Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ben Shapiro on Joe Rogan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Yeah Ben Shapiro is a smarmy little faggot and this isn't exactly a lib talking.
    And he stepped into his own shit in that recent BBC interview, not realizing who was interviewing him.

Oh, so delicious to watch!

#BenShapiroIsAnIgnorantShill
    God, this is awful. I hate Andrew Neil - he’s very conservative - but he did a great job here.

Comments

MumblesBadly: What??? Ben Shapiro called him out as being “on the left”? (LOL!)

Load Metric
    Ben Shapiro... a bridge from mainstream rightwing media to the neo-Nazi website Stormfront???

An Indiana Man Who Vandalized A Synagogue With Nazi Symbols Admitted How Far-Right Figures Radicalized Him
    Nolan Brewer, 21, said he and his wife were in contact with a white nationalist over Discord, read Breitbart and Nazi propaganda site Stormfront, and became members of Identity Evropa.
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ls-radicalized

As [Brewer’s] attorneys sought a lighter sentence, they outlined how a young man from a small town, who’d recently graduated from community college, and had no history of criminal or behavioral issues became radicalized.

Court record

They blamed his teenage wife, who they said had a troubled upbringing and would spend hours chatting on Discord, an app that had become popular among white supremacists. She then shared articles with her husband.

“According to Nolan, she began with rightwing yet mainstream views such as those presented on Fox News. She then moved on to writing by Ben Shapiro and articles on Breitbart News which bridged the gap to the notorious white supremacist and anti-Semititc propaganda site Stormfront.”
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Ben Shapiro... a bridge from mainstream rightwing media to the neo-Nazi website Stormfront???

An Indiana Man Who Vandalized A Synagogue With Nazi Symbols Admitted How Far-Right Figures Radicalized Him
    Nolan Brewer, 21, said he and his wife were in contact with a white nationalist over Discord, read Breitbart and Nazi propaganda site Stormfront, and became members of Identity Evropa.
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ls-radicalized

As [Brewer’s] attorneys sought a lighter sentence, they outlined how a young man from a small town, who’d recently graduated from community college, and had no history of criminal or behavioral issues became radicalized.

Court record

They blamed his teenage wife, who they said had a troubled upbringing and would spend hours chatting on Discord, an app that had become popular among white supremacists. She then shared articles with her husband.

“According to Nolan, she began with rightwing yet mainstream views such as those presented on Fox News. She then moved on to writing by Ben Shapiro and articles on Breitbart News which bridged the gap to the notorious white supremacist and anti-Semititc propaganda site Stormfront.”
    LOL blaming Ben Shapiro for this.

What's next?

"Yeah, I watched Rachel Maddow on MSNBC and then when I later read extreme left articles, they totally made more sense. One of those articles later called for murdering Republican politicians, so then I shot that Republican Senator. Totally Maddow's fault."

Platinum
    Load Metric
    That’s a pretty big gap to bridge.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    ill never really understand the doe eyed man love between shapiro and rogan.

interesting, i stumbled across a jre episode where he basically said he just invited him on because he respects other perspectives but the second the topic turned to homosexuals, shapiro outted himself as a mentally ill weirdo by insisting it was every person's duty to God to resist the temptation of being gay.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Ben Shapiro doesn't believe in his religion, he's too smart. He is either a pussy that doesn't want to upset his parents, or he's just a douche and wears the beanie because it makes him a minority which gives him a better vantage point in debates and immunizes him from having white privilege (which does not exist according to him) because of the alleged holocaust, which was not even a big deal

Load Metric
    there is also a good chance that he is a pussy AND a douche

Load Metric
    but either way, he is intellectually dishonest and to me that's very upsetting even if I agree with him on a lot of things. I've never liked people who are so calculated in how they come across except for rock musicians

Load Metric
    fwiw he's realllllly going the extra mile if hes trying to only convince his parents he takes religion seriously. hes super observant/orthodox.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

LOL blaming Ben Shapiro for this.
    Defense lawyers have been known to grasp at straws when necessary. Seemed very necessary in this case.

Load Metric
    Blaming an orthodox jew for painting nazi symbols on a synagogue seems like a dumb idea

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Blaming an orthodox jew for painting nazi symbols on a synagogue seems like a dumb idea

if being an orthodox jew was his brand, instead of being a sociopath, then i could see where you're coming from.

Name:  61189186_809674399433258_5391956751476064256_n.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  51.2 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric

interesting, i stumbled across a jre episode where he basically said he just invited him on because he respects other perspectives but the second the topic turned to homosexuals, shapiro outted himself as a mentally ill weirdo by insisting it was every person's duty to God to resist the temptation of being gay.
    Just because we don't agree with what he said doesn't make him a mentally ill weirdo. The Torah and the Bible both say horrible things that I don't agree with, but I would still consider myself agnostic. Times change... People change and books written this long ago should also be considered for change. Mentally ill seems like a bit of a stretch to me. Mentally ill is more in the realm of people going after Tucker Carlson's family and Patton Oswalt tweeting out the address of the 'Smirking Maga Teen.'

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BankNoteABlaze View Post

Just because we don't agree with what he said doesn't make him a mentally ill weirdo. The Torah and the Bible both say horrible things that I don't agree with, but I would still consider myself agnostic. Times change... People change and books written this long ago should also be considered for change. Mentally ill seems like a bit of a stretch to me. Mentally ill is more in the realm of people going after Tucker Carlson's family and Patton Oswalt tweeting out the address of the 'Smirking Maga Teen.'

shut the fuck up random nerd.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Well, by this metric there are probably several billion mentally ill people in the world. I guess it is fine if you believe this, but it seems kind of like you are making the grouping of mental illness so big it is useless.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

Well, by this metric there are probably several billion mentally ill people in the world. I guess it is fine if you believe this, but it seems kind of like you are making the grouping of mental illness so big it is useless.
    Possible. But CLEARLY in the US we have a mental illness issue masked by a gun issue.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Did Patton Oswalt really do this?

I know he's a big time liberal, but I thought he was probably a decent guy.

If he really doxxed this teen, that's terrible.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Yes, Patton retweeted the the MAGA Teen's home address. Maybe I'm out of reach here, but why does it always seem like the left tends to do the most violent thugs? Disgusting.

Load Metric

Maybe I'm out of reach here, but why does it always seem like the left tends to do the most violent things? Disgusting.
    Like invading the Middle East?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by spit this View Post
    Maybe I'm out of reach here, but why does it always seem like the left tends to do the most violent things? Disgusting.
    Like invading the Middle East?
    It's like you pretend to know what the crusades are.

Thread Information