Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Had a stroke in July due to blood pressure

Load Metric

Had a stroke in July due to blood pressure

(Druff's note: I moved over 50 posts from my mosquito thread to this separate one)

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Also it's so hard to sleep with this itching, especially my hands and ankles.

hey druff, i had two strokes on july 14th, stop being suxh a pussy, try sleeping while u cant move ur whole left side and an iv in one arm and a blood pressure cuff on the other taking ur pressure every 15 minutes and nurses checking ur vitals every two ohours, and then having a cath put in cuz u cant piss!

Comments

LarryLaffer: you must be fun at parties

YUUP: Happy Bastille day

big dick: .

gimmick:

Charham: full recovery rep!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPeters View Post

hey druff, i had two strokes on july 14th, stop being suxh a pussy, try sleeping while u cant move ur whole left side and an iv in one arm and a blood pressure cuff on the other taking ur pressure every 15 minutes and nurses checking ur vitals every two ohours, and then having a cath put in cuz u cant piss!
    Get well soon
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

Jesus.

What a buzz kill.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
    Jesus.

What a buzz kill.
    sorry, but had to say something. this shit fucking sux, I'm stuck here in inpatient for the next month and then probably gonna have to do outpatient rehab for another 6 months but luckily my left side is coming back more and more each day. guys, don't be dumb like me and get ur blood pressure checked and go see ur doctor if u aren't feeling right. u don't want to have a stroke, I promise u

Comments

IamGreek: Speedy recovery Sir

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Get well soon
    thanks hongkonger

Load Metric

That stinks, get well soon.
    Are you overweight? Drug user? Do you have any idea why you had a stroke? Strokes scare the fucking life out of me so just curious.

Load Metric
    We are all getting old.

The next generation of posters (Krypt, Plol, lewfather, etc) need to start pulling their weight.

Someone has to pay our medical bills when we're old.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Are you overweight? Drug user? Do you have any idea why you had a stroke? Strokes scare the fucking life out of me so just curious.
    three factors were cause of my strokes, genetics was main reason, sleep apnea, and yes im overweight. I am 36 years old, 6 foot 1 and weigh 260 pounds. if I had just not been dumb and gone to the doctor or checked my blood pressure at some point in the last 15 years, all of this could have been avoided. but I'm very lucky to be alive and I am going to make a full recovery. my blood pressure was 265/160 when I went to emergency room and they estimate my bp has prolly been around 200/150 for the last 10 years. I'm very lucky to be alive. they lowered it too fast in the icu and that caused an extension of my stroke which caused my left side to not work. luckily I haven't lost any memory, speech or cognitive skills and after 2 weeks in therapy I'm already walking with a cane, so the future is bright.

Comments

Tellafriend: bright future green

JimmyG_415: Eat Kale, mine dropped 25 pts, .........GL on the recovery,

Load Metric
    three factors were cause of my strokes, genetics was main reason, sleep apnea, and yes im overweight. I am 36 years old, 6 foot 1 and weigh 260 pounds. if I had just not been dumb and gone to the doctor or checked my blood pressure at some point in the last 15 years, all of this could have been avoided. but I'm very lucky to be alive and I am going to make a full recovery. my blood pressure was 265/160 when I went to emergency room and they estimate my bp has prolly been around 200/150 for the last 10 years. I'm very lucky to be alive. they lowered it too fast in the icu and that caused an extension of my stroke which caused my left side to not work. luckily I haven't lost any memory, speech or cognitive skills and after 2 weeks in therapy I'm already walking with a cane, so the future is bright.
    Best of luck man and hoping you have a full recovery. I hope you make some life changes too so you don't have any other health issues.

Load Metric
    thanks big dick, and the life changes have already started. its amazing how a near death experience puts everything in perspective, it just sucks I had to have 2 strokes to realize it

Comments

Hockey Guy: Here's hoping for a speedy & full recovery for you.

sonatine: making some changes, thanks to you.

Load Metric

thanks big dick, and the life changes have already started. its amazing how a near death experience puts everything in perspective, it just sucks I had to have 2 strokes to realize it
    Some of us have to learn the hard way brother, but at least you now know it and are going to do something about it. Keep us updated plz

Load Metric
    yessir, thanks for the support

Comments

MumblesBadly: Sleep apnea is no joke. Nearly killed one of my brothers-in-law. Hope you are treating it.

Load Metric
    In the spirit of trying to make lemonade out of lemons, perhaps we can set up a timed walking match between you and The Lurker using simultaneous video feeds into a single Twitch stream, with Druff acting as the referee, and the usual PFA radio show cohosts providing commentary. Could get some decent wagering going on it.

Comments

The_Lurker: fuck off moron

Tellafriend: grease fire you ape

simpdog: Pile on

handicapme: fuck off

dick: why are you still here you fucking weirdo

gauchojake: lol mumbles good work fella

JACKDANIELS: rofl

Sloppy Joe: Welcome to 200
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    yes mumbles I'm wearing the hospital provided cpap at night and am scheduled for a sleep study when I get out of rehab to get a better custom cap. I can already tell a huge difference in just a couple weeks of wearing the cpap, yes sleep apnea is no fucking joke

Load Metric
    Why are all the quotes on this page fucked up?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Posting on the internet is hard.

Comments

The_Lurker: so very very hard

An Actual Female
    Load Metric

Mosquito bites turning dark & looking ugly -- am I going to die of Mosquito Super AIDS??

Godspeed, Dr. Peters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Either Big Dick or Dr Peters or both had a stroke and voila

Load Metric

yes mumbles I'm wearing the hospital provided cpap at night and am scheduled for a sleep study when I get out of rehab to get a better custom cap. I can already tell a huge difference in just a couple weeks of wearing the cpap, yes sleep apnea is no fucking joke
    Excellent. BTW, that brother-in-law I mentioned who almost died was also in his thirties at the time. He dropped over a hundred pounds over two years after he started using a cpap machine. All the best on your recovery.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    FAT MOTHERFUCKING STROKE VICTIM COCK.

But get well soon btw.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Thread Information