Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets talk crazy bitches

Load Metric

Lets talk crazy bitches

This post is sort of inspired by Lew (sorry Lew)

What's the craziest bitch you've ever dated?

Personally had more than my fair share, which were mostly stalking related. But the one which sticks out most is a girl I dated for only a little over a week.

We met through a mutual friend and mostly went for drinks, meals, and stuff. I picked up the tab each time, which was fine. We'd always go back to hers afterward as she lived plum in the center to where all the bars/restaurants were located and we'd just fool around, but without my desperate cock entering her delicious tasting minge. Said she wanted to wait but would be happening real soon. All good.

Anyway one day we wake up midday-ish feeling pretty hungover and I'm needing a pint to fix that, while there's also the added bonus of a live football game starting soon which we both wanted to watch.

So a 2 minute stroll to the pub it was. I've only got like £15 left from the night before and quickly get that spent. I ask her to get some rounds in, no problem she says.

20 minutes left in the game and I tell her to go fill my pint up after she'd already paid for the previous two. Sorry I can't, she says... Oh you run outa cash I ask? (knowing that she hadn't since I'd already seen the £20 notes after she first opened her purse)

Nope, it's just that I've got some family birthdays and a wedding coming up next month and need to save for those she replies.

So you can't get me one more beer in coz you got some expenses next month even though I've spent hundreds on us the previous 7-10 days? That's right, she says.

I instantly stand up and tell this tight fisted cunt that me and her would NEVER work and snap walk out the pub.

What followed was 3 months of full on stalking. Phone calls, texts, knocks on the door, hand posted letters - which would make 408 blush.

It was a fucking nightmare. More I told her to fuck off, the more she upped her game with weird new ways to fuck with me.

Her final act was to knock on my mother's door to tell her she was pregnant with my child and that I'd insisted she got rid or I'd make sure she lost it anyway (she told this story to my mum with tears rolling down her crazy face)

Remember I'd not even had sex with this lunatic, and when confronted she insisted that we did but I just mustn't have remembered.

This was 15 odd years ago btw. But I still get to see twats face in the local newspaper sometimes as her grandfather was a highly famous footballing figure in this city and she goes to opening ceremonies and shit like that sometimes.

Still creeps me the fuck out after seeing her face.

Though my story is probably pretty tame compared to other experiences. Unless you married your childhood sweetheart that is.

Comments

big dick: Great story
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

An Actual Female
    Load Metric

Lets talk crazy bitches

...watching thread, hoping to learn a few new tricks....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: pffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Kilgore Trout; 07-18-2017 at 03:27 PM.

Load Metric
    Yeah, there were no ATM's available 15 years ago.

Absolutely none.

Comments

big dick: shut it down fag
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

Absolutely none.
    SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN.
    Great idea for a thread and you get this dickhead in here posting bullshit.

Somehow I have had amazing luck with women and have not really dated any super crazy bitches so can't post any stories but like I said this is a great idea for a thread

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: lucky for sure. most fellas i think have had the misfortune of a backlash from a crazy bitch

Hockey Guy: shut it down fag

Load Metric
    Not really crazy but a frat brother of mine fucked the dominos delivery girl. She brought his pie to the house. He flirted. Got her to come back later that night with another pie and fuck.

Lots and lots of these funny stories. You have to remember, this was the early 90s so times were different, and better IMO.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: 90's sooooooooo much fucking better.

Kuntmissioner: I would literally do this tonight, if i was still single and hungry for pizza

Load Metric

Absolutely none.
    Jeez, really?

1) I was working a shitty 9-5 at British Telecom and was literally skint after the spending spree with payday still a few days off.

2) And what if I did have funds at the ATM. Should I not expect her to front me 3/4 beers at the very least after stupidly playing the gentleman/sucker and spending all my hard earned dough on a good time?

Load Metric
    Based on some revelations this week, it might be more interesting for this thread to be confessions of PFA stalkers rather than random crazy girl stories.

Comments

Tellafriend: Cogent

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    This post is sort of inspired by Lew (sorry Lew)

What's the craziest bitch you've ever dated?

Personally had more than my fair share, which were mostly stalking related. But the one which sticks out most is a girl I dated for only a little over a week.

We met through a mutual friend and mostly went for drinks, meals, and stuff. I picked up the tab each time, which was fine. We'd always go back to hers afterward as she lived plum in the center to where all the bars/restaurants were located and we'd just fool around, but without my desperate cock entering her delicious tasting minge. Said she wanted to wait but would be happening real soon. All good.

Anyway one day we wake up midday-ish feeling pretty hungover and I'm needing a pint to fix that, while there's also the added bonus of a live football game starting soon which we both wanted to watch.

So a 2 minute stroll to the pub it was. I've only got like £15 left from the night before and quickly get that spent. I ask her to get some rounds in, no problem she says.

20 minutes left in the game and I tell her to go fill my pint up after she'd already paid for the previous two. Sorry I can't, she says... Oh you run outa cash I ask? (knowing that she hadn't since I'd already seen the £20 notes after she first opened her purse)

Nope, it's just that I've got some family birthdays and a wedding coming up next month and need to save for those she replies.

So you can't get me one more beer in coz you got some expenses next month even though I've spent hundreds on us the previous 7-10 days? That's right, she says.

I instantly stand up and tell this tight fisted cunt that me and her would NEVER work and snap walk out the pub.

What followed was 3 months of full on stalking. Phone calls, texts, knocks on the door, hand posted letters - which would make 408 blush.

It was a fucking nightmare. More I told her to fuck off, the more she upped her game with weird new ways to fuck with me.

Her final act was to knock on my mother's door to tell her she was pregnant with my child and that I'd insisted she got rid or I'd make sure she lost it anyway (she told this story to my mum with tears rolling down her crazy face)

Remember I'd not even had sex with this lunatic, and when confronted she insisted that we did but I just mustn't have remembered.

This was 15 odd years ago btw. But I still get to see twats face in the local newspaper sometimes as her grandfather was a highly famous footballing figure in this city and she goes to opening ceremonies and shit like that sometimes.

Still creeps me the fuck out after seeing her face.

Though my story is probably pretty tame compared to other experiences. Unless you married your childhood sweetheart that is.
    The whoring cunt. I've got a million of them and of course they add up. Same for both I guess but a woman will not forget one transgression.

I recently house sat for my ex, taking care of the dog yada yada, she returns one night at 10:30 p.m. a week early and lights into me for dishes undone, washing the dog, "I just washed him last week", and more but the real psychosis is revealed when having a smoke on the deck. Lighter is dead. "What? How does that happen?' It was my lighter btw.
    I said I'll spark the bbq, two feet away........"are you crazy, you're gonna waste propane blah blah blah"

I've broken three windshields from the inside with hard rights and twice she triggered it.

You always here about checking out the mother(not sodomizing) before tying the not and it couldn't be more true.
    The lower brain made me do it.
    Last edited by limitles; 07-18-2017 at 06:02 PM. Reason: bgc

Load Metric
    Yep, that all sounds a bit familiar.

Been in good relationships and from absolutely nowhere the eyes will go crazy and all of a sudden I'm the biggest cunt on earth.

Should be mandatory for women to spend 6 weeks in Saudi Arabia on reaching their 18th birthday.

They might appreciate us a little more then.

Load Metric

Absolutely none.
    Jeez, really?

1) I was working a shitty 9-5 at British Telecom and was literally skint after the spending spree with payday still a few days off.

2) And what if I did have funds at the ATM. Should I not expect her to front me 3/4 beers at the very least after stupidly playing the gentleman/sucker and spending all my hard earned dough on a good time?
    So, you stormed off to save yourself the embarrassment of telling her you were broke.

Okay, makes sense now.

Comments

big dick: Shut it down fag

Lord of the Fraud: ffs hockey
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    They're all crazy, lads.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Whatever happened to bitchesbecrazyjuno?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This is how it starts

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Can I give more green reps to Katie?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm setting you boys up ya know

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Whatever happened to bitchesbecrazyjuno?

Pig nose??

Load Metric
    Well, there's the chick i was dating last year, we'll call her Jamie.

the older one. well, she was the ex wife of one of the narcos who busted me. as i said we met on OkCupid and when we found out who we both actually were (the exchange was "oh ive been to that place Homan Square." "Oh ya? my ex husband is a cop out of there") we started dating.

maybe 2 or 3 days after I got off probation, she went nuts and started sending me texts.

"You fucked up"
    "I'm gonna turn your ass back in to Narcotics you mother fucker!"
    "watch your back!"

this all happened after her divorce took a turn for the worse and she lost the house she was supposed to get from the settlement.

My theory is that she wanted to break up with me, and knew that if she said she'd turn me in to the cops (i wasn't even selling drugs but she knew that just having my door kicked down for no reason is pretty bad) i'd never speak to her again. she was right.

Her dream, by the way, was to quit her accounting job and go to hawaii and rent beach furniture to tourists. I wonder if that's where she is.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Why even use an alias? Lew is gonna tell us her name.

#sorrylare

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Why even use an alias? Lew is gonna tell us her name.

#sorrylare

what's crazy is i'm more afraid of DRK lurking in the ether.

fucking Lew. amirite?

Comments

El Gallo: He's harmless

DRK Star: You falsely assume you're worth my time
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

Jeez, really?

So, you stormed off to save yourself the embarrassment of telling her you were broke.

Okay, makes sense now.
    This is not a good look for you
    Slava Ukraini!

Thread Information