Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: darkweb drug markets as a whole might be donkdown

Load Metric
    I thought DARPA pretty much ran the dark web?
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    I thought DARPA pretty much ran the dark web?

DARPA developed TOR as a protocol many many years ago. dark web as a whole is a collection of mostly private sector entities running TOR entry/exit points. or used to be, before the feds / INTERPOL so on decided that justice was not being served by allowing millions of images of sexually abused children be traded with total impunity.

at this point they just seem to be shutting down drug markets using the exploits/inroads they made during their pedo cases.

hilariously, TOR announced earlier today that they are starting a bug bounty program, ostensibly to help isolate whatever flaws the government is using. good luck with all that, TOR.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    If one hypothetically wanted to get 80mg vyvanse, how would one go about doing it?
    Easy go to Mexico and have them switch the bottles or easier buy the meds and then dump them into an RX bottle in your pocket. If it has your name on it the CBP at the re-entry points aren't all that bright.. The truth is they aren't catching but a small portion of stuff coming across the border.. In fact you can bring 3 months personal supply across the border of ANY RX med as long as its not a Controlled Substance anyway (no need for a RX).. In fact if you have a valid RX from an MD licensed in the US State youre returning through you can even bring back controlleds too. Ran into that issue myself when I went to get my Lyrica filled in 2013 and didn't have insurance. CBP told me if my MD had a license in Cali I could've brought it back but my RX was from my old Neurosurgeon in NC.

I know a chick whos a nurse now who didn't get caught by CBP but got stupid and slapped down by local LEO here in AZ as a teenager when she smuggled 2600 (yes two thousand six hundred) Soma across the border coming back from Nogales.. She got caught when she brought her supply to her local HS and got caught selling them..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm not talking OXY or percacet but the occasional vicaden is the fountain of youth
    When your 49 and blue collar and private sector and been working for 35 of those years and have been a productive tax giver..

A vicaden in the occasional morning for the knee that is making funny sound or the morning you can't get the right crack in your back..

Vicaden is a gift..

All the alleve or Motrin just doesn't do shit..
    Your walking around crooked and miserable and Less productive half the day..

Comments

HoodedN: vicodin* is for pussies. take some fentanyl and gtfo

big dick: what hooded said. Or just noose yourself you worthless n-word

OSA: DRUG ADDICT

sonatine: negs because you are who you are and that is negworthy.

Muck Ficon: Says the crack addict....

varys: Crackheads giving painkiller advice rep

vegas1369: Stick with weed, dummy

nunbeater: lol productive tax giver

Load Metric
    dream market looks like a honeytrap as well.

that right there is a mortal error from the site admins; they leaked what is almost certainly the sites actual IP instead of using the .onion domain name record. if thats what it is, if its the real server ip, the only thing stopping the feds from compromising it is a warrant, and its been sitting there for at least 9 months in the page html.

Comments

Sanlmar: Kids so sloppy

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    I'm not talking OXY or percacet but the occasional vicaden is the fountain of youth
    When your 49 and blue collar and private sector and been working for 35 of those years and have been a productive tax giver..

A vicaden in the occasional morning for the knee that is making funny sound or the morning you can't get the right crack in your back..

Vicaden is a gift..

Just deal with the pain...hydrocodone is where it starts. Stay away from Opiates.
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah they're right on track in eliminating the monetary incentives, addictions, and personal freedoms of people, most of whom don't give two fucks about racist war machine pocket lining hypocrites who will only use this b.s. to further their scare tactics and grind your resolve into submission.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    hansa was brilliant for the last month while under control of the feds. the cops obv hosted at a decent data center, site was always superfast and no downtime at all for the whole month, very rare for a drug market.
    just encrypt address yourself and crosscheck vendors pgp key at grams or wherever to make sure the cheeky rascals hadnt switched it

10/10 would not hesitate to use an fbi controlled market again, blew the competition away.

Comments

Sanlmar: Brilliant. The gov actually can make the trains run on time. Who knew

OSA: didnt understand a word you just typed

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I watched this documentary a few days ago and it's one of the better ones I've seen on bringing down the original Silk Road so I figured I would post it here.

Comments

Charham: good film, life no parole!

WillieMcFML: good reco rep

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    I watched this documentary a few days ago and it's one of the better ones I've seen on bringing down the original Silk Road so I figured I would post it here.

I woúld have sold the site long before. His first roommate was pretty hot and that chick is a straight up gold digger imo

Load Metric

I woúld have sold the site long before. His first roommate was pretty hot and that chick is a straight up gold digger imo
    agree on the chick, she made my skin crawl, not a good liar. the IRS agent cracked me up, the rookie patting himself on the back for his google searches.

Platinum
    Load Metric

yeah watched that whole doc a few weeks back (highly recommended BTW) and was thinking the same thing...guess when you go on for so long not getting caught you delude yourself into thinking you never will...he coulda easily sold that thing for an 8 figure 'fuck you money' sum within a couple of years of starting the thing...

sick thing about the whole thing is this...forgot when this whole thing started, but say he sold SR for $20M a few years after it started...probably woulda sold it in BTC...how much was BTC worth back then? few hundred bucks? probably wouldn't have held on to the entirety of the BTC, but i'd guess he'd have an assload still in his possession that have increased 15-20 fold...

Comments

WillieMcFML: :this - the whole time was trying to guess what SR made per week/month in btc would be worth now

Load Metric
    I just never get the logic, you're smart enough to develop a platform that can be used to buy and sell drugs but you're too ignorant to realize that it's all being monitored?.

Im no columbo but even i know that the feds never jump right in too disrupt criminal orginazations, they usually wait until they have enough evidence to take everything you own so why even bother doing that? I get it if you're some kid in the hood who has nothing, but able bodied code nerds??

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I just never get the logic, you're smart enough to develop a platform that can be used to buy and sell drugs but you're too ignorant to realize that it's all being monitored?.

Im no columbo but even i know that the feds never jump right in too disrupt criminal orginazations, they usually wait until they have enough evidence to take everything you own so why even bother doing that? I get it if you're some kid in the hood who has nothing, but able bodied code nerds??
    Able bodied is only useful if you go outdoors and/or attempt to procreate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    If movies taught me anything(Lord of War, Catch me if you Can), guys like that get put to work by the same governments who capture them.

Load Metric
    If movies taught me anything(Lord of War, Catch me if you Can), guys like that get put to work by the same governments who capture them.

This stopped being the case maybe 15-20 years ago.

Load Metric

What we learned from Stuxnet was that theoretical attacks dont stay theoretical for long when government resources are brought to bare.

Plus after DARPA created TOR and .onion bloomed, neither of the significant attack vectors to compromise it existed; 1) someone controlling a majority of nodes, or b) browser zero days. On top of which, assfaggots like Dread Pirate Roberts left an improbably large trail of breadcrumbs on the internet leading directly to Silk Road, so human error is also a big contributor, as are good old application vulns.

Honestly the ignorant ones got caught, and the career criminals ran their shit through nation-state level obfuscation protocols before pulling 8 figure exit scams.

The ones in jail are the wide eyed honkey momos who just got in over their heads without any of the resources to stay afloat.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tegnation22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post

Vicaden is a gift..

Just deal with the pain...hydrocodone is where it starts. Stay away from Opiates.
    This advice should send sparten down the road to recovery
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    A few bad apples will ruin it for the many.

Say what you will, but if you have ever had real back or neck pain, you would understand the need for opiates.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

What we learned from Stuxnet was that theoretical attacks dont stay theoretical for long when government resources are brought to bare.

Plus after DARPA created TOR and .onion bloomed, neither of the significant attack vectors to compromise it existed; 1) someone controlling a majority of nodes, or b) browser zero days. On top of which, assfaggots like Dread Pirate Roberts left an improbably large trail of breadcrumbs on the internet leading directly to Silk Road, so human error is also a big contributor, as are good old application vulns.

Honestly the ignorant ones got caught, and the career criminals ran their shit through nation-state level obfuscation protocols before pulling 8 figure exit scams.

The ones in jail are the wide eyed honkey momos who just got in over their heads without any of the resources to stay afloat.

Thank you!

Jfc, god forbid someone give me a decent response without criticizing my grammar.

Thank you sonatine.

Thread Information