Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 96

Thread: Ben Shapiro on Joe Rogan

  1. #41
    Gold MrTickle's Avatar
    Reputation
    356
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Yeah Ben Shapiro is a smarmy little faggot and this isn't exactly a lib talking.
    And he stepped into his own shit in that recent BBC interview, not realizing who was interviewing him.



    Oh, so delicious to watch!

    #BenShapiroIsAnIgnorantShill
    God, this is awful. I hate Andrew Neil - he’s very conservative - but he did a great job here.

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: What??? Ben Shapiro called him out as being “on the left”? (LOL!)

  2. #42
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -145
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    7,137
    Ben Shapiro... a bridge from mainstream rightwing media to the neo-Nazi website Stormfront???

    An Indiana Man Who Vandalized A Synagogue With Nazi Symbols Admitted How Far-Right Figures Radicalized Him
    Nolan Brewer, 21, said he and his wife were in contact with a white nationalist over Discord, read Breitbart and Nazi propaganda site Stormfront, and became members of Identity Evropa.
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ls-radicalized

    As [Brewer’s] attorneys sought a lighter sentence, they outlined how a young man from a small town, who’d recently graduated from community college, and had no history of criminal or behavioral issues became radicalized.

    Court record

    They blamed his teenage wife, who they said had a troubled upbringing and would spend hours chatting on Discord, an app that had become popular among white supremacists. She then shared articles with her husband.

    “According to Nolan, she began with rightwing yet mainstream views such as those presented on Fox News. She then moved on to writing by Ben Shapiro and articles on Breitbart News which bridged the gap to the notorious white supremacist and anti-Semititc propaganda site Stormfront.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:


    ME

  3. #43
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4686
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,952
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Ben Shapiro... a bridge from mainstream rightwing media to the neo-Nazi website Stormfront???

    An Indiana Man Who Vandalized A Synagogue With Nazi Symbols Admitted How Far-Right Figures Radicalized Him
    Nolan Brewer, 21, said he and his wife were in contact with a white nationalist over Discord, read Breitbart and Nazi propaganda site Stormfront, and became members of Identity Evropa.
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ls-radicalized

    As [Brewer’s] attorneys sought a lighter sentence, they outlined how a young man from a small town, who’d recently graduated from community college, and had no history of criminal or behavioral issues became radicalized.

    Court record

    They blamed his teenage wife, who they said had a troubled upbringing and would spend hours chatting on Discord, an app that had become popular among white supremacists. She then shared articles with her husband.

    “According to Nolan, she began with rightwing yet mainstream views such as those presented on Fox News. She then moved on to writing by Ben Shapiro and articles on Breitbart News which bridged the gap to the notorious white supremacist and anti-Semititc propaganda site Stormfront.”
    LOL blaming Ben Shapiro for this.

    What's next?

    "Yeah, I watched Rachel Maddow on MSNBC and then when I later read extreme left articles, they totally made more sense. One of those articles later called for murdering Republican politicians, so then I shot that Republican Senator. Totally Maddow's fault."

  4. #44
    That’s a pretty big gap to bridge.

  5. #45
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5460
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,984
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    ill never really understand the doe eyed man love between shapiro and rogan.

    interesting, i stumbled across a jre episode where he basically said he just invited him on because he respects other perspectives but the second the topic turned to homosexuals, shapiro outted himself as a mentally ill weirdo by insisting it was every person's duty to God to resist the temptation of being gay.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  6. #46
    Ben Shapiro doesn't believe in his religion, he's too smart. He is either a pussy that doesn't want to upset his parents, or he's just a douche and wears the beanie because it makes him a minority which gives him a better vantage point in debates and immunizes him from having white privilege (which does not exist according to him) because of the alleged holocaust, which was not even a big deal
    http://pokerfraudalert2.freeforums.net
    1 Peter 5:8 — "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"

  7. #47
    there is also a good chance that he is a pussy AND a douche
    http://pokerfraudalert2.freeforums.net
    1 Peter 5:8 — "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"

  8. #48
    but either way, he is intellectually dishonest and to me that's very upsetting even if I agree with him on a lot of things. I've never liked people who are so calculated in how they come across except for rock musicians
    http://pokerfraudalert2.freeforums.net
    1 Peter 5:8 — "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"

  9. #49
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5460
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,984
    fwiw he's realllllly going the extra mile if hes trying to only convince his parents he takes religion seriously. hes super observant/orthodox.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  10. #50
    Gold Kuntmissioner's Avatar
    Reputation
    302
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Savin Hill
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post


    LOL blaming Ben Shapiro for this.
    Defense lawyers have been known to grasp at straws when necessary. Seemed very necessary in this case.

  11. #51
    Blaming an orthodox jew for painting nazi symbols on a synagogue seems like a dumb idea

  12. #52
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5460
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,984
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Blaming an orthodox jew for painting nazi symbols on a synagogue seems like a dumb idea

    if being an orthodox jew was his brand, instead of being a sociopath, then i could see where you're coming from.


    Name:  61189186_809674399433258_5391956751476064256_n.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  51.2 KB
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    ill never really understand the doe eyed man love between shapiro and rogan.

    interesting, i stumbled across a jre episode where he basically said he just invited him on because he respects other perspectives but the second the topic turned to homosexuals, shapiro outted himself as a mentally ill weirdo by insisting it was every person's duty to God to resist the temptation of being gay.
    Just because we don't agree with what he said doesn't make him a mentally ill weirdo. The Torah and the Bible both say horrible things that I don't agree with, but I would still consider myself agnostic. Times change... People change and books written this long ago should also be considered for change. Mentally ill seems like a bit of a stretch to me. Mentally ill is more in the realm of people going after Tucker Carlson's family and Patton Oswalt tweeting out the address of the 'Smirking Maga Teen.'

  14. #54
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5460
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,984
    Quote Originally Posted by BankNoteABlaze View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post


    interesting, i stumbled across a jre episode where he basically said he just invited him on because he respects other perspectives but the second the topic turned to homosexuals, shapiro outted himself as a mentally ill weirdo by insisting it was every person's duty to God to resist the temptation of being gay.
    Just because we don't agree with what he said doesn't make him a mentally ill weirdo. The Torah and the Bible both say horrible things that I don't agree with, but I would still consider myself agnostic. Times change... People change and books written this long ago should also be considered for change. Mentally ill seems like a bit of a stretch to me. Mentally ill is more in the realm of people going after Tucker Carlson's family and Patton Oswalt tweeting out the address of the 'Smirking Maga Teen.'

    shut the fuck up random nerd.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    ill never really understand the doe eyed man love between shapiro and rogan.

    interesting, i stumbled across a jre episode where he basically said he just invited him on because he respects other perspectives but the second the topic turned to homosexuals, shapiro outted himself as a mentally ill weirdo by insisting it was every person's duty to God to resist the temptation of being gay.
    Well, by this metric there are probably several billion mentally ill people in the world. I guess it is fine if you believe this, but it seems kind of like you are making the grouping of mental illness so big it is useless.
    I smoke color purple
    I'm up in here feeling like silly
    Nappy ass dreads, what's that you say?
    Watch your mouth, Milli Vanilli
    You can get snaked, you can get faked
    I'll buy the bitch that you feeling
    'Cause you thought that she was an angel
    That bitch ain't no angel, I treat her halo like a Frisbee

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post


    interesting, i stumbled across a jre episode where he basically said he just invited him on because he respects other perspectives but the second the topic turned to homosexuals, shapiro outted himself as a mentally ill weirdo by insisting it was every person's duty to God to resist the temptation of being gay.
    Well, by this metric there are probably several billion mentally ill people in the world. I guess it is fine if you believe this, but it seems kind of like you are making the grouping of mental illness so big it is useless.
    Possible. But CLEARLY in the US we have a mental illness issue masked by a gun issue.

  17. #57
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4686
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,952
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BankNoteABlaze View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post


    interesting, i stumbled across a jre episode where he basically said he just invited him on because he respects other perspectives but the second the topic turned to homosexuals, shapiro outted himself as a mentally ill weirdo by insisting it was every person's duty to God to resist the temptation of being gay.
    Just because we don't agree with what he said doesn't make him a mentally ill weirdo. The Torah and the Bible both say horrible things that I don't agree with, but I would still consider myself agnostic. Times change... People change and books written this long ago should also be considered for change. Mentally ill seems like a bit of a stretch to me. Mentally ill is more in the realm of people going after Tucker Carlson's family and Patton Oswalt tweeting out the address of the 'Smirking Maga Teen.'
    Did Patton Oswalt really do this?

    I know he's a big time liberal, but I thought he was probably a decent guy.

    If he really doxxed this teen, that's terrible.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BankNoteABlaze View Post

    Just because we don't agree with what he said doesn't make him a mentally ill weirdo. The Torah and the Bible both say horrible things that I don't agree with, but I would still consider myself agnostic. Times change... People change and books written this long ago should also be considered for change. Mentally ill seems like a bit of a stretch to me. Mentally ill is more in the realm of people going after Tucker Carlson's family and Patton Oswalt tweeting out the address of the 'Smirking Maga Teen.'
    Did Patton Oswalt really do this?

    I know he's a big time liberal, but I thought he was probably a decent guy.

    If he really doxxed this teen, that's terrible.
    Yes, Patton retweeted the the MAGA Teen's home address. Maybe I'm out of reach here, but why does it always seem like the left tends to do the most violent thugs? Disgusting.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by BankNoteABlaze View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    Did Patton Oswalt really do this?

    I know he's a big time liberal, but I thought he was probably a decent guy.

    If he really doxxed this teen, that's terrible.
    Maybe I'm out of reach here, but why does it always seem like the left tends to do the most violent things? Disgusting.
    Like invading the Middle East?

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by spit this View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BankNoteABlaze View Post
    Maybe I'm out of reach here, but why does it always seem like the left tends to do the most violent things? Disgusting.
    Like invading the Middle East?
    It's like you pretend to know what the crusades are.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Steven Crowder vs. Joe Rogan regarding pot
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-18-2017, 09:32 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-01-2016, 10:46 AM
  3. Warrion Bar - Joe Rogan
    By cmoney in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-21-2014, 07:46 AM
  4. New TV Series : Joe Rogan Questions Everything
    By BeerAndPoker in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-25-2013, 02:37 PM
  5. Dice clay's on the Rogan podcast
    By FPS_Russia in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 04:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •