Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: ***official apology thread***

Banned
    Load Metric

***official apology thread***

I apologize to Larry for the abuse that I put him through. For nervarious reasons I felt rushed and compelled to publicly remorse for my actions.

My sincerest apologies,

Lewfeather

EDIT: It also behooves me to apologize publicly about prior transgressions of bullying. This is my regret.

Comments

handicapme: end this shit already.

Load Metric
    I apologize for opening this thread and wasting everyone's time with post bumping said thread.

Load Metric
    Larry got some serious dirt on Lew then.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    LOTF apologize for being british

Comments

lewfather: London is kind of God, Larry wouldn't know rep

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Larry got some serious dirt on Lew then.

Lol nope

But he does have a self proclaimed penis protector who shall remain anonymous.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: gringo where did you bury lew?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    LOTF, apologies for wishing i was british

Not necessary. Whether they wanted it or not I'm sure your ancestors had plenty of British cock back in the day. 1/16th breed is better than none.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There is indeed more to this story.

I've wanted to address the lewfather situation for a long time, but I have tried to do so privately, apparently unsuccessfully.

For whatever reason, lewfather tends to occasionally flip out (usually late at night, perhaps while drinking), aggressively messages people online at the time, and then sometimes gets threatening when the conversation doesn't go well.

Over the years, I've received a lot of complaints about lewfather doing this, from a wide and varied group of people. Usually these people don't want to come off as being tattletales, or are afraid to make the situation worse by reporting it, so they ask me to promise not to say anything to lew that they complained. But this has steadily happened with various people over the years. Often the complaints involve lew digging up personal info on them or their families, and then making reference to it during the contentious conversations.

Lewfather is a longtime member of the community (more than a decade I think), so I was trying as hard as I could to simply get this to stop without having to resort to banning him. I even messaged him a few months ago raising serious issue with these complaints, and he swore that this behavior would stop.

Unfortunately, it has still continued, involving both Larry and someone else who shall remain nameless. This "someone else" decided he had enough, and subsequently looked up info on Lew and his family, and presented it to him.

Upon viewing the conversations between this "someone else" and Lew, I have determined that this person's anger and subsequent actions with researching Lew were justified.

Lewfather has agreed, once and for all, to cease this kind of behavior. This includes stopping the aggressive late night messages, the threats of doxing or looking up info on users here, or any other soft of behavior where the other user would feel threatened in any way.

This will be the final chance before I just ban him for good -- something I didn't want to do, but must be done if such behavior continues. If anyone here continues to get "uncomfortable" late night messages from lewfather, please screen shot them and send them to me.

Hopefully this will stop once and for all.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: lol wow

jacosta24: Lol

Load Metric
    Name:  woody-allen-love-and-death-1975-directed-by-woody-allen.jpg
Views: 560
Size:  48.6 KB
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    he is the sole reason i drink to excess

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    There is indeed more to this story.

I've wanted to address the lewfather situation for a long time, but I have tried to do so privately, apparently unsuccessfully.

For whatever reason, lewfather tends to occasionally flip out (usually late at night, perhaps while drinking), aggressively messages people online at the time, and then sometimes gets threatening when the conversation doesn't go well.

Over the years, I've received a lot of complaints about lewfather doing this, from a wide and varied group of people. Usually these people don't want to come off as being tattletales, or are afraid to make the situation worse by reporting it, so they ask me to promise not to say anything to lew that they complained. But this has steadily happened with various people over the years. Often the complaints involve lew digging up personal info on them or their families, and then making reference to it during the contentious conversations.

Lewfather is a longtime member of the community (more than a decade I think), so I was trying as hard as I could to simply get this to stop without having to resort to banning him. I even messaged him a few months ago raising serious issue with these complaints, and he swore that this behavior would stop.

Unfortunately, it has still continued, involving both Larry and someone else who shall remain nameless. This "someone else" decided he had enough, and subsequently looked up info on Lew and his family, and presented it to him.

Upon viewing the conversations between this "someone else" and Lew, I have determined that this person's anger and subsequent actions with researching Lew were justified.

Lewfather has agreed, once and for all, to cease this kind of behavior. This includes stopping the aggressive late night messages, the threats of doxing or looking up info on users here, or any other soft of behavior where the other user would feel threatened in any way.

This will be the final chance before I just ban him for good -- something I didn't want to do, but must be done if such behavior continues. If anyone here continues to get "uncomfortable" late night messages from lewfather, please screen shot them and send them to me.

Hopefully this will stop once and for all.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

You should have told me about this. I wouldn't have let him do it.

lewfather, this sort of thing needs to stop. Seriously.
    Why scold Lew here? You aren't going to do shit to him. He's being doing this type of thing since NWP. He won't stop but you look just as silly because we know you won't do shit about it.

*insert "no im really serious, if he keeps it up I will ban him" canned response here.........

Comments

J Sousa: Pay back Vegas the 500 you owe him you scamming fat fuck
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Behind my reasoning of being apathetic is regards to and in his words "penis protector" were because he doxed my family, some of which don't even live in the United States, their businesses etc

And of all people my daughter, I'll be the bigger guy here and comply but Jesus.

Load Metric
    honestly druff you can just say it was gringo.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    honestly druff you can just say it was gringo.
    Nope, keep trying. Start at the beginning of the alphabet and work your way down.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Behind my reasoning of being apathetic is regards to and in his words "penis protector" were because he doxed my family, some of which don't even live in the United States, their businesses etc

And of all people my daughter, I'll be the bigger guy here and comply but Jesus.

you threatened to call the hospital my brother worked at and fuck with his job that he went to school for like 13 years for

even though you didn't have correct information it's still pussy as hell to threaten to go after anyone's family so don't act like you have EVER BEEN OR EVER WILL BE the bigger person

just quit attacking people because you are miserable - it's that fucking easy

and i'm not the "penis protector", btw

Comments

SchoenfeldsJawMuscles: Jesus

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

you threatened to call the hospital my brother worked at and fuck with his job that he went to school for like 13 years for

even though you didn't have correct information it's still pussy as hell to threaten to go after anyone's family so don't act like you have EVER BEEN OR EVER WILL BE the bigger person

Fake news, no clue what you or your brother do for a living. But I do know that you're pretty active on twitter and you use another grown mans name as your alias to troll him with thousands of posts.

Banned
    Load Metric

Fake news, no clue what you or your brother do for a living. But I do know that you're pretty active on twitter and you use another grown mans name as your alias to troll him with thousands of posts.
    Oh and you're addicted to opiates and heroin. Who knows what else?

Comments

WillieMcFML: i

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  1408.gif
Views: 571
Size:  1.88 MB

Load Metric

if you say you didn't know my brother is a doctor and lived in michigan for a time you are a fucking liar

you have threatened to fuck with his jobs SEVERAL times you lying, miserable cunt

and lol at twitter - you literally have 3+ different accounts

you really are a sad piece of shit, lewfather

Banned
    Load Metric

if you say you didn't know my brother is a doctor and lived in michigan for a time you are a fucking liar

you have threatened to fuck with his jobs SEVERAL times you lying, miserable cunt

and lol at twitter - you literally have 3+ different accounts

you really are a sad piece of shit, lewfather
    I have more accounts than that. You told me your brother lived in Michigan, I've never tried to fuck with him before but lulz nice self dox tilt.

Comments

WillieMcFML: WOW - you know my brother is a doctor who has lived in michigan. AMAZING

Banned
    Load Metric
    Who would like to self tilt dox next? We got a drug dealer and a heroin addict, I'm curious.

Thread Information