Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Negan kills .. someone... or he doesnt... who cares...

Load Metric
    OH COOL A EUGENE EPISODE

THATS FUCKIN GREAT WORK GUYS
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    oh boy, just started watching this season. between jesus, the tiger, and ridiculous battle tactics (including unlimited ammo which always annoys me) I am pretty disappointed. I am on episode 4, haven't been reading this thread for spoiler purposes, hope it gets better.... edit: just read the thread, seems i am not the only one not liking this season. just plain irritating. I am actually paying per episode for these on amazon, should I just give up?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Charham View Post
    oh boy, just started watching this season. between jesus, the tiger, and ridiculous battle tactics (including unlimited ammo which always annoys me) I am pretty disappointed. I am on episode 4, haven't been reading this thread for spoiler purposes, hope it gets better.... edit: just read the thread, seems i am not the only one not liking this season. just plain irritating. I am actually paying per episode for these on amazon, should I just give up?
    I've mostly enjoyed every season so far but I can't handle this one. I'm done after episode 3.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Charham View Post
    just download the torrents. its not like youre going to get a C&D notice for it.

like real talk its not something one should pay for.

honestly im shocked at how awful the writing has become. like it really hit home last ep, this show is no longer trying to make sense or take us on a weird journey. its basically a mexican soap opera with zombies.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    so literally, their ad campaign was "the mid season finale with like that one scene that everyone will be talking about" or something and absolutely nothing actually happened.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    so literally, their ad campaign was "the mid season finale with like that one scene that everyone will be talking about" or something and absolutely nothing actually happened.
    **** got bit

and is huge in terms of deviating from the comic, because the guy wrote the comics always said the universe was about him

but, yeah. other than that, just same old bullshit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    **** got bit

and is huge in terms of deviating from the comic, because the guy wrote the comics always said the universe was about him

but, yeah. other than that, just same old bullshit

hahahah i started fast forwarding once i saw the faces in profile montage and assumed he caught some shrapnel or something.

good fucking riddance.

that cheers me up a bit.

Load Metric
    also fun fact, show returns on feb 25. i like that i can focus on gomorra and vikings until then.

Load Metric
    They dragged out Carl's death for every penny they could. Surprised the entire season isn't dedicated to it.

Load Metric
    ohhhhh yeah this was on last night.

weird but true i have no interest in watching. i mean, i will eventually, but yeah.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    They dragged out Carl's death for every penny they could. Surprised the entire season isn't dedicated to it.
    And they didn't show it lol

The best part of this show now is how they keep saying " we are going back to the hilltop because it is safe there". I mean sooner or later they are going to get ambushed right?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    And they didn't show it lol

The best part of this show now is how they keep saying " we are going back to the hilltop because it is safe there". I mean sooner or later they are going to get ambushed right?
    Yeah, they were trying way too hard to set that scene up.

Load Metric
    Bump.... show needs more helicopters

Best episode this season imo.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    i literally havent watched a minute of this show since the mid season break but apparently shits going off the rails behind the scenes, and the actor who plays maggie is essentially demanding equal pay while also signing on to an ABC series and blowing off scheduled public appearances at cons.

as of october 2017:

lincoln gets around 95k per ep.
    norman gets around 80.
    carl got around 30 which made him one of the best paid child actors in the business
    supposedly the 'supporting cast' including every female actor gets between 40-50k per ep

so this chick is banking $650'ish a year... and i get that she feels like she should be earning more but maybe someone needs to remind her that she's on a poorly written soap opera for toddlers.

anyway, food for thought when she vanishes into space on a ufo at the start of next season.

"Note: Maggie died on her way back to her home planet".

Load Metric
    AMC fucked everyone on The Walking Dead.

It was the #1 most watched show on TV.

However, AMC claims the show never made a profit and they decided to fuck over the producers and creators of the show. They instead paid AMC executives millions in bonuses. AMC is being sued for $1 Billion. I hope they lose. If there is no settlement soon, The Walking Dead ends with Season 10.

If the actors on this fucking show were getting paid a salary equal to the actors on HBO they would be getting paid triple the income but AMC is just too greedy.

Lauren Cohan should just tell the producers to go fuck themselves. They ruined this fucking show. It's supposed to be a show about zombies but instead it has morphed into a show about killing people.

Maggie will make an attractive zombie.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    AMC fucked everyone on The Walking Dead.

It was the #1 most watched show on TV.

However, AMC claims the show never made a profit and they decided to fuck over the producers and creators of the show. They instead paid AMC executives millions in bonuses. AMC is being sued for $1 Billion. I hope they lose. If there is no settlement soon, The Walking Dead ends with Season 10.

If the actors on this fucking show were getting paid a salary equal to the actors on HBO they would be getting paid triple the income but AMC is just too greedy.

Lauren Cohan should just tell the producers to go fuck themselves. They ruined this fucking show. It's supposed to be a show about zombies but instead it has morphed into a show about killing people.

Maggie will make an attractive zombie.

i remember seeing the first previews showing morgan agonizing over whether he should pull the trigger on his zombie wife. that along with hearing frank darabont was the show runner made the series a must see for me

it was never supposed to be a show about zombies

i read HBO passed before AMC picked it up - what could have been

Load Metric
    rofl a car chase. fuck it why not.

Load Metric
    i literally havent watched a minute of this show since the mid season break but apparently shits going off the rails behind the scenes, and the actor who plays maggie is essentially demanding equal pay while also signing on to an ABC series and blowing off scheduled public appearances at cons.

as of october 2017:

lincoln gets around 95k per ep.
    norman gets around 80.
    carl got around 30 which made him one of the best paid child actors in the business
    supposedly the 'supporting cast' including every female actor gets between 40-50k per ep

so this chick is banking $650'ish a year... and i get that she feels like she should be earning more but maybe someone needs to remind her that she's on a poorly written soap opera for toddlers.

anyway, food for thought when she vanishes into space on a ufo at the start of next season.

"Note: Maggie died on her way back to her home planet".
    Lol, only in Hollywood can a supporting actress try to campaign for equal pay and actually have people support them. A 12th man on the Cavs asking for the same money as LeBron would get no support. #metoo

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    After them not showing Karl die in episode 1 I have not watched the last 3 weeks. So I had a slow night in poker and here is more or less what happened since then

Rick had about 250 clean shots to kill Negan and he missed every one but somehow when 1000 Zombies are approaching he can hit them 100 %

Load Metric
    just devils advocate here but one could claim that shes no longer a supporting actress but a principle, and thats all well and good but (no longer devils advocate) she doenst fucking do anything.

ever.

she just stands around looking determined and occasionally makes a ruling about some shit i dont care about.

anyway there is another hint in last nights episode that we are never going to actually encounter the whisperers;

in the comic book, negan breaks out of jail and basically seduces the head of the whisperers, alpha, and then cuts her fucking head off so he can take it back to rick to make things right.

thing is, thats what jadis does last night. the last scene is her driving with a gun to negan's head, obviously looking to hand him to rick to make things right.

thats shit.

additionally, georgie is clearly modeled after the mayor from ohio in the comics who basically runs a commonwealth with 50k people in it. problem is... in the comics, she doesnt appear for years after the negan/rick rap beef ends.

so there are two huuuuuge hints there that we are time warping over the entire whisperers subplot.

also shout out to rick miraculously discovering a bottle of rubbing alcohol to set lucille on fire with in the basement last night, which someone guarantees that after that huge retarded girlfight rick and negan have in the basement (what was that, #3 so far?) no one who got knicked by lucille would get zombie aids. seriously where did that shit come from?

that said im enjoying this semi-season more than i have in a while. carl's dead. maggie accomplishes absolutely nothing so every scene with her can be fast forwarded through. and we are starting to reach end game with the saviors.

that said... no whisperers, and the new plot trajectory (the commonwealth) is somehow going to end up being a rehash of both the governor plot and the original mayor of hilltop plot. somehow we are going to end up with rick's dick in a beehive and a huge conflict coming out of nowhere for no reason.

basically its morphing into the show Jericho and we all know how well that turned out.

Thread Information