Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jesus Christ, Druff.

Load Metric

Jesus Christ, Druff.

What the fuck is this shit? You went from full on Rainman to putting this poor girl on suicide watch in less than five minutes. I'm sure we all have a little social anxiety at times but holy fuck. I get it now. I get why you've never had a girlfriend without first either meeting them on facebook or on the telephone. Too funny.

Comments

Deal: nh wp gg

GrenadaRoger: start of tape ass-checking glance earns a greenie!

Load Metric
    He seems a little awkward but I wouldn't call him a retard or anything based on this interview.

Load Metric
    pooh tryin hard to troll.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Gold
    Load Metric
    Pro tip: If the reporter is on camera, look at the reporter when you're talking. If the reporter isn't on camera, look at the camera.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: well, he knows what to do when her back is towards him (check out her ass!)

Load Metric
    Jiffy Lube doing tv interviews now?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    He seems a little awkward but I wouldn't call him a retard or anything based on this interview.
    i think you were genuinely trying to stick up for him, but i'm not sure that saying druff's awkward though not actually retarded (at least based on this interview) is the kind of support he was looking for

Comments

Krypt: Amazing poster

varys: LMAO if he posted anything nicer he would make big dick a mod

gimmick:

big dick: My heart was in the right place

sonatine: tapping cut crystal water glass with knife

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  20170718_175955.png
Views: 555
Size:  51.8 KB

Name:  Larry-David-Laughter-on-Couch.gif
Views: 537
Size:  1.28 MB

Load Metric
    This is above average druff. I never go back to listen but how does he always find a way to plug those two limit events he did well in 15 years ago?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    I would agree that Druff is not actually retarded.

Load Metric
    I was actually right next to him (off camera obv) when he filmed this.

The reason why he appears at times like he is babbling is because we had been up for like 36 hours straight. I was able to back in the day pull off long sessions like that but Druff (or micon actually) couldn't.

We were all at the bellagio the night before. Druff had bagged day 1 in that mixed limit/NL tourney and joined us.

He played in this insane 800-1600 game with two really really bad players. He actually let me sit behind him and bird him. In 2008, this was a massive game. I think to this day that's the highest Druff had ever played.

I don't remember exactly the total but Druff won easily 80k. Lol I'm sure he'll pop in here and state the actual amount to the dollar.

We left around 11am. We went to the peppermill for breakfast. Druff stated he would treat us as long as neither of us got the steak and eggs! Haha!!! That was like a 20 spot alone.

Anyhow, good times.

Oh, right after that video we all went outside to do a NWP video for Nicole is Nice. She ended up taking them down after Alex Jacobs wife asked her too once he blew up on Jeopardy.

Gs

ZoD

Comments

SrslySirius: BTS commentary

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Why is Pooh trying so hard to troll me these days?

This was from 2008. They grabbed me on a break and told me they wanted to interview me. Break was 15 minutes, so I had to get through all this plus take a piss and get back to the table in time. All I could think about was getting everything out and being done quickly.

The girl interviewing me was like 5' tall, so it did feel weird talking to her. Like, I wanted to look at her, but I also didn't want it to look like I was looking at the floor, so the whole thing came off awkward.

When I saw it later that day, I thought, "Next time I'm looking at the camera."

Let's analyze the 2005 seat cover spin next, you miserable piece of shit.

Comments

SchoenfeldsJawMuscles: for the last line

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    I was actually right next to him (off camera obv) when he filmed this.

The reason why he appears at times like he is babbling is because we had been up for like 36 hours straight. I was able to back in the day pull off long sessions like that but Druff (or micon actually) couldn't.

We were all at the bellagio the night before. Druff had bagged day 1 in that mixed limit/NL tourney and joined us.

He played in this insane 800-1600 game with two really really bad players. He actually let me sit behind him and bird him. In 2008, this was a massive game. I think to this day that's the highest Druff had ever played.

I don't remember exactly the total but Druff won easily 80k. Lol I'm sure he'll pop in here and state the actual amount to the dollar.

We left around 11am. We went to the peppermill for breakfast. Druff stated he would treat us as long as neither of us got the steak and eggs! Haha!!! That was like a 20 spot alone.

Anyhow, good times.

Oh, right after that video we all went outside to do a NWP video for Nicole is Nice. She ended up taking them down after Alex Jacobs wife asked her too once he blew up on Jeopardy.

Gs

ZoD
    Close, but not quite.

I said the steak and eggs would be the only thing you couldn't have, but that was before I saw it was only $18, which surprised me because I expected it to be more. I was too calibrated to strip hotel restaurants.

At that point I gave you the green light to order anything, and of course both of you ordered the steak and eggs.

The amount I won in that game was $82,781. I remember it because it was my single biggest cash win ever. One of my opponents didn't even understand counterfeit hands, so he would raise the river on a board like AK9K6 when he had A6.

Micon also wanted to do a new series of viral videos where he filmed all 3 of us pissing at every urinal in every known place in Vegas. He wanted to start at the Peppermill and go from there. He wouldn't take no for an answer, and I finally had to tell him I was dehydrated from playing so long, and didn't have to piss. This is partially why I had to go to the bathroom so badly at that break.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Name:  20170718_175955.png
Views: 555
Size:  51.8 KB

Name:  Larry-David-Laughter-on-Couch.gif
Views: 537
Size:  1.28 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The girl interviewer Melissa Castello quit Pokernews for a while but I see she is back doing interviews this year. She has held her age well imo.

Comments

IamGreek: Hesp is GOD

Daly: How can you not root for this guy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    At that point I gave you the green light to order anything, and of course both of you ordered the steak and eggs.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This was 12 days earlier.

Unbeknownst to us, Hollywood Dave had just dumped Tiffany Michelle hours before this interview, and Micon unknowingly brought up the subject of their relationship at one point.

I believe Pokernews actually stole the "Elvis" at the beginning from Myspace.

This was also weeks before Tiffany Michelle's odd run to 17th place in the Main that year, in which she fucked over Tony G and signed with UB in the middle, after he and Lissandro had put her in the Main just to be nice.

Load Metric
    This is partially why I had to go to the bathroom so badly at that break.
    Dude, do you even realize that normal humans do not remember the details of their bladder status from 8 years ago?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    This is partially why I had to go to the bathroom so badly at that break.
    Dude, do you even realize that normal humans do not remember the details of their bladder status from 8 years ago?
    Normal humans aren't asked to do pissing videos around Vegas.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: true

Muck Ficon: Lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You're all missing the mark here. This is Druff 2.007. The original model had the bodacious tata virus and somehow it kept talking
    while staring at the titties

Load Metric
    This was 12 days earlier.

Unbeknownst to us, Hollywood Dave had just dumped Tiffany Michelle hours before this interview, and Micon unknowingly brought up the subject of their relationship at one point.

I believe Pokernews actually stole the "Elvis" at the beginning from Myspace.

This was also weeks before Tiffany Michelle's odd run to 17th place in the Main that year, in which she fucked over Tony G and signed with UB in the middle, after he and Lissandro had put her in the Main just to be nice.
    3:08

TODD IS GOD

Thread Information