Thread: ****Official DNC destruction of evidence/obstruction of justice" thread ****

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Platinum
    Load Metric

****Official DNC destruction of evidence/obstruction of justice" thread ****

It seems like every time we turn around we have another DNC staffer either getting assassinated, destroying evidence, deleting emails, or fleeing the country. We should really document all this stuff in one nice neat thread to keep track. We are talking about serious violations that can (and might have) cost lives. I think we have to ask ourselves just what the hell is going on??

Today we had a daily double with Wasserman Schultz IT guy destroying hard drives (literally, smashing them) and then for the cherry on top, trying to flee the country to avoid prosecution/testifying one would assume. Being put under oath probably isn't exactly on the top of his bucket list I would assume.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/25/top-dem..._share=twitter

Top Dem’s aide under investigation, nabbed trying to leave US: report

A tech worker for Debbie Wasserman Schultz was arrested on Tuesday while attempting to flee the country after the FBI seized a smashed hard drive from his house in an ongoing federal probe, a report said.

The feds nabbed Pakistani-born Imran Awan — who was the target of a federal investigation for allegedly being involved in theft and IT abuses while working for the Democratic National Committee, according to The Daily Caller.

The FBI obtained the hard drives from Awan’s house amid a probe into “serious, potentially illegal, violations on the House IT network.”

Awan and his two younger brother have worked for the DNC and had access to emails and files from members of Congress, the website said.
    I guess they weren't "work related" hard drives and he did that all the time.

I can't wait to turn on CNN later and hear all about this!
    Last edited by NaturalBornHustler; 07-25-2017 at 04:33 PM.

Thread Information