Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Petition to FREE Mintjewlips

Banned
    Load Metric

Petition to FREE Mintjewlips

Just my opinion...obv this is Todd's site

but holy shit...how the fuck are total gimps like FPS Russia, Mumbles and other knobs permitted to flood the Trump thread (and others) day after day with this mindless crap, and Minty was banned ?

I don't know the circumstances behind his ban in the first place other than I guess he went on tilt spamming a thread and being a spaz....but in all fairness whether you love or hate Trump.....he was posting a lot of solid content prior to his removal from the forum

I vote to unban him

on a side note...for the life of me...I can't fathom how FPS hasn't been shitcanned a long time ago for polluting the pages of this site with his videos that nobody watches and literally poisoning such an epic thread with his retardation

anyway whatever happens...this is a completely unsolicited appeal for mercy on Minty's soul, or at the very least a second chance.

IMO he posted a lot of good content here

warm regards

Comments

hongkonger: If you don't know then why are you bitching about it faggot

LegallyNonBindingPosts: content was brietbart or infowars. complete silliness. millions killed by obama's drone strikes. a 7k mile lake of molten charcoal somewhere in us. do u support kiddie fuckers?

Load Metric
    Hold up we banned the michael angelo guy? His 4 hilarious moments make this decision crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

but holy shit...how the fuck are total gimps like FPS Russia, Mumbles and other knobs permitted to flood the Trump thread (and others) day after day with this mindless crap, and Minty was banned ?

I don't know the circumstances behind his ban in the first place other than I guess he went on tilt spamming a thread and being a spaz....but in all fairness whether you love or hate Trump.....he was posting a lot of solid content prior to his removal from the forum

I vote to unban him

on a side note...for the life of me...I can't fathom how FPS hasn't been shitcanned a long time ago for polluting the pages of this site with his videos that nobody watches and literally poisoning such an epic thread with his retardation

anyway whatever happens...this is a completely unsolicited appeal for mercy on Minty's soul, or at the very least a second chance.

warm regards

Name:  images (1).jpg
Views: 338
Size:  31.6 KB

If he wasn't sniffing your sack in the trump thread, you would be the first person to call for him to be banned. I could care less about his political views, but the guy will always be a window licker.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

I vote to unban him

warm regards

If he wasn't sniffing your sack in the trump thread, you would be the first person to call for him to be banned. I could care less about his political views, but the guy will always be a window licker.

honestly its got nothing to do with the fact that we are in the same camp politically

but he was posting in that thread from day 1 with a hell of a lot more substantive content than 408 Russia that's for damn sure

aside from his minor lapse in judgement going on tilt, he should be at the very least be permitted to resume posting his opinion(s)

by the same token, FPS should be fucking castrated, then beaten over the head with a shovel & exiled to retard Siberia

that guy is the biggest cancerous tumor on PFA by far.

I'm simply amazed that Druff hasn't flushed that smelly turd a long time ago. the guy is way beyond unreadable

also I did pay 50 bucks to have FPS limited to one post per day in the Trump thread...

but apparently that purchase had an expiration date because he is right back to flooding the Trump thread over and over and over every fucking page and I'm ready to slash my wrists every time I see one of his useless posts

Name:  fps.PNG
Views: 316
Size:  171.9 KB

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: outing himself as active pedo not minor lapse of judgement. u 2 stroked each others nutsack on the reg. fuck you marty.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

honestly its got nothing to do with the fact that we are in the same camp politically

but he was posting in that thread from day 1 with a hell of a lot more substantive content than 408 Russia that's for damn sure

aside from his minor lapse in judgement going on tilt, he should be at the very least be permitted to resume posting his opinion(s)

by the same token, FPS should be fucking castrated, then beaten over the head with a shovel & exiled to retard Siberia

that guy is the biggest cancerous tumor on PFA by far.

I'm simply amazed that Druff hasn't flushed that smelly turd a long time ago. the guy is way beyond unreadable

also I did pay 50 bucks to have FPS limited to one post per day in the Trump thread...

but apparently that purchase had an expiration date because he is right back to flooding the Trump thread over and over and over every fucking page and I'm ready to slash my wrists every time I see one of his useless posts

Name:  fps.PNG
Views: 316
Size:  171.9 KB
    Don't do it!!! There are so many bottles of tequila left to empty!!! And one designed by George Clooney (and a freind) that supposedly leaves no hangover!

Name:  IMG_6336.JPG
Views: 337
Size:  66.6 KB

Comments

tyde: a mumbles fuck post

The_Lurker: speaking of window lickers

Tellafriend: Ban this fucker
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    I second tyde's motion. This place isn't really getting any bigger.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: adding 1 pedo doesn't help.

Load Metric
    fuck jewlips
    no need to unban the fucking pedo

Comments

Henry:

ToasterOven:

gimmick:

Load Metric
    fyi he had a legitimate mental breakdown here. it was super messy and he requested a self ban.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    fyi he had a legitimate mental breakdown here. it was super messy and he requested a self ban.

Load Metric
    were gonna need you to simmer down here morton

Load Metric
    408russia is terrible tho illl give you that

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I am considering bringing him back after this extended nap.

If I do that, he will face a permaban if he flips out and does something similar to what he did last time.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: that piece of shit should be swinging by the neck.

Load Metric
    He was banned not only for going on a crazy tilt spam posting spree but for making libellous, disgusting and untrue allegations about me. If he can refrain from doing that I have no problem with him being unbanned. Up to Druff though.

Comments

tyde: thank God we have your seal of approval

Lord of the Fraud: offset. what he said about his kid was fucking sick. was rightfully banned (at the time)
    HILLARY WON

Gold
    Load Metric
    I'm sure its all just a big misunderstanding

Comments

JACKDANIELS: this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    He was banned not only for going on a crazy tilt spam posting spree but for making libellous, disgusting and untrue allegations about me. If he can refrain from doing that I have no problem with him being unbanned. Up to Druff though.

Yours is the opinion that really matter here tbh.

So motion passed then I guess?
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    im gonna put forward a motion to trade 408russia for mintjewlips

Comments

varys: Seconded

ToasterOven: make it so

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    im gonna put forward a motion to trade 408russia for mintjewlips

Can't we just dump them both and free Fluffer?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    But yes, he was banned for two reasons -- spamming the forum and posting disgusting things about Hongkonger's kid as the content of that spam.

I don't want either one to recur if he comes back here.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    But yes, he was banned for two reasons -- spamming the forum and posting disgusting things about Hongkonger's kid as the content of that spam.

I don't want either one to recur if he comes back here.
    Fuck that scumbag. Not even worth entertaining the idea of bringing him back.

Load Metric
    You should make it conditional on his screen name being changed to Michael_Angelo

Comments

JACKDANIELS: on point

Thread Information