Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Am Permanently Banned On Two Plus Two----For Anti-Semitism!?!

Banned
    Load Metric

I Am Permanently Banned On Two Plus Two----For Anti-Semitism!?!

I have a different username on 2+2.

I've been a member there for @ three years but rarely make any posts, maybe 15 in total.

I was never a fan of 2+2 but I never posted anything remotely anti-semitic.

Here's the notice I received:

Name:  twoplustwoban.JPG
Views: 2862
Size:  91.7 KB

I have no idea what precipitated the sudden ban. I can only speculate.

I logged on 2+2 yesterday with no problems. When I went there today, they dropped the ban hammer on me.

My @15 TwoPlusTwo posts covered poker, current events, politics. Not one word deserving of a ban.

Several months ago I was critical of Scotty Clark in one or two posts as well as The Snake In The Grass Guy, Zak, Zek or whatever he calls himself. Again, nothing deserving of the ban hammer.

I have been very critical of Mason Malmuth's handling of the Dutch Boyd domain name fiasco but that criticism appeared here on Poker Fraud Alert and not on 2+2. Plus, that was a while ago, so why the ban hammer today?

Very strange indeed.

Load Metric
    Pm me your userid and I'll ask if you want

Congrats

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    Congrats
    LOL, thanks.

Load Metric
    6Toe, you need to hook yourself up with some adblock, pronto. Find it free in the Chrome Web App store, or in the Firefox Extensions repository, but goddamn, reclaim your fucking screen before there's nothing left BUT ads.

I got a 20 infraction pt warning for a racist joke a few years ago, but that was because I was talking about Asians. Nobody seems to really care about the Asians.

Load Metric
    sixtoedpete hates jews

:realtalk

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    6Toe, you need to hook yourself up with some adblock, pronto. Find it free in the Chrome Web App store, or in the Firefox Extensions repository, but goddamn, reclaim your fucking screen before there's nothing left BUT ads.

I got a 20 infraction pt warning for a racist joke a few years ago, but that was because I was talking about Asians. Nobody seems to really care about the Asians.
    I have adblock but use it selectively.

I never received a warning, a past penalty....nada, nothing even close. Just the ban hammer today out of the blue.

I also never made any derogatory ethnic or racial jokes or remarks.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I'll spare you the gory details just trust me when i say DON'T POST IN POLITICS. They perma banned my 1st and 2nd accts in politics and maybe 2% of my posts were in politics. I said G.Zimmerman's not guilty under FL. law, perma banned for racism.

I'm unbanned, I made a new acct. after their outage and it worked. I rarely post there, it's my back up if Druff gets pissed and bans me.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    I'll spare you the gory details just trust me when i say DON'T POST IN POLITICS. They perma banned my 1st and 2nd accts in politics and maybe 2% of my posts were in politics. I said G.Zimmerman's not guilty under FL. law, perma banned for racism.

I'm unbanned, I made a new acct. after their outage and it worked. I rarely post there, it's my back up if Druff gets pissed and bans me.
    Yes, I agree with you.

The Moonbats on Two Plus Two are staunch opponents of the first amendment.

I can visit Two Plus Two any time I wish plus I can open a new account even with the ban but why would I? Mason Malmuth, some of his mods and many of his members are all fierce foes of free speech and fair discourse.

Load Metric
    Did you post Hitler cat? If so, they may have had good reason for 86ing you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post

Yes, I agree with you.

I can visit Two Plus Two any time I wish plus I can open a new account even with the ban but why would I? Mason Malmuth, some of his mods and many of his members are all fierce foes of free speech and fair discourse.
    then why bother you nazi bastard j/k pete, i have some pretty good jew antenna and i never picked up any antisemitism from you 6toe maybe you were hating on the other semites some arab islamic terrorists and you were not pc like the army has not yet determined if the attack by capt nidal malik_hasan yelling allu akbar while he murdered 13 US solders and wounding dozens of others was an islamic terrorist act,
    warning to america if you guys don't figure out islam is at war with you it's all over baby check out whats going on with the muslim situation in europe it's just a matter of time
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Ha, I remember the first time I was permabanned from two plus two.

Silver
    Load Metric
    LOL, I got banned from there years ago, during the M. Malmuth Cock Bombing Day, and eventually made a new name there.

Laid low, only had about a dozen posts in the OOTV section, and out of the blue I got the ban hammer. Have no idea how they figured that out unless I was using the same IP.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    2+2 are the real Nazis who tolerate no free speech...

Someone needs to raid their headquarters again...

Name:  the-saboteur_53889_saboteur-4.jpg
Views: 2032
Size:  263.6 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post

I think you should probably set up a boxing match with Mason
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Did you post Hitler cat? If so, they may have had good reason for 86ing you.

LOL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post

I think you should probably set up a boxing match with Mason

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post

Yes, I agree with you.

Mason runs a tight ship over there.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The thing that bothers me most about 2+2 is their inconsistency. They ban people for super-flimsy reasons, yet allow some really awful, hateful stuff on the forum.

They also have hypocritical standards when it comes to their owners, moderators, and authors.

Examples:

- They were happy to exploit Brandi Hawbaker and all of her problems for traffic, yet insta-banned people for discussing David Sklansky's inappropriate behavior toward her.

- They are happy to take credit for being the place where many poker scandals (including AP/UB) are outed, yet they attempted to censor/stifle discussion of Stoxtrader's multiaccounting and collusion, until the story got too big to ignore. In fact, had Viffer not intervened and made a big deal out of it, the story probably would have been squashed before ever really coming to light.

- Mason is a control freak and attempts to use 2+2 to control the behavior of others OUTSIDE his site. If people don't do what he says, he bans them from 2+2! A good example of this was his banning of Gary Wise for featuring me in an ESPN article series. Another example was his threat to the PPA to remove their forum on 2+2 if they didn't change their site's logo (because he thought it represented communism!)

Mason succeeded by being in the right place at the right time. He is amazingly out of touch with the wants and needs of the poker community.

Also, 2+2 has a high percentage of idiotic posters, to where it becomes extremely tough to read due to the high noise-to-signal ratio. You have a small percentage of really bright guys there, and a high idiot factor.

Load Metric
    Here is my warning history on 2+2:

The first one (disregard of forum rules, no s/n's p2p) I guess I deserved.

The next one "trolling, no content post" was somebody asked in one of the Hard Rock threads "What's the state of the limit hold'em games" and I replied "They died about 10 years ago", lol.

I can't remember what my "anti-semitic" joke was, but I know it wasn't offensive at all. I wish I could remember the joke, because I remember it being pretty funny.

I forget what my other "trolling" post was, but I probably posted something sardonic in somebody's staking thread.

The last one "Profanity Filter" is probably my favorite. The Hard Rock was doing some promo and there were throngs of people all over the place. What I posted was (and I'm sorry Druff, but I'm not going to censor what I said), "This place is a cluster F". Yep, that's what I said, lol. Not "cluster fuck", not "cluster f*ck", but "cluster F". Kind of reminds me of Jimmy Kimmel's Unnecessary Censorship. The funny thing is the mod didn't even delete my post he just edited it so that it read "This place is a cluster". He delete the letter "F", lol.

I almost never post on the hate site anymore unless I need info on a specific room.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Thread Information