Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want to run for president? Check this first.

Load Metric

Want to run for president? Check this first.

Atheists, muslims, and gays need not apply.

Name:  evl6uzgnekoeiuja132xjw.gif
Views: 740
Size:  17.4 KB

Comments

rum dick: mormons got waaaaay more support than i woulda guessed

4Dragons: magical underpants rep

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    poll is flawed because it didnt ask about oompa loompas

Load Metric
    lol where was that poll taken, a Lil Wayne concert?

Comments

IAmProfessionalTalk: lolol
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Americans would vote Father Christmas if he told them Rudolph was watching them masturbate.

Voting in muslims, jews or any other fanatical religion would be silly.

An atheist butch dyke would strike the fear into every other world leader.

So obv vote Hillary.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    True story. I once broke the seal of a deeply religious american virgin using my tongue & fingers. She was a mormon in her mid 20's and 'was' saving herself for marriage.

Met in Jordan. She and her canadian friend both worked in saudi and were just taking some time out. I did apologise but she was gutted.

Comments

4Dragons: played with her guts rep

MumblesBadly: She didn't know she was saving herself for your appendages.

Kuntmissioner: gutted indeed
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Americans would vote Father Christmas if he told them Rudolph was watching them masturbate.

So obv vote Hillary.

Remind us all again how you voted for your Queen.

Load Metric
    Nice bump. Been so long I don't even remember creating this thread. That being said it is absolutely accurate. Pretty much impossible to get elected as known atheist in America.

Load Metric
    Those poll results are BS. If they were true we would have never elected a gay Muslim to be president.

Comments

ftpjesus: I see what you did there rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

So obv vote Hillary.

The parliamentary monarchies in the UK, Canada, Australia and NZ are FAR better functioning democracies than the US.

Load Metric
    Religions are not fanatical, people are.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    No, believing a guy died and came back to life 3 days later to save you from a sin that happened 4000 years prior is a fanatical belief....
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post
    No, believing a guy died and came back to life 3 days later to save you from a sin that happened 4000 years prior is a fanatical belief....
    It's nonsensical, but it's not fanatical.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

I would agree, but whenever there is "faith" in nonsensical things, fanaticism is never far behind.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Name:  54851309.jpg
Views: 637
Size:  21.8 KB

Comments

El Gallo: I have accepted him into my bowl
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Load Metric

The parliamentary monarchies in the UK, Canada, Australia and NZ are FAR better functioning democracies than the US.
    As he writes this from his communist shithole.

Load Metric
    I would agree, but whenever there is "faith" in nonsensical things, fanaticism is never far behind.
    At you talking about religions and believers or Trump and the GOP? In either case you are probably correct.

Load Metric
    Are you saying none of the bible is true El Gallo???

Reason I ask is are you aware they may have in fact now proven the whole Red Sea parting with the Jews escaping and the Egyptian soldiers drowned.. Seems they have unexplained evidence of a large number of dead soldiers at the bottom of an area near the Suez Canal no signs of ships and include horses and war chariots indicating they were pursing a large party of some sort http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/red-...blical-exodus/ An army doesn't just march into the fucking Sea en mass suicide.. Nevermind the fact they are pretty sure they found Noahs Ark in Turkey and that the biblical flood occurred just not as stated and was likely due to a large earthen damn that broke flooding Turkey and into Iraq (ancient Babylon etc) where the Dead Sea is now.. At some point when science starts proven facts of the bible one has to ask if this and that is likely true then is it not all true?? Just a thought.. And you are incorrect in tying Jesus simply to the incident in the Garden of Eden with Adam and Eve.. Jesus' birth and sacrifice on the cross was to be the new covenant to replace the orginal covenant of the Jewish people who were offering bloody sacrifices to Jehovah (God) over the centuries.

As for the atheist fucktards who protest the 10 Commandments just a little food for thought but you do realize those form the basis for civilized society function ya know the whole don't steal stuff, don't kill people, don't lie, cheat, etc but of course Athiests apparently believe apparently the 10 Commandments are evil. If so why shouldn't you all be Anarchists and fight authority since you like to fight against the bibilical standard authority of the 10 Commandments brought down from the mountain by Moses..

Load Metric

As he writes this from his communist shithole.
    The truth of my statement is unaffected by the location from which I write it. Which location by the way, you don't actually know.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Are you saying none of the bible is true El Gallo???

Reason I ask is are you aware they may have in fact now proven the whole Red Sea parting with the Jews escaping and the Egyptian soldiers drowned.. Seems they have unexplained evidence of a large number of dead soldiers at the bottom of an area near the Suez Canal no signs of ships and include horses and war chariots indicating they were pursing a large party of some sort http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/red-...blical-exodus/ An army doesn't just march into the fucking Sea en mass suicide.. Nevermind the fact they are pretty sure they found Noahs Ark in Turkey and that the biblical flood occurred just not as stated and was likely due to a large earthen damn that broke flooding Turkey and into Iraq (ancient Babylon etc) where the Dead Sea is now.. At some point when science starts proven facts of the bible one has to ask if this and that is likely true then is it not all true?? Just a thought.. And you are incorrect in tying Jesus simply to the incident in the Garden of Eden with Adam and Eve.. Jesus' birth and sacrifice on the cross was to be the new covenant to replace the orginal covenant of the Jewish people who were offering bloody sacrifices to Jehovah (God) over the centuries.

As for the atheist fucktards who protest the 10 Commandments just a little food for thought but you do realize those form the basis for civilized society function ya know the whole don't steal stuff, don't kill people, don't lie, cheat, etc but of course Athiests apparently believe apparently the 10 Commandments are evil. If so why shouldn't you all be Anarchists and fight authority since you like to fight against the bibilical standard authority of the 10 Commandments brought down from the mountain by Moses..
    It's a bit irritating when you say something very clearly and then get asked if you mean something significantly different. I took the foundation of the christian religions and said that it is not true and a fanatical belief. At the very core of the christian belief system is that a man (or god) died, remained dead for 3 days, then came back to life and lived an additional 40 days before finally going to heaven. That is illogical nonsense in my opinion. There are theories that perhaps he didn't die when crucified, was in a coma with a very slow heart rate and 3 days later woke up and finally succumb to his injuries 40 days later. It's crazy and astronomically unlikely but that makes a lot more sense than he is the son of god (also being god himself at the same time) and made a "new covenant" with a group of people on what equates to a spec of dust in this vast universe all so that he can show us he loves us. Also the whole virgin thing... we know that can't happen.

Is there stuff in the bible that is true? Yes there is. It's rarely a straight forward truth, usually involves some interpretation given some of the edits and additions over time. The bible does indeed reference real people through history that we have been able to find evidence of. Many of the kings and emperors, Pontius Pilot, the references to many of the empires including Egyptian and Roman... all facts that have checked out. By no means however is it a reliable source of history. Many, if not most references have been found to be inconsistent with other very reliable evidence and data.

Now your last bit there is irritating and perhaps as atheists we have done a bad PR job. We have 0 issue with the 10 commandments. 6 or 7 are actually pretty solid, I would have summed them up with 'Don't be a Dick," but then again I'm not an old man wandering the dessert 4000 years ago. Our issue is having the 10 commandments on government property if other belief systems are not allowed to also be displayed. We have a very clear separation of church and state, however if it is not going to be respected then every belief system should have the same rights as any other belief system. So if christians get to put a statue, then so should others and they cannot be discriminated against.

We are not asking for them to be taken down and atheists don't believe they are "evil." We only ask for their removal if christian symbols are allowed and others are rejected. You either treat everyone the same or no one gets to put their belief system on display... I feel that is fair.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: more than fair

big dick: .

Banned
    Load Metric
    True story. I once broke the seal of a deeply religious american virgin using my tongue & fingers. She was a mormon in her mid 20's and 'was' saving herself for marriage.

Met in Jordan. She and her canadian friend both worked in saudi and were just taking some time out. I did apologise but she was gutted.
    You weren't the first and she was still a virgin after you finished in your hand.

She played you for some easy head.

Thread Information