Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jewish American snowflakes trying to pass law making boycotting Isreal illegal

Load Metric

Jewish American snowflakes trying to pass law making boycotting Isreal illegal

What an abomination. The big international bully is trying to stifle protesting illegal activity by Isreal. How can so many US government officials back such ridiculous legislation?

https://www.aclu.org/blog/speak-free...boycott-israel

If anything the US should impose economic sanctions against Isreal for their steadfast refusal to adhere to International Law.

Comments

big dick: THIS so much

Lord of the Fraud: what they get away with is beyond belief

Mintjewlips: They are the chosen people, obviously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    What an abomination. The big international bully is trying to stifle protesting illegal activity by Isreal. How can so many US government officials back such ridiculous legislation?

If anything the US should impose economic sanctions against Isreal for their steadfast refusal to adhere to International Law.

Joe Lieberman's heel turn to the republican right wing looks especially prescient at this point.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Jews are an interesting bunch, they're trying to ban criticism of Israel on college campuses.

Edit: Nostradaumus strikes again

You ought to read the article Nostradamus wrote about Chris Christie when he was the student body president of whatever college. He pegged him and his toothy smile as a go along to get along politician and called him a Shabbos Goy.

When you truly understand what happened during the Bolshevik revolution, it's pretty scary. Hitler and the Nazi's couldn't hold a candle to scope and utter cruelty the genocide the Jews inflicted on the Russians.

Some things never change, If you call them Jews instead of Bolsheviks or Russians you're an antisemite. The Bolsheviks are the Russians that own Trump.

There's actually a vid of Foxman bullying Ukraine into downplaying the Holodomor as serious as the Holocaust.

Here's the PCversion of the Russian genocide.
    http://www.holodomorct.org/index.html Where's Trotsky? lol. Oh it was Stalin.

Here's the non PC or version of the Russian genocide.
    https://holodomorinfo.com/
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-21-2017 at 09:55 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    All part of their master plan to take over the world. It is a crime to be a holocaust denier in several European countries. They use their Hollywood and political connections to sway things their way. There are over 500 holocaust movies and several that are created each year. They want you to feel sorry for them. How many Armenian holocaust movies have you seen? My guess is 0.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Divide and conquer

Load Metric
    What they are doing in Palestine is a fucking disgrace.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: war criminals, simple as that.

MumblesBadly: Jimmy Carter spoke the truth

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    All part of their master plan to take over the world. It is a crime to be a holocaust denier in several European countries. They use their Hollywood and political connections to sway things their way. There are over 500 holocaust movies and several that are created each year. They want you to feel sorry for them. How many Armenian holocaust movies have you seen? My guess is 0.
    Are you saying that the Holocaust deniers have a point?

That nonsense is pushed by brainless anti-Semites.

Load Metric
    They use their Hollywood and political connections to sway things their way. There are over 500 holocaust movies and several that are created each year. They want you to feel sorry for them. How many Armenian holocaust movies have you seen? My guess is 0.
    I searched "Stalin genocide" on Amazon and there were 54 results. Supposedly, Stalin had 12-20 million people killed during WWII.

I searched "Jewish Holocaust" on Amazon and over 19,400 results were returned.

I am not denying either occurrence, but the dearth of information pertaining to Stalin's atrocities speaks volumes all its own.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Meanwhile in Canada its the same, cept its Islam, and its a crime off campus too.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Thanks Justin Castro.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

It's bad legislation, yet oddly has both bipartisan support and bipartisan opposition.

Still, the truth is that most censorship has come from the left in recent times, including in your own country. "Hate speech" legislation is much more an assault on free speech than this stupid bill, which is only likely to affect a tiny percentage of Americans.

This bill is attempting to prevent anti-Israel fanatics (and anti-Israel organizations) from twisting the Palestinian situation into a way to cause massive economic harm to Israel.

Unlike obvious wrongs such as apartheid, the Israel/Palestinian matter is often oversimplified and its complexities ignored, usually by those trying to make Israel look bad.

However, establishing penalties on boycotts is never the answer.

Comments

FPS_Russia: We need something to counter this Palestinian strangle hold on our MSM and govt. Not one time will they allow the Jews to their side of the story, NOT ONE!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Benford View Post
    They use their Hollywood and political connections to sway things their way. There are over 500 holocaust movies and several that are created each year. They want you to feel sorry for them. How many Armenian holocaust movies have you seen? My guess is 0.
    I searched "Stalin genocide" on Amazon and there were 54 results. Supposedly, Stalin had 12-20 million people killed during WWII.

I searched "Jewish Holocaust" on Amazon and over 19,400 results were returned.

I am not denying either occurrence, but the dearth of information pertaining to Stalin's atrocities speaks volumes all its own.
    My guess is the problem is your search terms. Usually Stalin's atrocities aren't referred to as a genocide. You'll find a great deal of information in even the briefest histories of the USSR.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

My guess is the problem is your search terms. Usually Stalin's atrocities aren't referred to as a genocide. You'll find a great deal of information in even the briefest histories of the USSR.
    If you can think of search terms for Stalin's history which are more inclusive (Gulags, maybe?), I'd be glad to try them out.

FWIW, the Amazon search terms "Hitler atrocities" and "Stalin atrocities" returned 105 and 14 results, respectively.

Load Metric

While I disagree with your opinion regarding Israel, who is the only democracy among a bunch of monarchist and despot/theocracies in the Middle East, I whole heartedly agree this attempt to curtail protests and speaking out against Isreal is reprehensible. It very much goes against the heart of the 1st Amendment, but sadly this is a continuation of the anti first amendment clownship going on out there where people are attacked for disagreeing with the leftist liberal PC crap.. To me it doesn't matter what your political slant is you are entitled to your opinion as much as the next person and any attempts to squash is unacceptable

Comments

Deal: Basic human rights

hongkonger: This

Load Metric
    Not only should Israel have heavy sanctions placed upon them, they should have NATO jets buzzing their skies for the crimes they've committed on a daily basis for decades now.

I've seen first hand what they've done to Palestine. They continue to steal their land while oppressing the Palestinian people.

They literally run bulldozers over homes which have been there for hundreds of years in order to build Jewish settlements.

If Hamas or Hezbollah try fight back, Israel screams TERRORISM and laughably gains some sympathy from world leaders. Especially America.

If normal people in the world call out Israel for their gross crimes, they're labeled 'anti-Semitic'.

Respect to Obama for at least showing a little resistance towards Israel.

FREE PALESTINE
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Leave it to the the jews to get a max ROI on their suffering.

Black people should really take notes, the jews got a country while the blacks get an EBT card lol, damn shame.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    And for the record, if i had to live under any authoritarian rule, the Semites aren't that bad, beats the backward barbarian sand n-words.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Leave it to the the jews to get a max ROI on their suffering.

Black people should really take notes, the jews got a country while the blacks get an EBT card lol, damn shame.
    The blacks have lots of countries. It's just that they all suck.
    HILLARY WON

Platinum
    Load Metric
    There's no conspiracy to dilute white populations worldwide.
    WELP: Jared Kushner Travels To Capitol Hill For Immigration Discussions With Lindsey Graham

But at the bill’s presentation Thursday, Durbin said he and Graham are in constant communication with White House officials on their plans for immigration legislation.

“Sen. Graham and I have been actively engaged with the White House for weeks, if not months, in conversation about DACA, the [Bar Removal of Individuals who Dream and Grow our Economy] Act and the DREAM Act,” said Durbin. “We believe there are people within that White House who want to continue that dialogue and conversation, and we are going to work with them.”

Graham’s meeting with Kushner happened shortly after that press conference, according to reports.
    For those that don't know, Graham and McCain are blatant Israeli assets. If they do something it's almost always for Israel. Among Republicans Graham is known as the worst pro-migrant traitor ever to grace the halls of Washington. Limbaugh calls him Lindsey Gramnesty for his support for amnesty for Illegals.

How are Kushner and Soros tied? Soros lent or gave the Good Son all kinds of cash, trust me they're tight as fuck. Don't forget the good son gave up his bed to Bibi at sleepovers at the Kushners.
    All these media bosses and Jewish elite and the politicians they own. They're a tight knit group, no doubt.

Anyhow, remember that party at some media mogul's place in the Hamptons on or around July 3rd.
    First daughter Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner were spotted at a party over the weekend rubbing elbows with billionaire Democratic financier George Soros and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), Politico reported Sunday.

This has to be a time of crisis for the good son, it's safe to assume he's dealing with only the most important issues. Well Soros pays big bucks to implement open border policies and Kushner's rumored to be deep in debt.

As if that wasn't bad enough, Neoliberalism is the exact same thing as "white genocide", totally open borders. It's no coincidence that the TPP was written in total secrecy by Jewish elite bankers and they tried to pass it in the shadiest way imaginable. I've read rumors that Trump's renegotiation of NAFTA is modeled after the TPP.

Whether trump follows Kushner's immigration advice remains to be seen.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-22-2017 at 12:31 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

While I disagree with your opinion regarding Israel, who is the only democracy among a bunch of monarchist and despot/theocracies in the Middle East, I whole heartedly agree this attempt to curtail protests and speaking out against Isreal is reprehensible. It very much goes against the heart of the 1st Amendment, but sadly this is a continuation of the anti first amendment clownship going on out there where people are attacked for disagreeing with the leftist liberal PC crap.. To me it doesn't matter what your political slant is you are entitled to your opinion as much as the next person and any attempts to squash is unacceptable
    Given how Israel hated that Mubarek was deposed, and the subsequent elections swept the authoritarians who were part of Mubarek's government out of office, I'd say that touting Israel as a bastion of democracy is hypocritical bullshit. Just like the US cultivated and coddled dictators and authoritarian regimes in support of its own interests for *decades* since it first exerted itself onto the international stage in the late 1800s, Israel only cares about democracy if it doesn't threaten its own interests. Which is why Israel backed the overthrow of the democratically elected Morsi government in Egypt.

#NotFallingForThatBullshitNarrativeAnymore
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Are you saying that the Holocaust deniers have a point?

That nonsense is pushed by brainless anti-Semites.

Reminder: I didn't bring this subject up, it's to controversial for me. This is not my response but there is a response. 3:20 to about 7:00 or so. I think the interesting thing is how this thread is almost an exact microcosm of what he's describing.

What's surprising about these Pierce videos is that there's a few translated into Mexican, Spanish or I guess Central America as a whole and they all have about 10 times the views comments and likes and dislikes as the English version. I've seen some w over 200k views, I translated the comments one time and read a few iirc the consensus was that Jews were in charge of everything in their countries or something along those lines, that was surprising. I don't know, I hope there's no conspiracies and this is all propaganda.

Thread Information