Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R Kelly is running a sex cult, this is WILD

Load Metric
    true story the vegas scientology center is like 2 blocks from where im staying i was thinking about calling in for a laugh and get a free auditing test done lol

Load Metric
    if it was actually a sex cult id defo have gone but i think they just try to take all your money

Load Metric
    On the news over here that he's got a string of accusations against him for having sex with underage girls (even pissing in the mouth of one), but made it all go away with cash settlements

So not only is he a predatory pedophile, American law just allows him to nonce it up as long as he can pay up when accused?

Tight system.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Kells has a life pass to do whatever he wants remix to ignition was that good

"Im like so what im drunk, its the Freakin Weekend, Ima bout to have me some fun"

So now we know what he does for 'fun'..lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Kells has a life pass to do whatever he wants remix to ignition was that good

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Is there anything credible about this story, BDSM is a sex cult, is it not?
    If the story was titled R Kelley is into BDSM it wouldn't have near the shock value.

Anywho the truth about BDSM.
    Minus the sexual pleasure (forced?) it's pretty clear that a substantial amount of BDSM is about sadists using proven psychological and physical torture and manipulation techniques that's been used to get compliance and/or confessions from political prisoners, enemies, POW's etc. These techniques are so powerful that even the victim will insist it's consensual when in fact it probably is not. With the addition of controlled doses of sexual pleasure, the victim or whatever you call them will eventually crave this treatment.

There's routine practices in BDSM that would be considered to torture if they were used on prisoners from the harshest regimes. If used during wartime they'd def be in violation of the Geneva convention.

This is not some rallying cry for something to be done, outlawed etc. or vice versa. I'm Just stating the stone cold truth with no sugar coating, like I've been known to do from time to time.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-19-2017 at 09:07 AM.

Load Metric
    Kind of weird that R Kelly gets somewhat of a pass (he headlined Pitchfork a few years back) when theres a legit video of him pissing in a girl's mouth, records oh him marrying 15-year old Aaliyah etc.

This isn't some cultural icon like Cosby or Michael Jackson. R Kelly is ghetto as fuck and theres a video, unloke MJ or Cosby.

People are weird
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post

There's routine practices in BDSM that would be considered to torture if they were used on prisoners from the harshest regimes. If used during wartime they'd def be in violation of the Geneva convention.

This is not some rallying cry for something to be done, outlawed etc. or vice versa. I'm Just stating the stone cold truth with no sugar coating, like I've been known to do from time to time.
    The big obvious difference is forcing action upon an unwilling pahticipant, vs willing compliance (and a dripping wet puss).

Load Metric
    It's not like anyone goes from pissing on 16 year old girls, and getting away with it, to anything short of overseeing a harem of hood rat sex slaves.

Load Metric
    Remix to ignition was soooo good tho.

I think R Kelly's mistake is not converting to islam, that would solve alot of his issues.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Is there anything credible about this story, BDSM is a sex cult, is it not?
    If the story was titled R Kelley is into BDSM it wouldn't have near the shock value.

Anywho the truth about BDSM.
    Minus the sexual pleasure (forced?) it's pretty clear that a substantial amount of BDSM is about sadists using proven psychological and physical torture and manipulation techniques that's been used to get compliance and/or confessions from political prisoners, enemies, POW's etc. These techniques are so powerful that even the victim will insist it's consensual when in fact it probably is not. With the addition of controlled doses of sexual pleasure, the victim or whatever you call them will eventually crave this treatment.

You truly might be the dumbest motherfucker the internet has ever seen.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    You truly might be the dumbest motherfucker the internet has ever seen.
    You truly must be the only motherfucker on the internet who doesn't have him on ignore.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information