Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Official Challange to DirtyB for boxing grudge match...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    ok gg 6toe. Your braindead 0th level trolling is getting old. You win.
    If exposing your stupidity means I won, then I agree with you.
    i do beleve you have made a your self look like a complete closed minded ass hole thinking that if you have public school education you will be digging ditches, and you addressed congress?

picking a fight is cool when you are eleventeen.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

If exposing your stupidity means I won, then I agree with you.
    i do beleve you have made a your self look like a complete closed minded ass hole thinking that if you have public school education you will be digging ditches, and you addressed congress?

I'm sorry your feelings were hurt.

Need a hug?

Load Metric

Need a hug?
    no hug, ty for offer..... you can wash my car tommorrow if you are around, that may help.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Banned
    Load Metric

Need a hug?
    no hug, ty for offer..... you can wash my car tommorrow if you are around, that may help.
    What kind of car? Year, make, model.

Load Metric

Name:  res57810.jpg
Views: 607
Size:  112.2 KB
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric
    Is that a Fiat?

Banned
    Load Metric

Name:  res57810.jpg
Views: 607
Size:  112.2 KB
    No plates?

Car looks nice but that building needs painting.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    Is that a Fiat?
    yes a 81 124 spider, front plate would ruin the look IMO
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post
    I'm going to adminster you the beating of your life for sending me to Retard Siberia years ago at NWP....
    Jesus Christ you are a senile old dumbass. You've spent 3 years brooding about me "sending you" to Retard Siberia and fantasizing about fighting me? That's one way to spend 1000 of your few remaining days on this planet. An incredibly sad way.

Allow me to refresh your memory, dumbdick. You VOLUNTEERED, out of nowhere, to be confined to a separate forum if you and Delaware were made mods of it. Fortunately the internet remembers everything.

http://www.donkdown.com/forum/make-i...dd-t70479.html

"If done I pledge to never post outside that forum...Furthermore I'll be able as President of "The Helpers Club" to assist members here at NWP with their problems...delaware and I shall make a team that will orbit the site to new heights...And I plan on telling my Film Noir and Western tales in there as well..."

I of course immediately took you up on your offer. I assume the your Film Noir and Western Tales were a big hit, and that many wayward souls were helped.

That thread was easy to find because it contained the last time I replied to, or read, any of your posts. Holy shit that was 3 years ago. You've been thinking about this for 3 years? Wow.

Obviously I will never fight you, or be in the same room as you.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    I'm going to adminster you the beating of your life for sending me to Retard Siberia years ago at NWP....
    Jesus Christ you are a senile old dumbass. You've spent 3 years brooding about me "sending you" to Retard Siberia and fantasizing about fighting me? That's one way to spend 1000 of your few remaining days on this planet. An incredibly sad way.

Allow me to refresh your memory, dumbdick. You VOLUNTEERED, out of nowhere, to be confined to a separate forum if you and Delaware were made mods of it. Fortunately the internet remembers everything.

"If done I pledge to never post outside that forum...Furthermore I'll be able as President of "The Helpers Club" to assist members here at NWP with their problems...delaware and I shall make a team that will orbit the site to new heights...And I plan on telling my Film Noir and Western tales in there as well..."

I of course immediately took you up on your offer. I assume the your Film Noir and Western Tales were a big hit, and that many wayward souls were helped.

That thread was easy to find because it contained the last time I replied to, or read, any of your posts. Holy shit that was 3 years ago. You've been thinking about this for 3 years? Wow.

You're right I did say that...However it was only after you and vegas came up with the idea and had threathened to install me there...I really had no choice as you being one of Micon's henchmen it was going to happen...

But brooding over it for years is useless and stupid as you say....

So I formally recind my challange and apoligize...

Let us bury our hostle feelings toward each other and start a new beginning then...As friends and find commonality...Interests here at PFA that well promote harmony at the site...

I have sent you a friends request...

Please accept it and we shall move on as warriors seeking justice and good will for all...

Sonny

Name:  israel-egypt-peace-treaty-1978.jpg
Views: 691
Size:  102.8 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric

I remember when Sonny lobbied for a week to have is own forum with Delaware. Then after like 10 days he promptly abandoned, along with Delaware.

Guy has been a huge piece of shit since day 1.

I really think Sonny and Six Toed Pete need to establish their own forum on Life Alert devices.

Load Metric
    You're right I did say that...However it was only after you and vegas came up with the idea and had threathened to install me there...I really had no choice as you being one of Micon's henchmen it was going to happen...

Let us bury our hostle feelings toward each other and start a new beginning then...As friends and find commonality...Interests here at PFA that well promote harmony at the site...

Please accept it and we shall move on as warriors seeking justice and good will for all...

Sonny
    I accept your apology. Thank you.

This is the last time that we will interact.

Quote Originally Posted by Riboflavin View Post

I remember when Sonny lobbied for a week to have is own forum with Delaware. Then after like 10 days he promptly abandoned, along with Delaware.

Guy has been a huge piece of shit since day 1.

I really think Sonny and Six Toed Pete need to establish their own forum on Life Alert devices.

Do you remember this?

Going to be a top 10 list. It's time. I have carried these forums for a long time, but really, it is time. The only thing I request from ownership is not an IP ban. I would like to check into things time to time. If I post again, then yes, IP ban.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Sonny
    I accept your apology. Thank you.

This is the last time that we will interact.
    Nice to see beefs squashed and old grudges settled.

Pluse I'm pretty sure that crazy old Sonny scares dirty barold shitless so this is probably for the best.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

Name:  ad274dca79.jpg
Views: 673
Size:  62.0 KB

Great doc btw.
    Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Always wanted to see Joyce fight someone other than another old man.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

They say Joyce has never been beat. I wonder who would win between him and James Quinn in their prime.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemplar View Post

They say Joyce has never been beat. I wonder who would win between him and James Quinn in their prime.

He does fight dirty. He was beating the other old guy to a pulp and still decided to bite him. Plus, his arms are really long. Would have been a good fight either way.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yea I wasn't really counting that match. He had that guy easily beat. The sickest thing about these fights, is that some of them last well over 2 hours.

Thread Information