Thread: have 20 bux of radio free roll winnings. i want to push it ....>>>>

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

have 20 bux of radio free roll winnings. i want to push it ....>>>>

in order to get it to at least a 200. then throw it back in for another radio tourney and not allow the dregs that don't participate in the forum to play in it.

gimme your nice longshot (and why) to win the sb at at least 10-1 odds and gimme a strong baseball team to win the ws
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    white sox.

just bet the white sox.

you can't lose
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    in order to get it to at least a 200. then throw it back in for another radio tourney and not allow the dregs that don't participate in the forum to play in it.

gimme your nice longshot (and why) to win the sb at at least 10-1 odds and gimme a strong baseball team to win the ws
    Can't promise a miracle but would give Houston fair shot at WS. NL comes down to Dodgers and Nationals likely and Dodgers having a hell of a season problem is like my Capitals in hockey the Reg season don't mean shit when you shit the bed in the post season consistently.

As for SB52. Could do worse then Cardinals. The odds are way too low at 30-1 right now. Pats are the obvious favs as usual but you said 10-1 minimum. Rumor has it it truly is it for Palmer, Fitz and probably coach Arians also (dude had Kidney Cancer last season come to find out). Defense is gonna be a beast. O line looks improved and still have JOhnson to be a runner and pass catcher. WOuldnt surprise me Cards find Cinderellas slipper and make it to the big dance. Maybe even win it all with a go out with a blaze of glory.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Denver 32-1

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i'm kind of thinking pitt or oakland to win it all.

in that order.

as for denver. they remind me of the ny jets teams from a few years ago. strong defense and methodical offense. i bet if you asked a casual football fan who their qb is they wouldn't know as well. me like the 30-1 though

as for the cards,....ehhhh. palmer might be finished. i thought he already was a few years ago. but the nfc might be up in air more than the afc

i really want a good offensive team with an up and coming defense.

what are the best odds can u get on those 2 teams?
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Phil Steele has La Tech in the CUSA championship game and they were 6-1 at bovada last week.

Q Flowers to win the Hiesman at 40-1 is my personal longshot de jour.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Phil Steele has La Tech in the CUSA championship game and they were 6-1 at bovada last week.

Q Flowers to win the Hiesman at 40-1 is my personal longshot de jour.

I love that Flowers kid. Whole family wiped out in tragedy, rises above it and is insanely good, and then as if he hasnt had enough tragedy, gets Charlie Strong in his senior year. The dude who couldn't get Teddy Bridgewater a Heisman invite his senior year throwing 31/4 playing one of the softest schedules I've ever seen because he'd fucking turtle up as soon as they got ahead by 14 every game. He should have had 65 TDs that year. I'll never argue value with you as your record is simply self-evident, but with that kid being undersized and Strong loving to sit on leads, I feel for his knees with as much as he runs.

Load Metric
    Houston at 18/1 for SB is prob my fave pick....if Watson can do an impression of Dak last year they will have a competent offense and a studly D.

Titans at 40/1 I like also for a super long shot. I think both those teams make the playoffs this year (crazy I know, 2 AFC South teams).

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Houston at 18/1 for SB is prob my fave pick....if Watson can do an impression of Dak last year they will have a competent offense and a studly D.

Titans at 40/1 I like also for a super long shot. I think both those teams make the playoffs this year (crazy I know, 2 AFC South teams).
    don't know a lot about their D, but that has a chance to be a very interesting offense...stud backfield with DeMarco/henry...WR corp COULD be really good with davis/decker...taylor/sharpe are wild cards...both studs in college...sharpe blew last year...delanie is a beast and jonnu smith was a stud at FIU...and marcus I think is a really solid, not yet superstar QB...

Thread Information