Thread: Real Sports Interview with Ramzan Kadyrov

An Actual Female
    Load Metric

Real Sports Interview with Ramzan Kadyrov

I just finished watching David Scott's interview with Ramzan Kadyrov.

Kadyrov is either uneducated, completely ignorant or just out of his mind - if not a combination of all 3. He's some sort of unworldly Super Narcissist.

He doesn't hate homosexuals - he whole-heartedly believes they don't exist. On America, he says,
    "America is not really a strong enough state for us to regard it as an enemy of Russia. We have a strong government and are a nuclear superpower. Even if they completely destroy our government, our nuclear missiles will launch automatically. We will turn the whole world over to screw it from behind." And those are just the highlights of the interview. If you haven't watched it, do.

Two things I cannot figure out:

1) how in the actual fuck does someone like this guy ever rise to any type of power?

2) why did he agree to do the interview? What was the incentive? It makes zero sense.

Help me understand.
    Last edited by Kilgore Trout; 08-01-2017 at 06:57 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post

Kadyrov is either uneducated, completely ignorant or just out of his mind - if not a combination of all 3. He's some sort of unworldly Super Narcissist.

He doesn't hate homosexuals - he whole-heartedly believes they don't exist. On America, he says,
    "America is not really a strong enough state for us to regard it as an enemy of Russia. We have a strong government and are a nuclear superpower. Even if they completely destroy our government, our nuclear missiles will launch automatically. We will turn the whole world over to screw it from behind." And those are just the highlights of the interview. If you haven't watched it, do.

1) how in the actual fuck does someone like this guy ever rise to any type of power?

2) why did he agree to do the interview? What was the incentive? It makes zero sense.

Help me understand.
    they went in saying they wanted to know about all the great mma fighters from Chechnya

Load Metric

Help me understand.
    Pretty sure Ramzam took over after his father Akhmad was assassinated.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

Help me understand.
    they went in saying they wanted to know about all the great mma fighters from Chechnya

This, I understand - however, the story could have easily been told without him. In fact, including him made this more of a political commentary than a piece about MMA fighters.

Load Metric

This, I understand - however, the story could have easily been told without him. In fact, including him made this more of a political commentary than a piece about MMA fighters.
    that wasn't the intent of their story, that's what they sold to kadyrov to get him in the same room

An Actual Female
    Load Metric

that wasn't the intent of their story, that's what they sold to kadyrov to get him in the same room

We're saying the same thing - in two different ways.

Load Metric

what i'm saying is he is a lot like trump, and if you cup his balls a lil bit he will tell you anything you want to know

An Actual Female
    Load Metric

what i'm saying is he is a lot like trump, and if you cup his balls a lil bit he will tell you anything you want to know

I couldn't agree, more. That's the exact thought I had when I was writing this last night.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hilarious how he is anti-gay, but in the end of the interview he says that if America wants war with Russia, that him and the Russians will stick it up our ass
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    Hilarious how he is anti-gay, but in the end of the interview he says that if America wants war with Russia, that him and the Russians will stick it up our ass
    You aren't thinking of it the right way. Think prison rules. The guy getting fucked is the faggot, not the big strong man doing the doing.

Anyway, here's a cool podcast that's all bout Kadyrov and the HBO piece. Jordan Breen and Karim Zidan, Sherdog's Press Row. If you like this topic at all, highly worth your time. https://soundcloud.com/the-sherdog-r...ress-row-zidan

Zidan has been doing stories on this stuff for a few years now.

and here's some Luke Thomas interviews with Scott and Zidan.

Comments

Kilgore Trout: Will check this out...thx

Load Metric

Help me understand.
    Kadyrov has power because he's the only person Putin will trust to keep Chechnya in check. For decades under Soviet rule, the leader in Chechnya was a non-Chechnyan. They were fed up. They had two wars about it and they wanted independence. The solution was to give power to Kadyrov (who is VERY popular in Chechnya) because he is loyal to the Kremlin. Putin gives him a tonne of money and power to keep Chechnya in check, cos if he said lets fuck up the Russians then there'd be a war tomorrow.

On the interview, the guy posts long rants on a daily basis on instagram (@kadyrov_95) about this shit. He doesn't give a fuck.

Load Metric
    One of his instagram posts from today:

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 03.00.21.png
Views: 132
Size:  1.96 MB

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 02.59.51.png
Views: 103
Size:  1.13 MB

Load Metric
    KADYROV RULES YOU FAGS

Thread Information