Thread: I Am Permanently Banned On Two Plus Two----For Anti-Semitism!?!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Load Metric

I Am Permanently Banned On Two Plus Two----For Anti-Semitism!?!

I have a different username on 2+2.

I've been a member there for @ three years but rarely make any posts, maybe 15 in total.

I was never a fan of 2+2 but I never posted anything remotely anti-semitic.

Here's the notice I received:

Name:  twoplustwoban.JPG
Views: 2868
Size:  91.7 KB

I have no idea what precipitated the sudden ban. I can only speculate.

I logged on 2+2 yesterday with no problems. When I went there today, they dropped the ban hammer on me.

My @15 TwoPlusTwo posts covered poker, current events, politics. Not one word deserving of a ban.

Several months ago I was critical of Scotty Clark in one or two posts as well as The Snake In The Grass Guy, Zak, Zek or whatever he calls himself. Again, nothing deserving of the ban hammer.

I have been very critical of Mason Malmuth's handling of the Dutch Boyd domain name fiasco but that criticism appeared here on Poker Fraud Alert and not on 2+2. Plus, that was a while ago, so why the ban hammer today?

Very strange indeed.

Load Metric
    Pm me your userid and I'll ask if you want

Congrats

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    Congrats
    LOL, thanks.

Load Metric
    6Toe, you need to hook yourself up with some adblock, pronto. Find it free in the Chrome Web App store, or in the Firefox Extensions repository, but goddamn, reclaim your fucking screen before there's nothing left BUT ads.

I got a 20 infraction pt warning for a racist joke a few years ago, but that was because I was talking about Asians. Nobody seems to really care about the Asians.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    6Toe, you need to hook yourself up with some adblock, pronto. Find it free in the Chrome Web App store, or in the Firefox Extensions repository, but goddamn, reclaim your fucking screen before there's nothing left BUT ads.

I got a 20 infraction pt warning for a racist joke a few years ago, but that was because I was talking about Asians. Nobody seems to really care about the Asians.
    I have adblock but use it selectively.

I never received a warning, a past penalty....nada, nothing even close. Just the ban hammer today out of the blue.

I also never made any derogatory ethnic or racial jokes or remarks.

Load Metric
    sixtoedpete hates jews

:realtalk

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I'll spare you the gory details just trust me when i say DON'T POST IN POLITICS. They perma banned my 1st and 2nd accts in politics and maybe 2% of my posts were in politics. I said G.Zimmerman's not guilty under FL. law, perma banned for racism.

I'm unbanned, I made a new acct. after their outage and it worked. I rarely post there, it's my back up if Druff gets pissed and bans me.

Load Metric
    Daniel Negreanu use to post there semi-regularly and any thread he posted in became a megahit with fanboys swinging from his nuts. He added insight into various situations from his unique perspective. Mason must have been steamed about Negreanus status on the site eclipsing his own. Every week, when Daniel published his vlog on youtube some fanboy would post a thread about it and DN would eventually pop in and say something. One of their nazi mods (sgt rj) merged all of his vlog posts into one retitled post and named it "Official Daniel Negreanu's vlog thread - post new videos here" Well Daniel did the unthinkable. He posted his vlog in that thread. Sirens went off, the nerve of him self promoting. temp banned. He hasn't posted there again.

Load Metric
    Yeah that was a genius move, let's piss off one of the few actual nice guys in poker that hasn't fucked over people for millions of dollars. Then they acted like it was no big deal. Oh it was only a one day temp ban they said. Brilliant business move I say.

And the signal to noise ratio is disturbing, the place is pretty much overrun by fucking trollololols.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Daniel does a lot of advertising for his various projects in his Vblogs. For good or bad Mason is remarkably fair and consistent in his policy. If you try to advertise through 2+2 without paying him first you are censored and banned.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Yeah that was a genius move, let's piss off one of the few actual nice guys in poker that hasn't fucked over people for millions of dollars. Then they acted like it was no big deal. Oh it was only a one day temp ban they said. Brilliant business move I say.

And the signal to noise ratio is disturbing, the place is pretty much overrun by fucking trollololols.
    I like Daniel going back to the pre 2+2 days of RGP, but the notion of him not fucking people over for money like the other pros has to stop. He was involved with an on-line poker room that went bust. The only reason he isn't Ivey was because he was lucky enough to be signed by Stars. That's it. He was the same heavy drinking, money borrowing typical pre-boom mess most of the other top players were. A steady supply of Stars money and their good business decisions saved him.

If Stars had signed Ivey and FT had existed early enough to pick up Daniel(all his friends were at FT) things would be much different. When FT was on the rise and they signed Patrick, Howard said the only players out their FT needs to get are Dan N. and Doyle Brunson.

"Lederer said of Patrik, “There are really only three guys out there that belong on Team Full Tilt. Daniel (Negreanu), Doyle (Brunson), and Patrik. Obviously, Daniel and Doyle have commitments, leaving Patrick as the one guy out there we really wanted. We’re thrilled to have Patrik join Team Full Tilt."

Lederer was letting Daniel know if he wanted to jump ship they could probably work something out.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post

Well now. Chucks hatred of druff makes a lot more sense. Turns out it's nothing personal. He just hates jews in general.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post

Well now. Chucks hatred of druff makes a lot more sense. Turns out it's nothing personal. He just hates jews in general.
    All he said was "That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Thread Information