Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Erik Lindgren Bumps into Fail Site Owner - Conspiracy Ensues

Load Metric

Erik Lindgren Bumps into Fail Site Owner - Conspiracy Ensues

OMG HE TOTALLY DID IT ON PURPOSE BECAUSE HE OWES HIM MONEY AND HE LIKE 109820198209 OTHER PEOPLE CALLED HIM OUT ON HIS DEBTS.

Discuss

Load Metric
    From said fail site: (no replies there obv)

So I guess Erick is pissed off at the 100% true stories I told on DD radio about the past and present debts he had and does owe to my fantasy team.

During the $1500 NL 2-7 event on some break a guy bumps into me, I look back, and he just keeps walking. Whatever, it's the Rio, it's the WSOP, ppl are tilted, half are drunk, and I really didn't think much of it. I realize a few moments later that the guy looks like Lindgren, and he definitely saw it was me and certainly had a chance to move and this now appears to be the time-honored high-school shoulder-bump intimidation move.

I guess he is pissed off that I made public the debts he owes my fantasy team after it turns out he is in debt to a number of gamblers. Erick Lindgren currently owes my fantasy team $16k. On radio a few weeks ago I also told a story about how during the height of the FTP headshots he was getting that he owed my fantasy team some similar figure, maybe $20 or $30k, and he promised us money about a dozen times, it took 6+ months to get the money from him, and he threatened to pay me $100/month forever if I complained more.

Well go fuck yourself Erick, you owe my fantasy team $16k as of right now today. You pulled a hot little high school move at the Rio that I'm sure made yourself feel like the man just like when you were a high school sports star. You still owe my team $16k and now I'm just going to tweet this thread to you, Daniel, Pokernews, and Kevmath.

I'm sure you will use this and excuse to really-for-sure not pay my team the money you owe, but it's important to me from and SEO perspective to have another link saying "+1 Erick Lindgren did shitty things to me, didn't pay his gambling debts, and generally treated me like a piece of shit."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post

So I guess Erick is pissed off at the 100% true stories I told on DD radio about the past and present debts he had and does owe to my fantasy team.

During the $1500 NL 2-7 event on some break a guy bumps into me, I look back, and he just keeps walking. Whatever, it's the Rio, it's the WSOP, ppl are tilted, half are drunk, and I really didn't think much of it. I realize a few moments later that the guy looks like Lindgren, and he definitely saw it was me and certainly had a chance to move and this now appears to be the time-honored high-school shoulder-bump intimidation move.

I guess he is pissed off that I made public the debts he owes my fantasy team after it turns out he is in debt to a number of gamblers. Erick Lindgren currently owes my fantasy team $16k. On radio a few weeks ago I also told a story about how during the height of the FTP headshots he was getting that he owed my fantasy team some similar figure, maybe $20 or $30k, and he promised us money about a dozen times, it took 6+ months to get the money from him, and he threatened to pay me $100/month forever if I complained more.

Well go fuck yourself Erick, you owe my fantasy team $16k as of right now today. You pulled a hot little high school move at the Rio that I'm sure made yourself feel like the man just like when you were a high school sports star. You still owe my team $16k and now I'm just going to tweet this thread to you, Daniel, Pokernews, and Kevmath.

I'm sure you will use this and excuse to really-for-sure not pay my team the money you owe, but it's important to me from and SEO perspective to have another link saying "+1 Erick Lindgren did shitty things to me, didn't pay his gambling debts, and generally treated me like a piece of shit."
    So basically Erick banged him in the shoulder on purpose and instead of standing up for himself, he ran home to blog about it?

Yeah man you really got him there.

Load Metric
    Are you allowed to call it "my fantasy team" if you don't actually participate in the league?
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I know that if I owed Millions of dollars to different people in the poker/gambling world. Paying back Micon 16k would be my first priority.
    Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTemplar View Post
    I know that if I owed Millions of dollars to different people in the poker/gambling world. Paying back Micon 16k would be my first priority.

Load Metric
    He should've gotten the Fantasy League notarized.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokehead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post

So basically Erick banged him in the shoulder on purpose and instead of standing up for himself, he ran home to blog about it?

Given Micons physical stature he probably did exactly what he should have done. Regarding E-dog and his priorities, cleary paying people back, no matter who or how much never has been one and will even be lower than before. Micon may be a tool and he blew up what was once a good site and radio show but he handled this matter just fine.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokehead View Post

Given Micons physical stature he probably did exactly what he should have done. Regarding E-dog and his priorities, cleary paying people back, no matter who or how much never has been one and will even be lower than before. Micon may be a tool and he blew up what was once a good site and radio show but he handled this matter just fine.

He was clearly looking for something to blog about. If you read his story there is a glaring contradiction:

He went from some random guy hit into him, to this elaborate story about how he all of a sudden realized it was E-Dog and that he had saw him, knew who he was, and did it on purpose even though he could get out of the way. Someone wouldn't be able to register all of that information if the initial thought and situation was simply some random guy hit into him. It went from a quick moment that he was trying to figure out what happened into this elaborate story about E-Dog actually giving a shit about him or his shit show. This is not a reality, this is a fallacy created by an attention starved jew that's slowly being stripped of everything he once knew. He's really grasping for straws on this one.

Name:  objection.jpg
Views: 3159
Size:  43.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

He was clearly looking for something to blog about. If you read his story there is a glaring contradiction:

He went from some random guy hit into him, to this elaborate story about how he all of a sudden realized it was E-Dog and that he had saw him, knew who he was, and did it on purpose even though he could get out of the way. Someone wouldn't be able to register all of that information if the initial thought and situation was simply some random guy hit into him. It went from a quick moment that he was trying to figure out what happened into this elaborate story about E-Dog actually giving a shit about him or his shit show. This is not a reality, this is a fallacy created by an attention starved jew that's slowly being stripped of everything he once knew. He's really grasping for straws on this one.

elaborate story? haha, it was a pretty fucking brief story about him not instantly recognizing who it was that shoulder bumped him to realizing it was Eric as he walked away. Micon assuming it was because he hammered him on his radio show the night before seems reasonable enough. I suppose you and I define elaborate differently, Micons story seems perfectly reasonable and I can totally see E-dog playing the bully, shoulder bumping part. When someone bumps into you, you never instantly know who it was, you generally turn around, take a look and figure it out, if his story is true thats exactly how it would have gone down. Yeah, yeah, we all dislike Micon but people try too hard to find reasons to rip on him. Cool pic btw, those are the kinds of things that fagged up so many threads at DD and have been a relief to avoid here at PFA...well those and the retarded black cocks.
    Last edited by peter mcneil; 06-19-2012 at 06:09 AM.

Load Metric

This post is correct, minus the stupid thing at the bottom.

Load Metric

elaborate story? haha, it was a pretty fucking brief story about him not instantly recognizing who it was that shoulder bumped him to realizing it was Eric as he walked away. Micon assuming it was because he hammered him on his radio show the night before seems reasonable enough. I suppose you and I define elaborate differently, Micons story seems perfectly reasonable and I can totally see E-dog playing the bully, shoulder bumping part. When someone bumps into you, you never instantly know who it was, you generally turn around, take a look and figure it out, if his story is true thats exactly how it would have gone down. Yeah, yeah, we all dislike Micon but people try too hard to find reasons to rip on him. Cool pic btw, those are the kinds of things that fagged up so many threads at DD and have been a relief to avoid here at PFA...well those and the retarded black cocks.
    Trust me the whole 20 people listening to his radio show didn't go off and tell E-Dog and chances are E-Dog has no way of knowing or caring about Micon, especially when the whole poker world is whispering around him everywhere he goes. If it was E-Dog, which I have my suspicions it probably wasn't even him, I don't see it being on purpose just because I don't think there is any way he would actually know or care.

Yeah, you usually do never see who bumped into you until AFTER they bumped into you. The whole point here is though Micon never admitted to looking back, he just kept going. In fact it went from whatever and a spur of the moment thing to this elaborate break down of this "intent to injure". Believe what you want and drink the Koolaid. Even if this was true, he's running and crying cause someone bumped into him. You realize how much of a pussy that makes him look like? That's like crying because someone knocked over your cup of starbucks. It's just as childish what Micon is doing than what E-Dog did if it was his intent (which is highly doubtful).

Like I said this obviously a weak attempt at attention. Micon lost the ADHD attention of the poker world because he shit the bed too many times and he's trying to get it back. Otherwise he could have easily settled his matter in private.

Nice stab at my photo, too bad it doesn't make up for the fact that you have no common sense.

Load Metric

Trust me the whole 20 people listening to his radio show didn't go off and tell E-Dog and chances are E-Dog has no way of knowing or caring about Micon, especially when the whole poker world is whispering around him everywhere he goes. If it was E-Dog, which I have my suspicions it probably wasn't even him, I don't see it being on purpose just because I don't think there is any way he would actually know or care.

Yeah, you usually do never see who bumped into you until AFTER they bumped into you. The whole point here is though Micon never admitted to looking back, he just kept going. In fact it went from whatever and a spur of the moment thing to this elaborate break down of this "intent to injure". Believe what you want and drink the Koolaid. Even if this was true, he's running and crying cause someone bumped into him. You realize how much of a pussy that makes him look like? That's like crying because someone knocked over your cup of starbucks. It's just as childish what Micon is doing than what E-Dog did if it was his intent (which is highly doubtful).

Like I said this obviously a weak attempt at attention. Micon lost the ADHD attention of the poker world because he shit the bed too many times and he's trying to get it back. Otherwise he could have easily settled his matter in private.

Nice stab at my photo, too bad it doesn't make up for the fact that you have no common sense.
    so you think he just completely fabricated some lame story to bring interest to his site? Seems like a pathetic attempt at making up something interesting. You sould stop using the word elaborate as well, nothing about his post was elaborate and even if he is crafting this story in his mind it's not elaborately done and where did Micon talk about intent to injure? you put that remark in quotations as if Micon said it, but he didnt. We will see how this plays out, it's possible Micon is making up some pathetic story to draw attention to the site but its also reasonable that his version of the events played out exactly as he stated. I'd save your elaborate detective work for something more interesting.
    Last edited by peter mcneil; 06-19-2012 at 07:07 AM.

Load Metric
    I thought the thread title meant 'bumps into' in the figurative sense.
    Lol at this entire 'confrontation'.

Load Metric
    It could very well be Erick saying hi (perhaps not knowing Micon slammed him on radio); I have a lot of acquantinances who would purposely bump into you, in a friendly way, to get your attention
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric

so you think he just completely fabricated some lame story to bring interest to his site? Seems like a pathetic attempt at making up something interesting. You sould stop using the word elaborate as well, nothing about his post was elaborate and even if he is crafting this story in his mind it's not elaborately done and where did Micon talk about intent to injure? you put that remark in quotations as if Micon said it, but he didnt. We will see how this plays out, it's possible Micon is making up some pathetic story to draw attention to the site but its also reasonable that his version of the events played out exactly as he stated. I'd save your elaborate detective work for something more interesting.
    The moment it becomes an elaborate fabrication is the moment that he states that the guy sort of looked like E-Dog. Why does he need to go and post this on his website and then state that he's going to twitter link the post to everyone? That's a link he's throwing out there. His last two tweets are this:

Bryan Micon ‏@BryanMicon
    Story about @EdogPoker shoulder-bumping me like in high school over him owing my fantasy team $16k http://www.donkdown.com/stories/eric...ntasy-team-16k
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite

7h Bryan Micon ‏@BryanMicon
    Shoulder-bumped by @EdogPoker @WSOP over his outstanding $16k debt to my fantasy team @Kevmath @PokerNews @RealKidPoker http://www.donkdown.com/stories/eric...ntasy-team-16k
    But no, this is by no means any method for him to bring traffic to his site by naming someone who is the center of controversy doing something controversial to him and then linking it to his website.

Oh wait...he's totally doing that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The first thing you do when you are bumped into is to look back......it's the most natural thing to do and this is where he would recognize a moment or two later that it's Lindgren. Easy guy to identify from behind imo.
    So no contradiction in the story, certainly not glaring, and where's the conspiracy?

Load Metric

The moment it becomes an elaborate fabrication is the moment that he states that the guy sort of looked like E-Dog. Why does he need to go and post this on his website and then state that he's going to twitter link the post to everyone? That's a link he's throwing out there. His last two tweets are this:

Bryan Micon ‏@BryanMicon
    Story about @EdogPoker shoulder-bumping me like in high school over him owing my fantasy team $16k http://www.donkdown.com/stories/eric...ntasy-team-16k
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite

7h Bryan Micon ‏@BryanMicon
    Shoulder-bumped by @EdogPoker @WSOP over his outstanding $16k debt to my fantasy team @Kevmath @PokerNews @RealKidPoker http://www.donkdown.com/stories/eric...ntasy-team-16k
    But no, this is by no means any method for him to bring traffic to his site by naming someone who is the center of controversy doing something controversial to him and then linking it to his website.

Oh wait...he's totally doing that.

Jesus.

I didnt think there was a level of pathetic that he had yet to attain. I stand corrected.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

The first thing you do when you are bumped into is to look back......it's the most natural thing to do and this is where he would recognize a moment or two later that it's Lindgren. Easy guy to identify from behind imo.
    So no contradiction in the story, certainly not glaring, and where's the conspiracy?
    Sorry, he did look back, I was wrong. However, then we have this:

Whatever, it's the Rio, it's the WSOP, ppl are tilted, half are drunk, and I really didn't think much of it. I realize a few moments later that the guy looks like Lindgren, and he definitely saw it was me and certainly had a chance to move and this now appears to be the time-honored high-school shoulder-bump intimidation move.
    He doesn't even know if it was Lindgren and he wasn't even thinking about it while it happened. How can we even correlate that he actually even realizes what happened and who hit him. He continues to throw in "I guess" several times into the whole story. You shouldn't be guessing here and going off on wild assumptions that he even knows you were talking about him or that it was even him to begin with.

"I guess" we're not all as smart as you though limitles.

Load Metric
    why send that to Poker news? Thats not news. What an abortion.

How many people lost sums that completely dwarf his fantasy teams 16K from poker site scams/shutdowns?

Micon, why dont you go wear a sandwich board outside the RIO announcing this "news"?

Its rare that you get to actually witness someone so clueless, shallow and completely out for themselves. Micon probably only has a mirror over HIS side of the bed. Martha...$100 if you can prove you have actually had a non-self-induced orgasm in the past two years.

edit: Schoenfeld's dont count

Thread Information