Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bus monitor bullied by kids

Bronze
    Load Metric

bus monitor bullied by kids

i still dont understand why they would put some old lady to monitor kids on a bus. anyways the lady has been donated over half million already pretty crazy.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/06...llion-dollars/

http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein?c=pledges

Load Metric
    Negreanu has been tweeting about this, and he donated $1000 to send her on a nice vacation.
    Those kids should have to each spend a week in the hole with Sandusky.

I considered donating a lil bit($20 or so) until i saw she has gotten around $600k.
    Last edited by BUBBLES; 06-22-2012 at 11:20 PM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    Negreanu has been tweeting about this, and he donated $1000 to send her on a nice vacation.
    Those kids should have to each spend a week in the hole with Sandusky.
    Couldnt agree anymore. Those kids should undergo at least 3 months counseling/therapy to unlearn this "behavior" if they don't want to get expelled and then publicly apologize to the whole school.

Load Metric
    You guys don't know. Maybe she was a terrible cunt and deserved to be made fun of. Probably not considering how passive she is here, but who knows.

Load Metric
    That's kid stuff, my Mom taught me "sticks and stones ... etc".
    Best thing probably that ever happened to the old girl.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    the fact is, if she new she was going to get a few hundred out of this charade, she would have signed up instantly. $600,000? She is laughing her way to the bank and probably will go on a slot bender.

Hard to believe she was even crying at all. A couple punks on a school bus saying "fat ass"? If it were me (I am in very good shape by the way), I'd just laugh.

What I'd like to see is Six Toed Pete in that video. You'd know he would go fetal position.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ok her job is to deal with garbage like this. Shit like this happens at every school. The kids should be reprimanded by the school.

Why are people sending her money?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboflavin View Post
    the fact is, if she new she was going to get a few hundred out of this charade, she would have signed up instantly. $600,000? She is laughing her way to the bank and probably will go on a slot bender.

Hard to believe she was even crying at all. A couple punks on a school bus saying "fat ass"? If it were me (I am in very good shape by the way), I'd just laugh.

What I'd like to see is Six Toed Pete in that video. You'd know he would go fetal position.
    Saw an interview with her. She said what got to her was they were "saying all of your family kills themselves cause they hate you so much" and i guess her son killed himself a few years ago

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post

Saw an interview with her. She said what got to her was they were "saying all of your family kills themselves cause they hate you so much" and i guess her son killed himself a few years ago
    She just walked with over a half/mil, so in the grand scheme of things who gives a shit?

She's on her way to a milly.

China...I'm pretty sure this elderly women signed up to be a bus monitor as a way of helping out and doing something useful with her time. You honestly think she ( anyone for that matter) signs up with the intent of putting up with that kind of degradation? I'm not going to lie and say I liked and behaved with all the monitors during my school years, but they never experienced what this lady did. At most they got a mean look and back talk under my breath. And sometimes there can be that one kid that takes it to far (limitles) and they are dealt with. This was a group that taunted this lady more than once and even posted it on their facebook.

If people want to feel bad for her and want to help her out, so what?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Ok her job is to deal with garbage like this. Shit like this happens at every school. The kids should be reprimanded by the school.

NEVER have I EVER heard that kind of stuff and I rode the school bus until 6th grade and went to public school as well in Brooklyn, NY. No matter how much of a cunt she possibly was you need to have a masochistic streak to allow that kind of stuff come outta your mouth.

Load Metric
    The bullying she got on that bus is nothing compared to the bullying her family/community will hit her with in order to get their hands on her new found money. She will live a miserable life until she is broke again. I hope they do a one year follow up story.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    The bullying she got on that bus is nothing compared to the bullying her family/community will hit her with in order to get their hands on her new found money. She will live a miserable life until she is broke again. I hope they do a one year follow up story.
    I hope that she hires someone to help her protect that money. These are the situations where lawyers are sorely needed. There will be a hell of a lot more convincing con artists than Justin Smith willing to do anything to get their hands on the money.

She needs to start a corp so that all that money isnt taxed.

Load Metric
    Those kids need to get their asses kicked. They only apologized because their parents made them. The bus monitor should donate all that money to charity. She doesn't deserve a dime of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    What was she going to do if the kids were bullying another kid?
    Surely the bus monitor is either supposed to step in, or get the bus driver to stop and throw the little bastards off.

If Micon was quick, he'd claim he was being bullied on his own site, easy money, easy money.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    What was she going to do if the kids were bullying another kid?
    Surely the bus monitor is either supposed to step in, or get the bus driver to stop and throw the little bastards off.

If Micon was quick, he'd claim he was being bullied on his own site, easy money, easy money.
    He's already trying. He's claiming Lindgren is bullying him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

NEVER have I EVER heard that kind of stuff and I rode the school bus until 6th grade and went to public school as well in Brooklyn, NY. No matter how much of a cunt she possibly was you need to have a masochistic streak to allow that kind of stuff come outta your mouth.
    Tyson said he grew up in Brownsville Brooklyn. How shady is that side of town? I love NYC, mostly have just visited Manhattan and Queens. Thinking about taking a trip to Brownsville Brooklyn just to see what it is like.

Load Metric
    Tyson said he grew up in Brownsville Brooklyn. How shady is that side of town? I love NYC, mostly have just visited Manhattan and Queens. Thinking about taking a trip to Brownsville Brooklyn just to see what it is like.
    My dad is from Brownsville. It doesn't exist anymore (it's been gentrified and the name removed). He used to say "show 'em you're from Brownsville" when someone was acting like gutter trash, so yeah... it was a pretty bad place to grow up.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Diamond
    Load Metric

Anywhere where its heavily populated by blacks....well...you know....

I love this skit though, pretty spot on about a few places in BK..

Starts at :50

Bronze
    Load Metric

Anywhere where its heavily populated by blacks....well...you know....

I love this skit though, pretty spot on about a few places in BK..

Starts at :50

This is VERY HOF. The cheese pizza referance is hilarious. I never fucking ever understood when someone orders a "cheese Pizza" as if the guy cooking would leave it off.

Thread Information