Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hypothetical American civil war - which side wins?

Load Metric

Hypothetical American civil war - which side wins?

You hear loose talk of the current political divide potentially turning into mass violence, or even all out civil war.

So if the unthinkable did happen, how would it play out?

I've literally got no idea as nobody has dared even talk about where battle lines would be drawn and who would be on what side etc.

I mean this isn't 1861 with long rifles and Musketoons. We're talking modern day weaponry here... From cruise missiles to stealth fighter jets... And if parts of the military did go up against each other, and it spiralled out of control, well we've seen what damage it could create to infrastructure (see Syria)

But who would end up in the newly built White House?

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: Eat a dick and worry about your own fucking country

Sanlmar: The hate is always appreciated

GrenadaRoger: Trouble making asshole, it's the week we celebrate being rid of you
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Gold
    Load Metric
    JFC shut it down plz

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: He won't

ToasterOven: lol

Load Metric
    Facebook, Google, Apple & Amazon combined have larger annual earnings than the gross domestic product of Canada.

FB should just do a stock swap and assume the US debt. They'd grind it down pretty quick.

'Murcia should just eliminate the pretense that corporations and PACs don't run the country.

The new capital would be in Seattle if you really needed a bricks & mortar symbol. I'd recommend selling some declining assets like Detroit and California.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: think you may be onto something considering zuckerberg is already a warm favourite to be Pres some day

sah_24: ya .com bubble 2.0 wont help you #libtards much. . . so many luls

Load Metric
    lol my fishing expeditions are part serious too sometimes.

You can't deny that some journalists are expressing concerns that this could lead to mass violence.

I'm just asking the hypothetical question as to how it would play out if battle lines do get drawn.

Load Metric
    I don't think anyone here cares enough to pick up a gun and commit actual violence.

All the shit you read is just created for views.

Saw an ad recently where one of the branches of the military was offering $40 grand on sign up by qualified applicants.

Qualified applicants for the armed services. I lol'ed.

Load Metric
    Just to carry the FANG example a little further. They earn combined more than Canada but they do it with only 350,000 people.

So what are the rest of you gonna do?

I read your OP Fraud and for whatever reason assumed you were alluding to the SJW dems vs Trump populists. Like people gonna fight for justice or some such shite.

The only thing people gonna be angry enough to fight about is being hungry and underemployed. The only question is when.

When does the economic divide become great enough? Another generation? What I have learned is change accelerates. Shit happens sooner than you always think. Who woulda believed Trump, right? But it's here - just a small step. And as he ain't gonna realize any particular change in anybody's life except digital oligopolies. Something more dramatic will be in store. But Trump hints at the possibilities.

My personal dream is to live in Monaco. Serious as a heart attack. Haralobob did it right.

Monarchies are the way to go. Always have been. No offense, but the Grimaldis are just better looking than the Windsors. I do see an effort on your side to improve the DNA but there's a lot to overcome.

Load Metric
    I can't stop about the divide and how obvious the trend is. It's something I'm actually serious about. Don't mistake this for caring but rather a recognition about the inevitability of it all.

Everyone predicts that malls are a thing of the past what with online like Amazon.

Simon Properties (mall operator) recognized that catering to the 1%'ers - not the unwashed declining middle class - is the way to go. The wealthy still shop at malls. They aren't looking to save money on shoes and iPad accessories. Simon Properties stock has never been higher (popped another $3.50 Friday).

The demise of the middle class is a trend and they got on board.

Through some luck and understanding of my geography I have a business that caters to the wealthy. If an employee discusses a value proposition for our customers they are given a written warning. This is actually not a joke. There is a written warning that is pulled out during their annual review. There are some laughs but the message is revisited. I have a manila pendaflex folder for every employee and I jot notes almost daily. My reviews are fucking god.

Of course, when the stock bubble collapses I am prolly fucked. 9/11 & the housing crisis I was on the ropes. I have a go bag packed and the land will make a great location for public housing.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 07-03-2017 at 09:57 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Just to carry the FANG example a little further. They earn combined more than Canada but they do it with only 350,000 people.

So what are the rest of you gonna do?

I read your OP Fraud and for whatever reason assumed you were alluding to the SJW dems vs Trump populists. Like people gonna fight for justice or some such shite.

The only thing people gonna be angry enough to fight about is being hungry and underemployed. The only question is when.

When does the economic divide become great enough? Another generation? What I have learned is change accelerates. Shit happens sooner than you always think. Who woulda believed Trump, right? But it's here - just a small step. And as he ain't gonna realize any particular change in anybody's life except digital oligopolies. Something more dramatic will be in store. But Trump hints at the possibilities.

My personal dream is to live in Monaco. Serious as a heart attack. Haralobob did it right.

Monarchies are the way to go. Always have been. No offense, but the Grimaldis are just better looking than the Windsors. I do see an effort on your side to improve the DNA but there's a lot to overcome.

Our next generation of monarch i'm hoping don't look so horse. But William is as horse as they come, so

We obviously couldn't have Harry on the throne either due to his ginger disease..... so it's a problem for sure.

Everyone just so mad in America right now. And imagine if they did bring down Trump on some technicality or other. The likes of dishtard and Jewlips would definitely go shoot themselves some libtards. Those rednecks are not bright people. Their allegiance it to Trump, not America. They don't give a fuck about jobs. Just their far right agenda.

Hundreds of thousands of mongrels on the streets packing guns would absolutely bring the military out. Then who knows where it could spiral to after that?

I'm not giving up hope anyway.

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: Jesus Christ you are so fucking horrible and clueless

Load Metric
    1970's England is prolly the US script. Stagflation or something similar and high unemployment. You guys had the "Winter of Discontent". (Honest to god I pissed myself seeing Tyde's recent use of this with Larry). Lotta public strikes and uprisings.

Concurrently, you guys had the IRA bombings and we'll have ISIS or whatever.

Margaret Thatcher or Reagan ain't walking through that door though.

Angry 70's England gave rise to Punk. So maybe we have something to look forward to.

Nihilism & Punk.

One of my favorite nihilist quotes other than song lyrics which were seared into my impressionable youth:

I don't hate people, I just feel better when they aren't around.
    - Charles Bukowski
    Not The Big Lobowski.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 07-03-2017 at 10:30 AM.

Load Metric
    If my boy Corbyn gets into office then I wouldn't rule out another winter of discontent. Guy is a risk, but he genuinely hates Murdoch and offshore tax avoiders, like Dacre of the Daily Mail for example.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  some-people-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn-funny-17736582.png
Views: 490
Size:  114.2 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    Name:  some-people-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn-funny-17736582.png
Views: 490
Size:  114.2 KB
    This is why I follow Fraud. He hates America but he does it for just for pleasure.

Truthfully, I used to read anti establishment FPS but then his mental illness became an issue. My judgement is not perfect

Load Metric
    I know who'd win in an war against Great Britain....

hint....

the score would be 2-0. The French would then owe us another statue.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    TFW when #libtards think tech companies with fake valuations will help them in a war . . . Literally every democrat state has more debt than resources. It would be an absolute slaughter and the commies would suffer the same fate they have throughout history !

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    2016 Ukraine is prolly the US script.

If things get wild, stay off the southern Atlantic seaboard. The Confederacy wont save you.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    TFW when #libtards think tech companies with fake valuations will help them in a war . . . Literally every democrat state has more debt than resources. It would be an absolute slaughter and the commies would suffer the same fate they have throughout history !

yeah I have to agree. that's pretty retarded.

Here let me get my iAssaultRifle. Anyone got a spare iClip? what about some spare iBullets.

"god dammit my iAR wants to update now! with new emojis!? but im not connected to wifi!!"
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    You inbred Trumpkins realize that the Trumps would be on our side, right?

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...re-at-hamptons

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post

are we supposed to be afraid of the trumps on a battlefield? i doubt any of em are a good shot.

Comments

sah_24: ding ding ding
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post

are we supposed to be afraid of the trumps on a battlefield? i doubt any of em are a good shot.

The militias are lining up behind the Republicans, and the Republicans are taking the knee in front of Trump.

And the militias are some of the best shots in the nation, what with them having the absolute finest training south of the Canadian border.

Honestly tho if militiafags get scared and wing a tourist or foreign journalist while sparing us from the antifa menace, then Trump sends in the national guard, its going to be the right wing militia weirdos (and alt-right gladiators who are bored of CounterStrike) who turn into a full fledged insurrectionist fighting force, and their chain of command terminates in the oval office if you follow the Christian money.

Thats how potentially schizophrenic this gets; Trump signing executive orders to implement martial law while his theocratic cabinet offers material support and intelligence to Christian insurrectionists.

It's one gunfight away, potentially.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    What is amazing to me is just how irrelevant England has become the last 100 years. The US, China, India, Australia and Germany have all soared past the Brits. Pretty soon parts of South America will surge past them. Just another country living in the past, doting on a fictional Queen and King. Maybe they will get their act together when Brexit is installed, doubtful but a possibility. At least we have history books to remind us when England was relevant.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: if LOF is representative of that country, it's not a surprise

hongkonger: Not everyone can be as relevant as a drunken plumber

Thread Information