. Jesus fucking Christ. No offense bro but this post was stupid enough to force me to stop lurking. And that's saying something considering I've managed to successfully lurk through almost a year's worth of retarded sidedish deepthroating trump's angry inch posts.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Rumor has it that sidedish has no gag reflex... (even if it matter in Trump's case).

ToasterOven: that's some good posting, dave

BetCheckBet: story check out

Brittney Griner's Clit: so terrible

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

The entire case against Taylor was thrown out, dumbass. Jesus fucking Christ. No offense bro but this post was stupid enough to force me to stop lurking. And that's saying something considering I've managed to successfully lurk through almost a year's worth of retarded sidedish deepthroating trump's angry inch posts.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: LMAO that is so perfect for this.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

You are wrong sir. You'd think after a year of lurking you'd come correct with your comeback post. Where do you get your info? This guy can still get paid. It hasn't even gone to jury. If you are making a distinction between Taylor Swift paying him or Taylor Swift's management team paying him you are the retard. Where the fuck do you imagine the money from Taylor Swift's management team comes from? All that was decided so far was that Taylor Swift didn't get him fired because she didn't personally make the call to the radio station.

NOTHING HAS BEEN DECIDED YET. YOU FELL FOR CLICKBAIT
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 08-12-2017 at 07:37 PM.

Load Metric
    On the off chance that people reading this believe Rum Dick's post and aren't just doing this weird modern troll where people argue with me just to argue with me and always take the worst side of fake shit...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ope/558997001/
    https://411mania.com/music/defamatio...ft-thrown-out/

The judge in the case ruled that as Swift only told her mother and management team about the alleged grope, she did not directly communicate the information to Mueller’s employer. Thus, it is impossible to prove that Swift got him fired.

Mueller’s case against Swift’s mother and management team are still alive, as is Swift’s case against the DJ. A final verdict is expected next week.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Generally speaking victims of sexual assault often don;t initially call someone out for it due to shock (having a hard time processing what is going on), uncertain (thinking that maybe they've misinterpreted it or blame themselves), or fear of how others will respond (such as people calling them "overly sensitive").
    We're not talking about Taylor Swift being grabbed in a dark alley, and being afraid/ashamed to say anything.

We are talking about a very public photoshoot where an unknown DJ reaches under her skirt, grabs her bare ass, and she doesn't even do as much as jump away or flinch.

Someone of Taylor's status is definitely not just sitting there and taking something like that in public, especially knowing that everyone around will rush to her defense.

Again, her claim is that he reached under her skirt and grabbed her bare ass, not that he brushed part of his arm against her ass, to where she might feel like it was accidental and she would be overreacting.

At first when I saw that picture and heard the guy's lousy excuses, I believed her. However, upon thinking about it more, it just doesn't really add up.

This idiot probably thought he was funny by reaching behind her and feigning he was grabbing her ass. Right after the shoot was done, someone probably told her about it, and she felt incredibly disrespected. I'm guessing she embellished it at that point, thinking, "Fuck this guy... I agree to do a photo shoot with him and his girlfriend, and he treats me like a bimbo he can mock in the picture. We'll see how he likes it when it costs him his job."

I don't think Taylor did this for publicity or to create a scandal. I think she was just pissed.

Notice it's him suing her, not the other way around.

With that said, this case won't go anywhere, as the guy was definitely up to something in that pic, and even a disrespectful pose with a major celebrity like Taylor is enough to get fired from a radio station when you're one of the faces of it.

Comments

LarryLaffer: you do a lot of guessing. can you guess what number i'm thinking of?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Jury rules in favor of Taylor, and oddly she was awarded $1 in her countersuit.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/14/entert...ict/index.html

Thread Information