Thread: Well, looks like Chad Curtis is a pervert...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Well, looks like Chad Curtis is a pervert...

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/80...trial-sex-case

I mean, this guy was never a very good player, but I remember him from both his time on the Dodgers and his pahticipation on two World Championship Yankees teams.

This part of the article made me LOL:

After hearing testimony from the 15- and 16-year-old girls, Barry County District Judge Michael Schipper ruled Friday that Curtis is to be tried on five counts of criminal sexual conduct.

Schipper also told the 43-year-old Curtis he no longer is allowed to coach his 12-year-old son's travel baseball team.
    Hey, Schipper, I get where you're going with this, but pedos very rarely molest both genders. They almost always choose one or the other. I think his 12-year-old son's teammates are safe, provided they are all boys.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  chad-curtis-052412_20120524174452_640_480.JPG
Views: 369
Size:  18.1 KB
    Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    so you ignore Sonatine and RichardBrodiesCombover?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/80...trial-sex-case

I mean, this guy was never a very good player, but I remember him from both his time on the Dodgers and his pahticipation on two World Championship Yankees teams.

This part of the article made me LOL:

After hearing testimony from the 15- and 16-year-old girls, Barry County District Judge Michael Schipper ruled Friday that Curtis is to be tried on five counts of criminal sexual conduct.

Schipper also told the 43-year-old Curtis he no longer is allowed to coach his 12-year-old son's travel baseball team.
    Hey, Schipper, I get where you're going with this, but pedos very rarely molest both genders. They almost always choose one or the other. I think his 12-year-old son's teammates are safe, provided they are all boys.

Probably what he is best known for. This was after his walk off homerun against the Braves in the 1999 world series.

Coached against this guy 5 or so years back when he was coaching Caledonia High School in the Grand Rapids area. Before meeting him I had already heard that this dude was a strange ranger and a huge bible thumper. He lived up to the billing. Any interaction with him was awkward. Rumor always was that many of his teammates in the majors didn't get along with him. A guy I coached with asked him about it and he said teammates didn't like him because if music with profanity was playing he would shut it off and basically he would just police the clubhouse. He was a real awkward, arrogant, preaching know it all. Not surprised by the charges.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    And at some of the comments in that youtube video about loving the classy Chad Curtis.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    These are the details. Volunteer High School Strength Coach. LOL, that should have been a glaring flag.

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapi..._player_1.html

Thread Information