Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ben Shapiro on Joe Rogan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BankNoteABlaze View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spit this View Post
    Like invading the Middle East?
    It's like you pretend to know what the crusades are.
    Another mass atrocity committed by the right?

Bronze
    Load Metric

It's like you pretend to know what the crusades are.
    Why are you trying to add me as a friend on this site? I'm clearly right of center.

Load Metric
    Why are you trying to add me as a friend on this site? I'm clearly right of center.
    Typical republiCAN'T be friends with somebody with different views

Bronze
    Load Metric

Typical republiCAN'T be friends with somebody with different views
    Are you on drugs?

And I am having an adult beverage. Please let me know if you'd like to be friends on this web-site and I will add. Thank you.

Never mind

Load Metric
    Impossible to not be on drugs under this administration.

Load Metric
    Name:  61887011_601729107016179_1640753167215886336_n.jpg
Views: 565
Size:  27.8 KB

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: lol
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    The gauntlet has been thrown down. Let’s see if the supposedly super ‘logical’ Ben Shapiro will accept this debate challenge.

#WillBenShapiroDebateBenBurgis

Comments

dwai: #WillMumblesBadlyCauseA42CarPileUpFromConstantGooglingAndDriving
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    will your old ass debate Ben Shapiro? then shut the fuck up google lite.

Comments

dwai:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    FLASH!!! Benjamin Dixon DESTROYS Ben Shapiro!!!

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: not gonna watch a black guy slam shapiro for being a sneaky jew

dwai: You sure have a lot of time on your hands, please shut up and deliver the goods to dock A and unload your trailer
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Name:  65048395_828950067505691_8696355850006036480_n.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  48.9 KB

even the alt-right is fed up with shapiro.
    Last edited by sonatine; 06-23-2019 at 12:27 AM.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    even the alt-right is fed up with shapiro.
    it's because he's jewish

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    The gauntlet has been thrown down. Let’s see if the supposedly super ‘logical’ Ben Shapiro will accept this debate challenge.

#WillBenShapiroDebateBenBurgis
    Come on, Mumbles... this guy is some unknown schlub with 31k views.

So Shapiro is "afraid" to debate anyone who decides to challenge him in order to get publicity for themselves?

Uh huh.

If I challenge Floyd Mayweather to a boxing match and he doesn't accept (or respond), does that mean he's afraid I will beat him?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Honestly, that short, skinny Jew with no broadcast presence has done really well for himself.

He's very good at breaking down issues of the day into summaries everyone can understand, and logically states his point without emotion or hyperbole.

Yeah, these ankle biting YouTube leftist critics can hang on his every word and point out small flaws or inconsistencies, but that can be said for anyone who does a daily show about controversial topics.

As I said before, the one thing which really keeps me from watching much of Shapiro is the constant insertion of spoken ads into his program. That's where he differs greatly from Crowder. Shapiro has far more ads, and just reads boring copy without even trying to make them entertaining. Crowder puts a lot of production value into his ads, and in fact sometimes they're the most entertaining part of the show.

BTW, ever notice that the big trans woman who threatened Shapiro on the Dr. Drew show looks and acts an awful lot like the Gamestop Ma'am from December? I know they're different people, but the similarities are amazing...

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: macho ma'am tranny savage

Load Metric
    Honestly, that short, skinny Jew with no broadcast presence has done really well for himself.

He's very good at breaking down issues of the day into summaries everyone can understand, and logically states his point without emotion or hyperbole.

Yeah, these ankle biting YouTube leftist critics can hang on his every word and point out small flaws or inconsistencies, but that can be said for anyone who does a daily show about controversial topics.
    Druff, what is “logical” about Shapiro’s objection to gay marriage other than “It’s against my religious beliefs.” As sonatine alluded to with the meme above, that’s an appeal to “feelings”, not facts.

And his objection to even early-term abortion is based on his religious belief even though he speciously spouted in his self-aborted interview on BBC “Because science.” There is no *scientific* argument that can decide the ethically appropriate rights a women should have in that circumstance;anyone properly knowledgable of logic and science knows that the logical determination of “oughts” is beyond the domain of science.

Science may help provide information to help delineate whether a fetus is viable outside of the womb in order respective individual rights to be legally assigned and protected, but the ultimate framework for deciding where the line *should* be drawn on that matter is one based on how much one values the rights of women versus a potentially viable person. Shapiro, however, is either ignorant of this fact or intentially deceptive in order to sound as if he is being “logical”.

In summary, Ben Shapiro is an agenda-driven sophist who knows how to sound like he is making logical arguments, and ingenuously appeals to feelings using fast-talking sometimes specious arguments and misdirection to appear to be kogical.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: too many big words but good point

dwai: is your CB handle FeministFaggot?

Load Metric
    Name:  69723887_880242942376403_3203128339535495168_n.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  39.2 KB

Load Metric

Comments

Dan Druff: young turks are so bad... every time you lead me into watching these clips, i regret it

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ugh. Mumbles, every time you post a Young Turks video, I think, "I know this is going to be really awful, but I'll give it a chance, maybe they're making a reasonable point this time."

Then I spend time watching the clip, and.... nope! Once again it's terrible.

And by terrible I don't mean, "I disagree with it." I mean that the segment sucks, their points suck, the premise sucks, and it's not at all entertaining. Plus Anna Kasparian is very off-putting.

In this case, they ramble on and on about Ben Shapiro's Daily Wire "violating Facebook terms of serivce". What?! That's now newsworthy on The Young Turks? Are they getting that desperate for content, where they're doing 8-minute segments about small ToS violations on other companies' websites?

Laughably, when TYT thought they were really onto something and were going to bust Shapiro, they whined to Facebook, who then told them to GTFO and mind their own business. Basically it went like this:

TYT: OMG OMG OMG!! We caught Ben Shapiro's people making 14 Facebook groups on your service which only exist to promote him! You should totally ban him because that's totally a ToS violation of your service! It's okay, you can thank us later for finding this.

Facebook: Uhh... not really? Tons of companies do this and we haven't even decided yet if this actually violates our policies. We're going to revisit it next month and think about it again, but for right now, everything's fine.

TYT: OMG OMG OMG scandal!!! Now we are going to expose how Facebook is actually conservative-friendly, not liberal-friendly! Huge story!

So lame.

News flash: Facebook is a shitty, exploitative, selfish company which cares about money over everything else. So yes, they are letting ANY company get away with making phony groups to promote themselves, so long as these companies are also spending advertising dollars on the platform. As long as Facebook stuffs dollars into their grimy pockets, they don't really care which political party they're helping. (They are left-biased when it comes to matters which don't affect them financially, however.)

Anyway, this detail about Facebook worshiping the altar of the almighty dollar has been known for years. TYT is turning this into an "OMG Facebook is actually conservative-biased so the right claiming they're victimized by Big Tech is total BS" moment, and once again they are totally misunderstanding what's going on and how Facebook operates.

Load Metric

Then I spend time watching the clip

fun fact exactly no one else on this forum makes that mistake.

Load Metric
    Never ever seen you smash Facebook quite like that Druff. I am pleased.

Very timely too as your performance review is coming due.

Load Metric
    Ugh. Mumbles, every time you post a Young Turks video, I think, "I know this is going to be really awful, but I'll give it a chance, maybe they're making a reasonable point this time."

Then I spend time watching the clip, and.... nope! Once again it's terrible.

And by terrible I don't mean, "I disagree with it." I mean that the segment sucks, their points suck, the premise sucks, and it's not at all entertaining. Plus Anna Kasparian is very off-putting.

In this case, they ramble on and on about Ben Shapiro's Daily Wire "violating Facebook terms of serivce". What?! That's now newsworthy on The Young Turks? Are they getting that desperate for content, where they're doing 8-minute segments about small ToS violations on other companies' websites?

Laughably, when TYT thought they were really onto something and were going to bust Shapiro, they whined to Facebook, who then told them to GTFO and mind their own business. Basically it went like this:

TYT: OMG OMG OMG!! We caught Ben Shapiro's people making 14 Facebook groups on your service which only exist to promote him! You should totally ban him because that's totally a ToS violation of your service! It's okay, you can thank us later for finding this.

Facebook: Uhh... not really? Tons of companies do this and we haven't even decided yet if this actually violates our policies. We're going to revisit it next month and think about it again, but for right now, everything's fine.

TYT: OMG OMG OMG scandal!!! Now we are going to expose how Facebook is actually conservative-friendly, not liberal-friendly! Huge story!

So lame.

News flash: Facebook is a shitty, exploitative, selfish company which cares about money over everything else. So yes, they are letting ANY company get away with making phony groups to promote themselves, so long as these companies are also spending advertising dollars on the platform. As long as Facebook stuffs dollars into their grimy pockets, they don't really care which political party they're helping. (They are left-biased when it comes to matters which don't affect them financially, however.)

Anyway, this detail about Facebook worshiping the altar of the almighty dollar has been known for years. TYT is turning this into an "OMG Facebook is actually conservative-biased so the right claiming they're victimized by Big Tech is total BS" moment, and once again they are totally misunderstanding what's going on and how Facebook operates.
    I love how you defend Ben Shapiro’s website doing shady self-promotion because “[t]ons of companies do this”. Yet, you are super quick to criticize any shady shit a politician or “lefty” you don’t like engages in. Way to ethically “fair and balanced”.

Thread Information