Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Official Challange to DirtyB for boxing grudge match...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Official Challange to DirtyB for boxing grudge match...

Are you truely afraid of a 61 year old senior citizen Barry?...I feel that you are being a crawdad and coward there...But if you accept (Which I doubt), I'm going to adminster you the beating of your life for sending me to Retard Siberia years ago at NWP....

I only ask a few things...

1. Someone set me up for a few days and I'll get to Vegas on my own...

2. Fight to be held in same gym as where you fought Micon...

3.You must sign a wavier dissolving me of all criminal and civil liabilities after I disable and send you to the hospital...

4. Fight to be filmed and shown on Youtube so Jewdonk can see...Don't want it here at PFA as I want marty to see and having him here is out of the question as he's by-product of forgotton history...

5. Fight to happen sometime after WSOP as it's a busy time for most while it's going on...Plus it'll give me several weeks to tune up a tad to trouce you...

Oh and make sure you medical insurance is paid and up to date there...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Old Sonny was really pissed when Barry banished him to retard siberia, and apparently he still is.

Load Metric
    We're still talking about anal sex, right?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post
    Are you truely afraid of a 61 year old senior citizen Barry?...I feel that you are being a crawdad and coward there...But if you accept (Which I doubt), I'm going to adminster you the beating of your life for sending me to Retard Siberia years ago at NWP....

3.You must sign a wavier dissolving me of all criminal and civil liabilities after I disable and send you to the hospital...

4. Fight to be filmed and shown on Youtube so Jewdonk can see...Don't want it here at PFA as I want marty to see and having him here is out of the question as he's by-product of forgotton history...

5. Fight to happen sometime after WSOP as it's a busy time for most while it's going on...Plus it'll give me several weeks to tune up a tad to trouce you...

Whats the story behind this?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Old Sonny was really pissed when Barry banished him to retard siberia, and apparently he still is.

You think so?...Hey I PMed that dirtbag here so he's going to know about it...

Someone post my challange at DD as I can't log in there...Not that I really care as PFA is my new home now...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    We're still talking about anal sex, right?
    The only anal you'll see concerning this is when I beat the sh*t out of Barry...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I will pay for one body bag.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post

Whats the story behind this?
    How long have you been a member of this crew here Bubbles?...It's no secret that since the beginning in 2008 that we've been enemies...Micon let him send me to Retard Siberia as Barry's got his head so far up Micon's *ss that it's got to be brown...

Hey and I'll give you all a two for oner there...After Barry falls Micon is next...A little unfair as I out weight the runt...

Here's looking at you two chumps there...

Name:  man-retro-beer-smile-pose-400pg050410-12729845273.jpg
Views: 3127
Size:  25.3 KB

Oh and one more thing...

Todd likes me and I like him...But I also understand politics as he never got involved with the dispute and my exile to Retard Siberia...Glad however that after some years that he is finally done with Micon's bullsh*t...

Load Metric
    I'll put $50 on sonny, first round ko.

Load Metric

so random. but i would enjoy watching for sure.

Load Metric
    LOL @ anyone putting you up here in Vegas. Get a room at a motel 6 or any of the other very inexpensive motels here, you cheap retard.

Obviously Barry is never going to accept this challenge anyway, which he has made very clear many times in the past.

It would be a complete lose/lose for him to begin with. Even if he wins he still beat the shit out of a senile senior citizen. There is no "win" in that. Aside from that, he has stated many times he is not a fighter, and just wanted to know what it was like to be punched, and to punch someone before his time on earth was over. I give the guy a lot of credit for going through with it from start to finish. Took a lot of balls IMO.

Sonny, you're a grown ass man, but you're acting like some high school punk... Get over the fact that some dude put you in Retarded Siberia over the internet 3 fucking years ago you doofus.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    I'll put $50 on sonny, first round ko.
    Nope not a first round TKO as I'm going to torture the bastard for 10 minutes or so...I want the members to enjoy a good show...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    LOL @ anyone putting you up here in Vegas. Get a room at a motel 6 or any of the other very inexpensive motels here, you cheap retard.

Obviously Barry is never going to accept this challenge anyway, which he has made very clear many times in the past.

It would be a complete lose/lose for him to begin with. Even if he wins he still beat the shit out of a senile senior citizen. There is no "win" in that. Aside from that, he has stated many times he is not a fighter, and just wanted to know what it was like to be punched, and to punch someone before his time on earth was over. I give the guy a lot of credit for going through with it from start to finish. Took a lot of balls IMO.

Sonny, you're a grown ass man, but you're acting like some high school punk... Get over the fact that some dude put you in Retarded Siberia over the internet 3 fucking years ago you doofus.
    Balls? He was fighting Micon. Even though it was a few years back Barry is every bit as hateable.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

He isn't going to win as he's a fail from the first round against me...He prolly won't accept as he knows he a cowardly crawdad and destined to lose...He wants to know what it feels like to be hit?...Well he'll find out and learn a good lesson when we meet...Sh*t, balls to fight Micon?....Micon fights like a girl...

vegas1369 you just STFU there as I'll extend the challange to you also you fat f*ck...

Load Metric

He isn't going to win as he's a fail from the first round against me...He prolly won't accept as he knows he a cowardly crawdad and destined to lose...He wants to know what it feels like to be hit?...Well he'll find out and learn a good lesson when we meet...Sh*t, balls to fight Micon?....Micon fights like a girl...

vegas1369 you just STFU there as I'll extend the challange to you also you fat f*ck...
    No sense in trying to make sense to you, you have always been a half whitted jackass. Continue on with your senile ramblings, don't let me stop you.

I highly doubt you would realistically put out any challenge to me Sonny, you would have done that to begin with considering I was the one, not Barry, who banned you, and kicked you to the curb long before Barry had a hand in anything to do with you. Only reason you were put in Siberia to begin with was because Druff let you come back. We both know you are only going after Barry because you think you have an edge on him as far as a boxing match is concerned.

At any rate, don't bother making any challenge to me, I wouldn't waste my time on you. Like I said, lose/lose situation. I would be embarrassed as hell just knowing I was going to fight some decrepit old fuck over some stupid beef on the internet from 4 years ago. Any NORMAL person would feel the same.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Someone thread up a poll on this as I can't seem to get it right...I want Barry in the ring to make him sing the Blues being the b*astard that he is...However you thread it is fine with me as long as it contains my challange...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

No sense in trying to make sense to you, you have always been a half whitted jackass. Continue on with your senile ramblings, don't let me stop you.

I highly doubt you would realistically put out any challenge to me Sonny, you would have done that to begin with considering I was the one, not Barry, who banned you, and kicked you to the curb long before Barry had a hand in anything to do with you. Only reason you were put in Siberia to begin with was because Druff let you come back. We both know you are only going after Barry because you think you have an edge on him as far as a boxing match is concerned.

At any rate, don't bother making any challenge to me, I wouldn't waste my time on you. Like I said, lose/lose situation. I would be embarrassed as hell just knowing I was going to fight some decrepit old fuck over some stupid beef on the internet from 4 years ago. Any NORMAL person would feel the same.
    You scumbag coward...I'll tell you what then...You and Barry can be a tag team and I'll still brutalize you both...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Lighten up Francis.

Load Metric

Bingo

I'm no dirty B fan but this challenge is as stupid as when Jewdonk challenged druff to MMA. Sonny you're just validating the retard siberia decision by making posts like these.

Thread Information