Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor Thread

Load Metric
    Las Vegas books staring down Mayweather-McGregor disaster
    http://nypost.com/2017/08/22/las-veg...egor-disaster/

“This could be the worst loss in the history of MGM Resorts,” Jay Rood, vice president of MGM Resorts Race and Sports, told ESPN.
    Before the bout was officially scheduled, the Westgate Las Vegas Superbook listed Mayweather as a -2500 favorite, and McGregor as a +1100 underdog. As recently as June, Mayweather — who returns from a two-year layoff — was listed at -800, with McGregor at +500.

With the action continuing to be so one-sided in McGregor’s favor, the fighter who has never lost to a professional boxer in 49 fights is currently listed at -475 to win, while the mixed martial artist is at +325 to win.
    I hope the sports books lose big on this fight.

Unfortunately, McGregor might have a better shot at winning the Powerball lottery than beating Mayweather.

Load Metric
    We all hope the books lose big.

They won't though.

Load Metric
    McGregor punches landed under 15%.

-130 at 5dimes.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

They won't though.

the books are gonna get rolled or vegas is gonna make a killing on a spectacle HMMMMMM I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN

nobody in a million years should bet McGregor, Mayweather is a one of the worlds biggest scumbags, he don't get involved in anything unless he knows he'll be holding all the cards in the end. Example: waiting till pacquio was washed up before he grabbed that notch for his legacy

Comments

Daly: This

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

nobody in a million years should bet McGregor, Mayweather is a one of the worlds biggest scumbags, he don't get involved in anything unless he knows he'll be holding all the cards in the end. Example: waiting till pacquio was washed up before he grabbed that notch for his legacy

honestly this is a pretty amazing point.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Name:  IMG_3671.JPG
Views: 277
Size:  71.3 KB

Load Metric

They won't though.

the books are gonna get rolled or vegas is gonna make a killing on a spectacle HMMMMMM I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN

Sidegod is god.

But if Connor is going to win he is going to have to knock out mayweather, which is like catching a lightning in a bottle, BUT, stranger things have happened, TRUMP IS PRESIDENT ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Watched that final press conference today.

Conor really is a lot bigger than Floyd.

Unfortunately (for him), he's also a lot slower, and can't box half as well.

Load Metric

They won't though.

But, that's not entirely what happened.

It's like people forget when Pacquiao walked away from the fight 5 years prior.

But whatever, I don't have the energy to go through all that bullshit again.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    from a value perspective it seems like betting Floyd at -550 is just too good to pass up...however laying 5.5:1 on any sporting event just seems insane...

is this just something if you are gonna bet straight up you have to sit out? trying to get somebody to talk me outta firing on Floyd...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    from a value perspective it seems like betting Floyd at -550 is just too good to pass up...however laying 5.5:1 on any sporting event just seems insane...

is this just something if you are gonna bet straight up you have to sit out? trying to get somebody to talk me outta firing on Floyd...
    Not on this one, if he gets KO so be it. 49-0

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

I think you're printing money betting on Floyd. I also don't think McGregor lasts all 12 rounds, I like betting on Floyd to win and Floyd to finish inside 12.

Load Metric
    Jermain Taylor v Kasim Ouma.

Remember that fight when the judges give Conor the decision despite landing 20% of the volume Floyd does.

Don't gimme your fuckin Manson lamps, I'm just saying.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I would like to see Conor beat the living shit out of Mayweather he is a cocky smug woman beating low life that deserves to have his nose broken and teeth busted. Just my opinion.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    GO ON CONOR YE FUCKIN WEE DANCER YEEEE

GET YOUR KNICKERS CLEAN AFF YE FLOYD, DADDY'S HOME!!!
    BALLIN'!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JMM View Post

I think this is why the majority of gifs will mostly likely be Conor swinging and missing
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Jermain Taylor v Kasim Ouma.

Remember that fight when the judges give Conor the decision despite landing 20% of the volume Floyd does.

Don't gimme your fuckin Manson lamps, I'm just saying.
    Taylor landed more than Ouma in that fight, though. Ouma just threw more.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post

I think this is why the majority of gifs will mostly likely be Conor swinging and missing
    Probably.

Also, and maybe this is just in his workouts and not his fight, but does he ever protect his chin? Seems like he fights standing straight up, chin up in the air.

I want to see how he reacts to the first couple of flush right hands Floyd lands.

I don't believe he's prepared for how hard Floyd actually hits. People like to scream about how he can't punch, but he most definitely can.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Floyd very relaxed as he should be

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post

Probably.

Also, and maybe this is just in his workouts and not his fight, but does he ever protect his chin? Seems like he fights standing straight up, chin up in the air.

I want to see how he reacts to the first couple of flush right hands Floyd lands.

I don't believe he's prepared for how hard Floyd actually hits. People like to scream about how he can't punch, but he most definitely can.
    Conor has been very easy to hit in his MMA career, he fights straight up with almost no head movement. I also think his power is overrated. He's accurate and has knocked a lot of guys out but many guys have also held up to his power and that's with 4oz gloves.

I think Conor will land some left's and a lot like the first Diaz fight he will panic when Floyd doesn't go down or even get hurt.

Thread Information