Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did perv DJ grab Taylor Swift's ass, or was she being overly sensitive and got him fired for nothing?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Did perv DJ grab Taylor Swift's ass, or was she being overly sensitive and got him fired for nothing?

David Mueller, a former DJ at country station KYGO in Denver, is suing Taylor Swift for $3 million. He went under the name "Jackson" on the air.

In 2013, during a Meet and Greet, Swift alleged that Mueller reached under her dress and grabbed her ass.

She complained, and he got fired.

In 2015, he sued Swift for $3 million, claiming that the allegations were "reckless and false", and ruined his career.

The picture at the moment this happened is posted above. At issue is both whether he grabbed her ass AND whether it was under her dress.

What do you think?

The guy definitely looks like a pervert thinking he's getting away with something in that photo.

Article: http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/08/us/tay...ial/index.html

Load Metric
    From everything I've read and watched, he 100% did it.

Load Metric
    Just by looking at the picture and reading nothing you wrote, he 100% is grabbin that ass, and i would have done the same.

Taylor is being a little up tight, considering she's probably given a few old guys head to get where she's at.

Comments

Shizzmoney: lol

Muck Ficon: Just by reading your screen name..and nothing you wrote...you get neg rep
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    LMAO. That's the photo she's using as evidence? She's fucking smiling for God's sake. You've got to be kidding me that this is a thing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Just by looking at the picture and reading nothing you wrote, he 100% is grabbin that ass, and i would have done the same.

Taylor is being a little up tight, considering she's probably given a few old guys head to get where she's at.
    The difference is you don't have a job to get fired from.

Comments

Mintjewlips: Go fuck your D@#+3+#3& in the ass scumbag

sonatine: lolfixed

wrenchjockey: mintjewlips wants another ban rep

duped_samaritan: yup
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    THATS A HOVER HAND, FOLKS. HES TRYING TO BE FUNNY, AS EVIDENCED BY HIS DUMBASS GRIN.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    She grabs his ass

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: NOICE!
    Winner of the $555 freeroll

Bronze
    Load Metric
    They have to do DNA testing on his hand. Obviously.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    THATS A HOVER HAND, FOLKS. HES TRYING TO BE FUNNY, AS EVIDENCED BY HIS DUMBASS GRIN.
    Actually not a bad theory.

This guy still looks like a perv straight out of a seedy bar in 1983, but yeah, there's a good chance this was a joke, and then Swift saw the pic and was furious.

I can totally see Swift looking at this pic and deciding she was going to punish the guy for it.

However, interestingly he isn't using the "I reached back as a joke for the picture, but didn't touch her" as a defense. Instead, he admits that his arm "brushed against her, probably her ribcage (lol)", and that the picture is "awkward".

He needs a new lawyer. Should've hired Chaps and flown him in from Nova Scotia.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Looks like she is grabbing his ass.

Comments

duped_samaritan: this is true

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

This guy still looks like a perv straight out of a seedy bar in 1983, but yeah, there's a good chance this was a joke, and then Swift saw the pic and was furious.

I can totally see Swift looking at this pic and deciding she was going to punish the guy for it.

However, interestingly he isn't using the "I reached back as a joke for the picture, but didn't touch her" as a defense. Instead, he admits that his arm "brushed against her, probably her ribcage (lol)", and that the picture is "awkward".

I've been listening to a few more stories about this and interestingly enough the guy in the picture claims that his boss bragged to him and others about grabbing Taylor's ass. I don't know when that took place and I don't have all the details but you have to find that story and read it...

But come on mannnnn

1. Taylor's claim is that he grabbed on to her bare ass cheek under the skirt and held it for a long time. Looking at that picture and looking at that skirt how would it even be possible for him to do that? Maybe a child could reach under a girls skirt and keep her skirt looking normal from the front. Hell, maybe even a guy slightly shorter than her could pull it off, but never someone taller than her. The one and only way his hand is cupping her bare ass would be if the yellow shirt person is lifting up the skirt granting him easy access. Stand next to your lady friend and configure her to be at the same height difference as this guy and Taylor. Pretend she's wearing a skirt and try to figure out how you will get your hand up in there without moving the skirt operation style. You will see how this is impossible.

2. On what planet would he ever think he'd get away with that if he defied physics and got up under there somehow?

3. This wasn't when naive Taylor first came on the scene where one could maybe wrap their head around her standing there throughout the picture being too shy to speak up. This was in 2013 when Taylor was Queen of the World winning every award possible. He was some DJ that was unheard of from anyone not in his area. She would have read that guy the riot act the second he felt his hand under her skirt. She would have never sat there quietly while he cupped her bare ass cheek under the skirt and didn't let go. That just would never happen. Ever. She probably wouldn't stand quietly letting an A list actor do that to her much less this local radio DJ.

Load Metric
    This didn't happen if that picture is her evidence. He won't win his lawsuit though if that picture is his evidence.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

I *love* how Druff can just *look* at a single pic of someone he has almost no other information about and draw such prejudicial conclusions.

Druff: If you are ever called to sit on a jury, please volunteer to the judge during voir dire that you have such an amazing skill. That way the court can just skip the whole silly business of a jury trial based on admissible evidence, and instead you can just look at the pic of the defendent to determine whether he/she is guilty. You'll save the court and government a whole mess of time and money with that expedited judgement.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 08-11-2017 at 08:52 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Probably a 2% chance he didn't do it.

Load Metric
    Why would Taylor Swift, incredibly rich and famous, make it up?

I can understand why people may sometimes be skeptical (such as with Eric Bolling) but these things are rarely made up.

Nothing meaningful for her to gain.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Tiffany > Taylor Swift
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    id love to chew the ass out of her

Silver
    Load Metric
    I've been slapped for a lot less than a hover hand,

He's lifted her skirt than got his hand down her knickers ?

This photo must be 3 seconds before the incident.
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric
    Trump should dump Pence for disloyalty so we can have Pussygrabber/Assgrabber 2020.

Thread Information