Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

Thread: Jesus Christ, Druff.

  1. #1
    One Percenter Pooh's Avatar
    Reputation
    1375
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,738
    Load Metric
    67628707

    Jesus Christ, Druff.

    What the fuck is this shit? You went from full on Rainman to putting this poor girl on suicide watch in less than five minutes. I'm sure we all have a little social anxiety at times but holy fuck. I get it now. I get why you've never had a girlfriend without first either meeting them on facebook or on the telephone. Too funny.


     
    Comments
      
      Deal: nh wp gg
      
      GrenadaRoger: start of tape ass-checking glance earns a greenie!

  2. #2
    Plutonium big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1328
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    11,566
    Load Metric
    67628707
    He seems a little awkward but I wouldn't call him a retard or anything based on this interview.

  3. #3
    King of Lost Wages LarryLaffer's Avatar
    Reputation
    177
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Lost Wages
    Posts
    4,874
    Load Metric
    67628707
    pooh tryin hard to troll.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

    George Steinbrenner

  4. #4
    Gold
    Reputation
    625
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,123
    Load Metric
    67628707
    Pro tip: If the reporter is on camera, look at the reporter when you're talking. If the reporter isn't on camera, look at the camera.

     
    Comments
      
      GrenadaRoger: well, he knows what to do when her back is towards him (check out her ass!)

  5. #5
    Platinum Krypt's Avatar
    Reputation
    691
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    4,286
    Load Metric
    67628707
    Jiffy Lube doing tv interviews now?

  6. #6
    Diamond blake's Avatar
    Reputation
    1440
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,950
    Load Metric
    67628707
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    He seems a little awkward but I wouldn't call him a retard or anything based on this interview.
    i think you were genuinely trying to stick up for him, but i'm not sure that saying druff's awkward though not actually retarded (at least based on this interview) is the kind of support he was looking for

     
    Comments
      
      Krypt: Amazing poster
      
      varys: LMAO if he posted anything nicer he would make big dick a mod
      
      gimmick:
      
      big dick: My heart was in the right place
      
      sonatine: tapping cut crystal water glass with knife

  7. #7
    Platinum
    Reputation
    997
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,184
    Load Metric
    67628707
    Name:  20170718_175955.png
Views: 555
Size:  51.8 KB


    Name:  Larry-David-Laughter-on-Couch.gif
Views: 537
Size:  1.28 MB

  8. #8
    Silver varys's Avatar
    Reputation
    250
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    985
    Load Metric
    67628707
    This is above average druff. I never go back to listen but how does he always find a way to plug those two limit events he did well in 15 years ago?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

  9. #9
    Platinum ToasterOven's Avatar
    Reputation
    983
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,667
    Load Metric
    67628707
    I would agree that Druff is not actually retarded.

  10. #10
    PFA Radio Host Drexel's Avatar
    Reputation
    1127
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    876
    Load Metric
    67628707
    I was actually right next to him (off camera obv) when he filmed this.

    The reason why he appears at times like he is babbling is because we had been up for like 36 hours straight. I was able to back in the day pull off long sessions like that but Druff (or micon actually) couldn't.

    We were all at the bellagio the night before. Druff had bagged day 1 in that mixed limit/NL tourney and joined us.

    He played in this insane 800-1600 game with two really really bad players. He actually let me sit behind him and bird him. In 2008, this was a massive game. I think to this day that's the highest Druff had ever played.

    I don't remember exactly the total but Druff won easily 80k. Lol I'm sure he'll pop in here and state the actual amount to the dollar.

    We left around 11am. We went to the peppermill for breakfast. Druff stated he would treat us as long as neither of us got the steak and eggs! Haha!!! That was like a 20 spot alone.

    Anyhow, good times.

    Oh, right after that video we all went outside to do a NWP video for Nicole is Nice. She ended up taking them down after Alex Jacobs wife asked her too once he blew up on Jeopardy.



    Gs




    ZoD

     
    Comments
      
      SrslySirius: BTS commentary

  11. #11
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    10144
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    54,758
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    67628707
    Why is Pooh trying so hard to troll me these days?

    This was from 2008. They grabbed me on a break and told me they wanted to interview me. Break was 15 minutes, so I had to get through all this plus take a piss and get back to the table in time. All I could think about was getting everything out and being done quickly.

    The girl interviewing me was like 5' tall, so it did feel weird talking to her. Like, I wanted to look at her, but I also didn't want it to look like I was looking at the floor, so the whole thing came off awkward.

    When I saw it later that day, I thought, "Next time I'm looking at the camera."

    Let's analyze the 2005 seat cover spin next, you miserable piece of shit.

     
    Comments
      
      SchoenfeldsJawMuscles: for the last line

  12. #12
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    10144
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    54,758
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    67628707
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    I was actually right next to him (off camera obv) when he filmed this.

    The reason why he appears at times like he is babbling is because we had been up for like 36 hours straight. I was able to back in the day pull off long sessions like that but Druff (or micon actually) couldn't.

    We were all at the bellagio the night before. Druff had bagged day 1 in that mixed limit/NL tourney and joined us.

    He played in this insane 800-1600 game with two really really bad players. He actually let me sit behind him and bird him. In 2008, this was a massive game. I think to this day that's the highest Druff had ever played.

    I don't remember exactly the total but Druff won easily 80k. Lol I'm sure he'll pop in here and state the actual amount to the dollar.

    We left around 11am. We went to the peppermill for breakfast. Druff stated he would treat us as long as neither of us got the steak and eggs! Haha!!! That was like a 20 spot alone.

    Anyhow, good times.

    Oh, right after that video we all went outside to do a NWP video for Nicole is Nice. She ended up taking them down after Alex Jacobs wife asked her too once he blew up on Jeopardy.



    Gs




    ZoD
    Close, but not quite.

    I said the steak and eggs would be the only thing you couldn't have, but that was before I saw it was only $18, which surprised me because I expected it to be more. I was too calibrated to strip hotel restaurants.

    At that point I gave you the green light to order anything, and of course both of you ordered the steak and eggs.

    The amount I won in that game was $82,781. I remember it because it was my single biggest cash win ever. One of my opponents didn't even understand counterfeit hands, so he would raise the river on a board like AK9K6 when he had A6.

    Micon also wanted to do a new series of viral videos where he filmed all 3 of us pissing at every urinal in every known place in Vegas. He wanted to start at the Peppermill and go from there. He wouldn't take no for an answer, and I finally had to tell him I was dehydrated from playing so long, and didn't have to piss. This is partially why I had to go to the bathroom so badly at that break.

  13. #13
    Silver ThreeBet's Avatar
    Reputation
    160
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    786
    Load Metric
    67628707
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Name:  20170718_175955.png
Views: 555
Size:  51.8 KB


    Name:  Larry-David-Laughter-on-Couch.gif
Views: 537
Size:  1.28 MB



  14. #14
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1402
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,114
    Blog Entries
    20
    Load Metric
    67628707
    The girl interviewer Melissa Castello quit Pokernews for a while but I see she is back doing interviews this year. She has held her age well imo.


     
    Comments
      
      IamGreek: Hesp is GOD
      
      Daly: How can you not root for this guy

  15. #15
    Plutonium sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    7376
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    33,419
    Load Metric
    67628707
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    At that point I gave you the green light to order anything, and of course both of you ordered the steak and eggs.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  16. #16
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    10144
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    54,758
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    67628707
    This was 12 days earlier.

    Unbeknownst to us, Hollywood Dave had just dumped Tiffany Michelle hours before this interview, and Micon unknowingly brought up the subject of their relationship at one point.

    I believe Pokernews actually stole the "Elvis" at the beginning from Myspace.



    This was also weeks before Tiffany Michelle's odd run to 17th place in the Main that year, in which she fucked over Tony G and signed with UB in the middle, after he and Lissandro had put her in the Main just to be nice.

  17. #17
    Gold Deal's Avatar
    Reputation
    109
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    2,334
    Load Metric
    67628707
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This is partially why I had to go to the bathroom so badly at that break.
    Dude, do you even realize that normal humans do not remember the details of their bladder status from 8 years ago?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

  18. #18
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    10144
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    54,758
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    67628707
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This is partially why I had to go to the bathroom so badly at that break.
    Dude, do you even realize that normal humans do not remember the details of their bladder status from 8 years ago?
    Normal humans aren't asked to do pissing videos around Vegas.

     
    Comments
      
      Crowe Diddly: true
      
      Muck Ficon: Lol

  19. #19
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1642
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    17,723
    Blog Entries
    1
    Load Metric
    67628707
    You're all missing the mark here. This is Druff 2.007. The original model had the bodacious tata virus and somehow it kept talking
    while staring at the titties

  20. #20
    PFA Golden Donkey michael's Avatar
    Reputation
    403
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,212
    Load Metric
    67628707
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This was 12 days earlier.

    Unbeknownst to us, Hollywood Dave had just dumped Tiffany Michelle hours before this interview, and Micon unknowingly brought up the subject of their relationship at one point.

    I believe Pokernews actually stole the "Elvis" at the beginning from Myspace.



    This was also weeks before Tiffany Michelle's odd run to 17th place in the Main that year, in which she fucked over Tony G and signed with UB in the middle, after he and Lissandro had put her in the Main just to be nice.
    3:08

    TODD IS GOD

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-13-2022, 12:16 PM
  2. House buying, jesus christ.
    By sonatine in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 01-10-2022, 06:38 PM
  3. Attention Druff: Jesus is Coming!
    By Jayjami in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-10-2015, 10:19 PM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-27-2013, 07:00 AM
  5. Jesus H Christ - Don't Get Your Beast Groomed Here
    By Vwls in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-17-2012, 06:01 PM